What's with the amount of women vying for attention from some right-wing retards lately?

What's with the amount of women vying for attention from some right-wing retards lately?
Is it that easy to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130319351/#130319351
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yet another e-celeb thread

gtfo

>Bolsheviks

something something something opportunist roasties seeing the writing on the wall something something something thirsty virgin betas who've never touched a girl's hand since grade school something something

>Is it that easy to do?
Sadly, yes.
Daily reminder that men who put pussy on the pedestal can not consider themselves right-wingers.

post full-size version of the OP pic please

What's pathetic is that almost every single Sup Forumsack and male who identifies as (((alt-right))) is underfucked and desperate enough to fall for this roastie bait, hook line and sinker.

I can even dredge up threads from the 4plebs archive about cucks on Sup Forums trying to defend "BASED Miley Cyrus" because "wul she ain't a degenerate anymore so she's /ourgal/ now lol who cares about her past"...basically the same thing as the whole "DUDE Laci Green is /ourgal/ now LMAO" phenomenon except with a different (e-)celeb

>who cares if she was a drug addict
>who cares if she's been hopping around from shitskin dick to nigger dick to lesbians
>who cares if she's been complicit in brainwashing and subverting (white) american youth
>she changed her mind so now she's #BASED and she's one of us

pol is full of loser beta orbiters don't expect it to end any time soon

where's paul joseph watson

>implying PJW cares about his exposure within the mayne schreem meteor

Also I like how ever since the election, most Sup Forumsacks have done a complete 180 and are all of a sudden okay with "based jews"

What was this all about?

PJW is a poofter, but it's okay because he's "based"

i dont want to be another kikey divide and conquer shill but she looks like shes gonna grow up to look like that blonde bitch from friends

>i dont want to be another kikey divide and conquer shill
What did you meme by this, virginbush? Anyone who doesn't worship Laura Southern is a "kikey divide and conquer shill"? really does activate my almonds

>divide and conquer
calling out the people abusing our ideology to make a quick buck is not "divide and conquer"

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOGH

take the stick out of your cuntholes ladies im on your side

>WELL IMAGINE SUCKING COCK

>if you point out the logical inconsistencies in my virginpost, you're a woman
kek it doesn't work that way, virgintrain.

The problem is when you assume everyone is only doing it for money based on nothing but your feelings. Some are obvious like Laci Green, she has a history of being a disingenuous/sociopathic cunt so in her case you can point to that. But assuming it about every person is anti-intellectual and dishonest.

Most Sup Forumsacks weren't born redpilled. Most were bluepilled as fuck for most of their life. If that applies to most people, why do you assume that doesn't apply to any youtubers?

>EVERYONE I ARGUE WITH HAS NEVER STUCK THEIR PENIS IN A VAGINA

classic

>implying you have

>The problem is when you assume everyone is only doing it for money
Because they are. I'm fine with people saying their ideas online for others to enjoy but it becomes clear what their goal is when they are preaching these ideas while also getting money for it.

>why do you assume that doesn't apply to any youtubers?
I'm not saying people's ideology can't change. What i'm saying is that the people like her are not preaching these ideas because they want to change our society, they are preaching these things because it makes them money.

You're the virginwagon who jumped in this thread and immediately asserted that everyone who speaks other-than-positively about your online girlfriend is a "divide and conquer shill".

Also, how new are you to Sup Forums that you can't brush off simple friendly bantz like "virgin" or "faggot"

also this though, kek

broads just want to get dicked on the reg.
when dudes are in and out of their life it fucks them up.
stay consistent and they'll succumb to whatever keeps you around.

I dreamed lauren was my girlfriend and we lived on a big farm together. It was nice

PJW is the worst of them all.

It's because trump cucks are beta losers who think their MAGA hats will be worth anything in three months

>Because they are.
First of all some of them don't make money. Second of all that's an idiotic assumption to make. Making a living off of talking to a camera and actually believing what you say are not mutually exclusive.
>What i'm saying is that the people like her are not preaching these ideas because they want to change our society, they are preaching these things because it makes them money.
You have provided zero evidence for that. You are arguing purely out of your emotions.

>"our"
>ideology

Speak for yourself you unthinking cuck.

