Tosh.0 Just Exposed a Dark Pedophile Channel

on YouTube With Over 12 BILLION Views.

dcclothesline.com/2017/06/26/tosh-0-just-exposed-a-dark-pedophile-channel-on-youtube-with-over-12-billion-views/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/30/fashion/jojo-siwa-boomerang-nickelodeon-nice-girls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit is tosh /ourguy/????

no, the Elsa shit was manufactured psyop thats getting astroturfed now.

but why?

>tosh.o

Holy shit that show still exists? I'm suddenly taken back to 2010

Holy shit this nigger still makes content?

His father was a preacher and they are very close. I imagine he conservative to some degree

what happened with those channels? they seem to be both gone now... what was even on there????

some of the videos i remember show little girls sticking their tongues out and holding scissors up to it pretending they are going to cut their tongues off. there is other weird shit but i don't really want to watch it. my guess (((they))) are just trying to corrupt the youth

It is one of Comedy Centrals most watched shows, which other than South Park isn't saying much anymore.

Since most young people are used to seeing edgy shit on youtube Tosh's show seems like one of the best ways to survive on modern TV. Especially since it is cheap as shit to make.

Bump

The guy from Leeds he doxes has a net worth of 2m squid!

He's listed as director of STARCAST PRODUCTIONS.

But anyway, it's probably not worth looking up the STARCAST PRODUCTIONS or SAKS corporation (couldn't find them myself) mentioned in the article, it's probably just a waste of time. Anyway, goodnight anons, I'm super sleepy. Night.

>12 billion views

Gonna need more rope

He definitely doesn't give a fuck and has a politically incorrect attitude, but he is a normie so Sup Forums doesn't like him.

Let's be honest here...95% or more of the men that watch these videos are white, beta males, probably Christian, and are largely the same people who come to Sup Forums.

it seems to be a lot of indians and russian and vietnamese and of course americans

but ffs we are trying to stop this at least

Look man, just let me have my cunnyclips.

Sure credit deserved on that front. But the white beta male problem is also a pedophile problem too.

seems like a reach.
this is prolly just a paid advertisement.
i mean with 7 million subscribers they prolly got some money to throw toward something like ads

Is there like a major playlist of creepy spiderman/elsa videos? I want to watch the absolute shitfest but I don't want to watch through the more mundane videos to get to the good stuff.

>prolly

I always thought he seemed like the kind of guy who would browse fourchins, think he'll give us credit for bringing this to his attention?

Only if you meme that sentiment into a state of dimensional actualisation

you do realize this is all manufactured for enacting yet another form of control
when this "pedophile ring" blows up
you will all be sad panda

Don't post about the panda on Sup Forums it's too mainstream, this is Sup Forums, /h/ only

>Some E celeb claiming credit for others work
Good, he can be killed by the mafia that'll go after him for "exposing" this.

kek. Fucking E celebs, when will they learn?

>think he'll give us credit for bringing this to his attention?
I think most of us don't want any credit.

This image came up on a google of Ian Rylett, it links to a (((NYT))) article

nytimes.com/2017/03/30/fashion/jojo-siwa-boomerang-nickelodeon-nice-girls.html

Halp me Norwegian Archive bot!!

>Annie was on Seven Awesome Kids from 2010 to 2011.

Well, he does make fun of nigs quite frequently.

Yeah, it's to
>control
degeneracy

This isn't for credit

Even if it was, Sup Forums users generally don't want the attention

I literally just googled Ian Rylett, a name in the original article and that came up. It's kind of very fishy.

Apparently there is a Seven Cool Tweens as well as Seven Awesome Kids. Even if this is just " innocent " profiteering, it's still fucking degenerate and society must be purged of this filth.

This.

Pandafag BTFO

And what's with the number 7?
>777

wow, he did a good job. Why the fuck do they have 20x the view of the Beatles?

>no, the Elsa shit was manufactured psyop thats getting astroturfed now
stop this fucking stupid meme
it's some jersey fucking goombas that are gaming the youtube kids channel to make click shekels
it's a literal money making scheme by shady idiots
quit calling every a fucking "psyop"
it's a simple shekel scheme

Nalpalm. What you want here is Napalm.

Fish&ChipsGate

Pedophiles have infiltrated government in the US and abroad.

And the cucks at the NSA, FBI, CIA allow it to happen.

Ian Rylett has written joke books for kids?!?!?!?!

With suspiciously pedo looking covers!!