>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xtx68L11nVM
c-span.org/video/?430566-1/secretary-tillerson-china-downgraded-human-trafficking-report&live=
youtube.com/watch?v=zcprZ26qhvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zVpYbaJDC0A
youtube.com/watch?v=4xWJP-LSnf4
youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
youtube.com/watch?v=MgvOax7zMjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU.

Israel gassing more babies incoming!

Bump

this will be a better comfy thread

Go finish up this one first

Speech in question
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtx68L11nVM

that feel

well this hit me in the soft spot

Reminder that this is TRUMP General, not Syria General. If you want to talk about Assad, or issues going on there, please head on to /sg/

EARLIER TODAY: TILLERSON AND IVANKA MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING

c-span.org/video/?430566-1/secretary-tillerson-china-downgraded-human-trafficking-report&live=

We missed it because TRS and leddit ruined everything.

Is anyone gonna get Levin's new book?

Spicer conference in about 2 hours

I can stay here and bake until it's over. I'm going to be the OP for the time being, especially since we got shills itt

Previous Czech OP, are you still here? You were unnecessarily split so it would be more than fine if you continued to bake.

Are you still here to bake?

No Trumpcare 4 u.

>I can stay here and bake until it's over. I'm going to be the OP for the time being, especially since we got shills itt
You split the last thread for no reason, I think the Czech should continue if he wants to. There would have been no thread split and he would likely still be baking if you didn't split.

Just let it go, Poland is here and will continue to bake regardless

thanks for the link

I expect Acosta to chimp out so hard, combined with the video of CNN admitting they're full of shit for ratings, to get CNN to lose its press pass today.

How's that comic coming along?

I like the Czech, I don't think he would stand up for himself so I was just hoping to extend the branch if he wanted to. He was doing a good job.

Burn CNN burn!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zcprZ26qhvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zVpYbaJDC0A

youtube.com/watch?v=4xWJP-LSnf4

Guest starring today is Rick Perry, Secretary of Energy

this is drumpf's amerikkka

I love Kellyanne.

We need the Trump dynasty to rule for a 1000 years.

>Trump is going to get blamed for Obamacare failure
T.guy who doesn't know how optics work

I like Czech too, but that won't stop Poland

I baked because nobody else did, and we were 320+ posts in.

I can bake more reliably, I will have to quit after spicer time, tho

APOLOGIZE

We can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

and?

what a strange thing to say

#1 on trending

Keep thinking to yourself that. Trump may not get the blame, but Trump isn't running in 2018 it is Congress. So while he may not feel the effects, the Republicans will.

WTF, I hate cute, white girls now

I dunno, but the author promised that he would dump it here when it was finished

Hillary: BOMB SYRIA! BOMB IRAN! SHOOT DOWN RUSSIAN PLANES! ISIS IS OUR ALLY!
TrumpGen: No, fuck off Shillary, I'm voting Trump!
Trump: BOMB SYRIA! BOMB IRAN! SHOOT DOWN RUSSIAN PLANES! ISIS IS OUR ALLY!
TrumpGen: YES MASTER

let the good times roll

FREE KURDISTAN
TAKE BACK THE HEIGHTS
FLOOD THE WESTERN BANKS

Shut it down

>I baked because nobody else did,
But someone did, the Czech was still baking. That is why there was a split.

>I can bake more reliably
He was baking reliably until he was split this morning and the day before. It is nonessential that you bake, it would simply be right of you to seed control of threadmaking if you were the one in the wrong, and you were. I think you chased him off anyways so whatever.

Same.
>lovely voice
>mother of four
>good Christian woman
>doesn't like homos but loves guns
>started out poor and now look at her
>Irish
>but has Italian in her and is Catholic
Not sure how to feel about those last two.

>>>/sg/

How many views?

>Obamacare fails
>blame Trump
>not the guy who's name is part of the bill
Dems are going to get fucked when it implodes.

"James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas"

oh so the guy that's been successfully sued before for falsifying videos. Got it.

What's that guys score, like 0-3 in the courts now? The fact that this has been getting pushed so hard today leads me to believe that were going to learn whatever Ben Wittes was hinting at today

>Sunday on CNN’s “Reliable Sources,” former daytime talk show host Phil Donahue said President Donald Trump’s rallies were “produced” to show off the “really cute white girls.”

>Donahue said, “He gets on the airplane, a big old airplane, flies anywhere in this country and four cars meet him, all black limousines. He goes to the nearest, largest venue in that area and sells out. Not an empty seat. Walks in — this is fascinating me — the other night at his rally, there were four or five really cute white girls. There are black people at those rallies, but you got to look for them.”

>He continued, “It’s happening more and more. They’re being produced. These little girls are taking his picture. He turns around and faces them and they’re taking — then they’re showing sickening love for their country, their president. their people—white people?”

>When asked if that could be a coincidence, Donahue added,”Oh come on. This is a brilliant management of a campaign that continues.”

>Trump: BOMB SYRIA! BOMB IRAN! SHOOT DOWN RUSSIAN PLANES! ISIS IS OUR ALLY!
>TrumpGen: YES MASTER

Things that never happened: the post.

the funny part is that majority of people already get that, and those that don't probably are liberals that will just deny this videos existence

Giving this a (You) for more visibility.

