Daily reminder that if you do not believe in Jesus Christ you are going to Hell for eternity

Daily reminder that if you do not believe in Jesus Christ you are going to Hell for eternity.

Religion is cancer and adults with imaginary friends are fucking retarded.

Christcucks actually believe this.

fuck yahweh shlomo

And there we have the crux of religion - it's not about whether or not god or an afterlife exists, it's about social pressure. You will do as we say or else.

If Jesus is going to point a gun to my a head and say, "Believe my words, or get punished in hell", I don't want any part of that religion.
Having said that, I don't really think Jesus was that way, and all religions are absolute BS.

I can live with that shlomo worshipper.

I intend to, heaven must be boring as fuck

>being this euphoric

Romans 2:15 destroys OP

>Worshipping the King of the Jews or face eternal damnation

Seems legit. Carry on, lads.

>Nazi flag
>Being religious
Lol what, I am a catholic man but buddy what are ya doing

Not "believing in Jesus Christ" *sometimes* means also not believing in existence of Hell. So the threat is empty.

Daily reminder all faith based religions are just a way to control the simple minded masses.

All gods are false.

If your God us real then why does he keep doing this?

>malum physicum
>malum morale

pick one and only one.

You genuinely believe that no religion was founded by a schizophrenic guy who truly believed in what he was thinking?

Did the people begore christ go to hell?

Which version? Last I heard, you're tracking about 40,000.

BASED WHITE GOD

>NatSoc flag
>Christianity

Sure thing sweetie, I'll be sure to keep the millennia-old ramblings of your inbred desert Jews in mind when choosing how to live my life

We believe Yeshu ben Meriam is the messenger of God and he did not die for our sins

I can't go in hell when I'm going to Valhalla you bleb