We have the power to code a new operating system for humanity!

medium.com/world-economic-forum/we-have-the-power-to-code-a-new-operating-system-for-humanity-25d2dd83d057

Idea was stolen from Soviet Union.
System was calling "OGAS" ( All-State Automated System)

But is your operating system progressive, feminist, inclusive, multicultural?

>progressive
No
> feminist
no
>inclusive
no
> multicultural
no (muticulturism ≠ friendship of people).

gross

Can someone tl;dr me. Ive read a decent portion but its too stupid to continue, is there anything interesting within this huge article?

Listen up user. Diverse peoples of the world are sick of your white culture. White males have spent 500 years destroying native story tellers, and causing climate change. We can only fix this by giving all your money to diverse arts programs so we can reprogram our "operating system" to be sufficiently diverse.

When the article says "we" are they talking about us or (((us)))?

I was hoping it was something about actual programming.

To make non blacks alike to blacks would be reverting evolution, why do people attempt that.

Afrofeminism sounds like the worst thing humanity could ever embrace

Cry more m8.

>le noo innternets

was a pretty weak season but im glad tj millers gone now

What exactly do they mean when they say "new operating system for humanity".

If you take the term 'operating system' literally as a 'system of operation' for humans, I first think of psychology and how humans think and make decisions based upon variables that can be broadly understood as perceptions of marginal benefit and cost.

If they want to 'code' a new 'operating system' for humanity, then I can only read that as changing the way people think accordingly to a new doctrine or overall ideology, and that's just propaganda and the art of persuasion.

So, I guess I can only say now : what the fuck are they actually talking about?

That's a nice metaphor but people are too complex to fit perfectly into this frame of thought.

Here's are some words we know:
- operating systems
- viruses
- firewalls
- AI
- virtual reality
- disruption
so give us some money please.

...So, shouldn't an afrofeminist language be developed? Call it, say, Curl?

>If they want to 'code' a new 'operating system' for humanity, then I can only read that as changing the way people think accordingly to a new doctrine or overall ideology, and that's just propaganda and the art of persuasion.
>that's just propaganda and the art of persuasion.
only in a very abstract sense

kill yourself

Probably, since that's basically Marxism 101.

>privilege
stopped there.

Heil Hitler! Fuck all the Niggers! God save the Queen!

But wait until the virtue-signaling white-guilt latte-cuck companies in Silicon Valley start funding it.

What's the point? GNU/Linux already exist.