HERE WE GO! SHUT IT DOWN!

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

#ProudToBe: They're back at it again with the cultural marxism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOGdgvbX5Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=7hLNoPxeETU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love that all the hashtags get downvote to shit

SEND THIS TO COMMON FILTH BECAUSE THERE ARE TONS OF NIGGERS IN IT

0:53

Who is that seamen demon in the open?

Use Catalog.

>average human after india became a super power

#ProudToBeAFuckingDegenerate fucking jews keep putting out these shit videos

This is what mental illness looks like. Don't let people tell you anything different.

They're just natural aristocrats.

Would you like this thing baby sit your kids?

Downvote this cancer!!! I did!

They do not have any less rights now than any other group of people. Why the fuck are they so into crying about being oppressed and fighting back and not going away?

God, that video made me way too angry

lmao
that there is your average finn, almost mistaked him as my uncle Jukka

He's the prettiest poo in the loo

Imagine that leaf entwined tumble-weave rolling down the street.

This is the third thread in 15 minutes on Sup Forums I see about this. Jesus Christ Sup Forums are a bunch of whiny, triggered pussies.

>inb4 "jew/faggot" detected.

It seems they will continue this... Last year happened the same thing, these fucking kikes tey don't know when to stop...

translation => vote democrat (destroy the country with communism) if your gay!

>LOOK I EAT CARPET
>LOOK I TAKE COCK IN THE ASS
>I DESERVE SPECIAL TREATMENT
what the fuck is wrong with these people, why does fucking the same gender make you special

Send this to blacks on twitter and then harvest their disgust. Always let blacks beat on gays to make both look bad

Literally Top Kek.

Gave thumbs down just because I hate SJW filth.

Regarding this comment, the culture is so disrespectful to men I'm not surprised.
youtube.com/watch?v=DOGdgvbX5Ls

What is with this shit? Gays and trannies are a small minority in the U.S., but with so much of this shit literally every in the media, you'd think everyone in America was gay.

Mental illness and sexual addiction is not only being normalized, but also encouraged to be on full display.

Im no prude but its so fucking stupid, one doesnt deserve special treatment because they bugger men, it makes no fucking sense, wht is wrong with people

>Reacting to a blatant mental illness propaganda
>triggered

I see you cucks been trying to desperately push this narrative lately. "The right is just like SJWs!, they get triggered by anything!".

Nigger, making fun of mentall illness is not being triggered.

>le youtube downboat army

>"So you're saying having a mental disorder is bad?"

These vermin should be ericated

POO

#ProudNazi

I don't support mental disorders.

MAKE PENCE PROUD

This is a problem.
LGBT people just want the rights as everyone else but you got these ridiculous characters in the LGBT who are actually hurting the movement.

I'm a trans female and I loathe the idea of pride because it paints the LGBT community as degenerates.
I just want to live my life, do my job and have my rights.

Didn't we do this already?

He's back!!

I'm bisexual and I hate this LGBT garbage, they are nothing but narcissistic assholes trying to force they're bullshit upon other people.

>this week: DUDE FAGS ARE AMAZING LMAO
>last week: DUDE KEEP IMPORTING HORDES OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE A HOMICIDAL HATRED FOR FAGS LMAO

What did (((they))) mean by this?

You can't fix stupid, but a bullet will.

I am not into doing stuff like that anymore, I screwed around with men a few times, but never thought that there should be pride or any political implications.
Since when does a persons worth have anything to do with what they are getting off to. If anything being bi or gay is simply masterbation with another person as the acts do not have any chance of procreation.
The upside is most people are disgusted with this stuff, and the crazier it gets the more the disgust will grow. I welcome more of this madness it really only hurts them.

lookin good

That won't work since most faggots use Apple products.

I hope they get what's coming to them.

Me too, most of them are straight anyway.

kek, Arizonanon.

You plot like a jew.

#ProudToBeWhite

They are not happy people to begin with. They are suffering psychologically. If you are a happy person and have a decent life you are already ahead of them and it's part of the reason they hate you.
There is no need to worry about justice nature will cause them pain for their miscalculations about reality. It is slow but we need not worry about having to do it ourselves. Outside of college campuses hardly anyone even knows what these people are talking about or even that they exist. I have hope that this is the death rattle of these intersectional marxist ideas.

homos can get married, adopt children and get government money to change their bodies if they wish, they are protected under law from discrimination and hatred. i don't know what they are still protesting for, their "Civil Rights Movement" has succeeded.

it seems to me that they are just flaming poofs looking for attention.

Picture this for a second:

They continuously release these purposely garbage videos just to log the ip addresses of people who down vote them. The more persistent you are with your 'e-advocacy' the sooner you will hang on the Day of the Hope.

100k downvotes, possible or probable?

when i click on that flag it redirects me to the front page, wtf i want to be proud too

One can hope.

I feel sorta stupid for just now realizing those are Mini14s in a plastic bullpup stock.

asexual here what should I do now?

>.357 lets the stupid right out

Let the purge begin.

I thought it was an AUG of some sort.

Every gay person I know hates this LGBT shit. Makes 'em look bad.

Seconding

Faggots are inherently degenerate, whether these "pride" people, closeted people, etc.

This, but gay men as being pushed out of this crowd be being shit on by then now because they have to much male privilege.

Boi

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

reality

youtube.com/watch?v=7hLNoPxeETU

Good point.

this is what those fucking jews are trying to make us think is normal
back in 1943 we burned faggots like this one

No. Ignoring them and expecting them to go away on their own is how we wound up in this mess in the first place. Men of courage must act to bring down the post structuralist hegemony.

They're angry and freaking out about reality not conforming to their desires. Typical childish and/or mentally ill mentality.

DEUS VOLT

Can we all please spam #OpenBoardersForIsrael?

But we have gave them all their rights, what more do they want?

This would not be tolerated under Sharia Law. Maybe the muslims are right.

That flag

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAS THEM QUICKLY!

It happens to me too. Considering gay marriage is illegal here, maybe is limited to the most """progressive""" countries.

disgusting beings

on polish YT i have stock logo, but my UK friend has fag flag

seems like they don't want mean comments from Sup Forumsacks?

I wonder what they're thinking when they choose which country to put this propaganda to.

>So, which country are fag lovers?

>Making fun of
Nigger, you're pretty triggered

Dislikes are now 7K ahead. Keep the thumbs downs coming, lads.

Make hating fags great again!

What's their endgame?

is the gay flag next to the logo supposed to take you to the video?

>ima act like retard
>ima shove it in your face
>ima be degenarate
>ima shove it in your face
>Why wont they hire us and accept us
>You are sexist, prejudiced, privileged, white, male etc
>Ima shove that in your face

Why WONT THEY ACCEPT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

yeah but I think they stopped that because it draws people to the video and they know most people will thumbs it down.

What did (((jewtube))) mean by this?

>on polish YT i have stock logo, but my UK friend has fag flag
sue youtube for ethnic discrimination and slavophobia

good goy!

Wow, you sure got me, you fat NEET

#StopDegeneracy