>woman wearing black manly socks
absolutely disgusting

atleast we have socks in the west

Lauren Southern definitely gets monetized through YouTube, and Roaming Millennial + that cunt with the glasses & nosering both have beta providers on Patreon.

I wouldn't be surprised if "Based Laura Southern" has a patreon too.

I wish Lauren Southern would show more of her feet

You won't know until you buy her book. Quick, before liberals ban it!

RageAfterStorm deleted her Patreon because she has enough funds. Regardless, you didn't answer any of my more relevant points.

>book
>80 pages

>I wouldn't be surprised if "Based Laura Southern" has a patreon too

of course (((she))) does

This so fucking much

>my more relevant points

you have none, you pathetic shilling beta whiteknight cuck

>First of all some of them don't make money
I already established that by saying people like her, you know as in people who make a income from speaking in front of a camera

>Making a living off of talking to a camera and actually believing what you say are not mutually exclusive
I never said they didn't believe in it because that's debatable. What I said is that they aren't speaking for the purpose of change but for the purpose of money.

>You have provided zero evidence for that.
she makes money as the other user described here A person who speaks while getting paid is speaking for money. You can share your ideas without turning into a whore

Always the same anglo with his disgusting feet pictures.

(((you)))

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/

Well look at that, it's a shill. Hello shill.

What is that even about? Never even in the most deficit periods of the late Soviet Union did we have a shortage of socks and underwear.

Haven't you noticed the daily Lauren southern etc. threads?
This board is filled to the fucking brim with easily mislead virgin retards.

what are you retards even babbling about

i said she looks like a famous actress and you speds had panic attacks

take a breath of air in between manically responding to posts on a macedonian explosive ordinance disposal message board.

Are you for real finnbro or is it Lauren with a proxy I would guess she is too stupid for a proxy

not an argument.

POO IN LOO?

>broads
>dudes

>>>/plebbit/
you have to go back

>DUDE lemme focus on your emotions rather than on the facts you posted
Not an argument, libtard virgintree. Also, nice redditspacing.

POO

>What I said is that they aren't speaking for the purpose of change but for the purpose of mone
That doesn't make any sense. If they genuinely believe what they're saying and are spreading ideas then they are trying to create change.
>A person who speaks while getting paid is speaking for money.
And? What is your point? You provided zero evidence for your claims. You're basically just saying "they're making money, so that must mean they're being disingenuous". You're retarded. You argue like a woman.

Isn't this just proof that we are winning? Opportunists are jumping ship from the left.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's her orbiters doing it to generate buzz

>I can even dredge up threads from the 4plebs archive about cucks on Sup Forums trying to defend "BASED Miley Cyrus" because "wul she ain't a degenerate anymore so she's /ourgal/ now lol who cares about her past"...basically the same thing as the whole "DUDE Laci Green is /ourgal/ now LMAO" phenomenon except with a different (e-)celeb
What fucking thread are you reading? I was in those threads and 90+% of the posters were posting along the lines of "used up whore, trying to pander to new market. Still has trash tats"

>too stupid for a proxy

Dont you mean, poo stupid for a toilet?

kek

the beta whiteknight sure is buttblasted

lol ok

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130319351/#130319351

What is even going on are all seriously this beta

She's 5'7 if that's her foot she has a huge flappy vagina. That's no different than a guys foot/penis scale. Typical roastie e-celeb looking for attention from desperate cucks.

E-celeb trash needs to be gassed.

DESIGNATED?

This.

Who cares about the whores. They're just a sign of the changing winds.

If they're going to be paying lip service (no, not that kind) then might as well pay it to us.

No

>deleted her Patreon
"I have received personal messages from many that are still adamant to donate. That is very kind and even though I will not have a personal patreon page you are free to donate to my paypal"

oh wow what a saint lol

>implying you wouldn't sniff

these greedy kikettes are all the same

And if people were sending you genuine emails telling you they want to give you free money I assume you'd turn them down?

She looks like an old woman.

>"BASED Miley Cyrus"
>"DUDE Laci Green is /ourgal/ now LMAO"

These people are not being serious.

Pretty sad that you didn't realize that.

What thread are you reading buddy?

Comments:

Burn the coal, pay the toll
She's yet to pay a toll

they're going where the money is going
people turn their nose up at her degeneracy now, so she does a 180

Once a degenerate always a degenerate. Nothing can replace the memories of her hairy armpits performing fellatio on an uncircumcised black rubber cock for her degenerate rapist friend Terry Richardson. Least we forget the degenerate tattoos and rampant drug use.