This. The Kurds deserve a home so they can keep their breast milk tattoos, and make King Roach angry.

don't respond to them, you morons

I love everything about her.

marxists & anti-whites showing off their true colors

It jumped from 179k to 260k when I finished the video.

I want to fight him

at this point i dont even mind a greater kurdistan

Iraq Kurdistan is one of the most liberal and developed places in the Middle East.

It was uploaded last night so everyone is probably just now seeing it.

>Borowitz

Ya think you're hot shit, dontchya?!

>Meghan "Massive Milkbags" McCain on Outnumbered today
muh dick

What the hell is going on with this, getting a bunch of notifications

they'll shut it down just like twitter did

Oh fugg look whats trending gents
#MoreTrustedThanCNN

I can overlook some things.

>Fight a shill who has no points or counter points, and just wants to disrupt the general blindly

>developed
Not at all. The GDP per capita is around 5k USD. Qatar is 103k USD.

Ukraine is having accidents again.

Why would I want to sit around closely watching the civil war? You should be doing instead.

This is literally false. Daily Autism shows CNN can't even break 1 million viewers in any prime time show on their station. Fake News really makes you think.

You're fucking kidding me right? The Kurds are commie drug dealers and their area is the biggest shithole in the Middle East. If they had their own country their GDP would be Yemen-tier.

>pride in one's country and race is sickening only if it's America and white people
Thank God Cali legalized hemp, going to need the good rope to hang these people from

This week started off so good that I don't know what to look forward to other than Heather's press briefings with hyper autistic foreign reporters who barely speak English.

yes we do

DISLIKE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

How are le gains today, fellow /sg/poster?
Have you bought you plane ticket to syria so we can put our money where our mouths are and fight for the based lion of damascus?

Like what?

What's the California court's score against the Supreme Court like 0-100?

Nobody cares about your activist judges appointed by Obama. We have eyes and ears and can think for ourselves. Btw- one of those "court rulings" banned a video from being distributed (which isn't even legal) on the basis that it hurt the judge's feelings.

>The absolute state of liberal courts right now.

Did you miss Trump spending $100mil in an Obama-tier MUH FEEFEES bombing over a chemical attack that Assad didn't commit? If he wasn't an establishment cuck he would disclose the lies that Hillary, Obama, and Bush pushed about the Middle East. Instead he's continuing their kikery.

I think the mere existence of white people causes these people physical and emotional pain.

wtf I love Israel now

Nice pic

My post from last thread that STILL can't be answered by you kike loving niggers

>We're already on to you.
On to what? A regular 23 year old who visits some autistic Burmese kitten photography board in his spare time? Oh wow you really caught me there, schlomo.

>hurrrrrrrrrrr I look like a fucking retard for supporting Trump because he's about to follow through with an action that is the exact reason for why I voted for Clinton
>hurrrr defeat the globalists oh whoops nevermind Trump's hurting Syria's efforts to regain control of itself from the globalists better support the globalists

There's no divide and conquer here, shit for brains. Just morons like yourself and your absurd cognitive disonance. As I've stated before:
>No one is disputing his impeccable domestic policy
>but fucking kill yourself if you're ok with this

The only divide and conquer here is you retards allowing it to happen because you look like morons supporting a globalist agenda even if it's a foreign one instead of domestic.

I didn't even mention ANYTHING about white supremacy in my post. What the fuck are you getting on about, retard? You don't even know if I am a white supremacist or not because there's absolutely no way you can know with what I've posted thus far. How deep into your anus is that globalist cock? Nevermind the fact that you're on a white supremacist board to begin with. Go back to the_donald because if you can't handle critical, logica thinking here this isn't the place for you.

Please dispute anything I've said without labeling me a shill. Or even, go ahead and label me one so long as you stop looking like a worthless retard and refute or provide logical arguments for why this is a good thing.

I'm not a /sg/ shill but I'm surprised you don't seem to give a shit about Syria, especially considering that most of the refugees coming into Europe are Syrian and that part of the crisis is a result of the Syrian Civil war. I do know about you, but I would think that Assad is the lesser of two evils regarding the fact that he protects the religious minorities in Syria an condemns radicalization. On the other hand, the rebels have been infiltrated by radical groups like ISIS. Whoever wins the war may influence the migration issue for better or for worse.

>the left falling back on judicial activism to silence the voice of the ppl
>the left trying to subvert the will of the ppl through "re-educatioin"
almonds roasted

Looks like someone gave Alex Jones the Project Vertalis video
youtube.com/watch?v=MgvOax7zMjs

The BIG payoff iis MSM newsrooms across the nation are going to be paranoid looking for moles and leakers everywhere and wondering what has already been said and recorded.

Pay your respects to O'keefe and the irish

without white people, there would be no climate change

wtf white people, just die already so we can save the planet, like, duh?

>day 157
>Trump hasn't cut funding to ISIS or the FSA
b-but he pissed off liberals hahaha! isis is fine they are killing nonwhites!

Sometimes it's still surreal. To think this was a meme in 2015.

Done

>White House issues warning about chem weapons attack prep by Syria
>"Defense officials" confused that WH would release this

What if Trump is trying to head off a "false flag" or preemptively claim the high ground by not hoarding intelligence until such an attack occurs?

>Somalians going to europe is because of the syrian conflict
Please.

MAGA