I can't imagine any sort of decent companionship from this millionaire, low class prostitute.

Etc.

>then they are trying to create change.
shilling for money while sitting on your ass does not create change.

>You provided zero evidence for your claims
I linked you to what the other user said about how she makes money... Do I have to hold your hand and help you type in her patreon account?

>being disingenuous
Tell me why can't they preach they stuff they do without making a buck off of it? Its not hard and as you pointed out earlier in the thread there are others that do it.

>no please don't send me money

GOT 'EEEEEEEEEEEEM

Yes because i'm not a whore.

finncuck btfo

>that awfully done shop

The eternal footbrit strikes again.

>shilling for money while sitting on your ass does not create change.
How does spreading ideas not create change? That is how leftists got a hold of the culture, they spread their ideas in their media products. What are the parameters you require so that it counts as "creating change", exactly? Being a politician?
>I linked you to what the other user said about how she makes money
I never denied she makes money you idiot.
>Tell me why can't they preach they stuff they do without making a buck off of it?
Why would they not make a buck off of it? They'll have more time to make content if they're making a living off of it. And if we're talking about Lauren specifically, she also uses that money to travel to places to report on shit like going to Paris and Sicily.
You're a liar.

>not being a whore

Being this retarded. wow.

I see, you are talking about yourself.

oh look the slavshitter whiteknight is back

And you are still hiding your flag, you dishonest pice of shit.

>That is how leftists got a hold of the culture,
Leftist hold their culture because they took up positions where they can shout their garbage at the loudest volume.

>What are the parameters you require so that it counts as "creating change", exactly?
Not being a whore is a good start. I'm sure a lot of politicians go in thinking they are going to be the change they want to see and you know what happens? they become whores who realize they can money doing nothing but talk about change without being the change.

>They'll have more time to make content if they're making a living off of it.
its not about the quantity but the quality. Who cares if they make more videos if they just talk about the subject 10 other youtubers already said?

>shit like going to Paris and Sicily.
If she wants to start a one time donation for her trips then I don't mind that. You keep on trying to justify her actions when there are clear ways around them.

>You're a liar.
you already said you know other people who don't speak for money and now you're calling me a liar because I have the same moral standards as them? wow lol

/ourmovement/ don't need no 'snatch for cash'. Specially western women who can't compete so they stampede. Women have shown too easily manipulated into "white guilt" even if their not white...Again we don't need females to gain what THEY cost us.

Very well could be. I could just jump on the based minority train and make a killing.

He is probably a stormweeney purity spiralling anyway.
Much better to be just a crowd of thugs, rednecks and retards and never acomplishing anything. Amrite?

>being this new

Oh, the other one.

Everyone can tell you're a shill trying to pretend you're right-wing by spouting some Sup Forums memes. Sorry retard, you're not going to fool anyone. Maybe stop posting the same pics without any text in every thread, then you're less easy to spot. Just some tips for you.

>where they can shout their garbage at the loudest volume.
And Youtube subverts that, because even though Youtube is owned by kikes, the popularity of people there are not controlled by the Google kikes. The popularity is community driven. Do you think it would be easier to get a redpilled show on mainstream TV than a popular youtube channel that reaches the same amount of people? Obviously Youtube has more potential, no Hollywood producers would greenlight a redpilled TV show (because of their hooked noses)
>Not being a whore is a good start.
How are these people whores?
>Who cares if they make more videos if they just talk about the subject 10 other youtubers already said?
Not everyone is a NEET who has time to watch every youtuber out there, especially normies. There is literally no reason for you to whine about someone spouting redpills to the normies just because you've already heard those redpills (apart from emotional reasons, and it's obvious that is all your arguments are based on)
>you already said you know other people who don't speak for money and now you're calling me a liar because I have the same moral standards as them? wow lol
I'm saying if there were people out there jumping at the chance to give you money if you just tell them your paypal and you wouldn't do it, you're either a retard or a liar.

He's likely a shill. Look at his posts. Trying too hard to fit in, and posting the same shill pics he has posted in other threads without any text.

>JIDF shifting into overdrive

mad your little kike whore is getting exposed?