So, Sup Forums, is he right?

So, Sup Forums, is he right?

no

Very likely not. Anything's possible, though, however improbable.

If he loves Mexico so much he should move there, considering how much they love black people

yep he is right

The largest problem with this is they assume current birthrates will hold, which is never true.
We're still fucked, but the population will shrink before that, or we will be overrun with Africans. Either way. Big problems on the horizon.
>this chart shows the formation of a bubble

There's no black people in Mexico dumbass, only white countries enjoy the wonders of diversity

i bet that guy has a weird laugh hahaha!

all charts like the ones with islam and europe are based on the fact that current trends continue and they might not but if they do

we're fucking doomed. prepare to be free gib venezuela 2.0.

Most of these charts are bullshit. Birthrates are actually stagnating so population won't increase anywhere near that amount in the future.

No my friend Hispanics had a fertility rate collapse from 2.5 to 2.0 in 2015 alone and saw the slowest rate of ethnic change recorded since the 1950s at .1% in fiscal 2016-2017. Also we have known this was coming since the 80s as a matter of fact between 1980-2000 during the fucking crack epidemic negroes had a baby boom and we were told that in 2050 we would be 60% non white and specifically 30% black.

White birth rates in the US vary by area,region,and state. It goes from 1.5 TFR in cali to 3 in Utah TFR. Ashkenazi Jews and white liberals are speeding that decline because the region with the fastest growing non white population is the northeast and that is the most liberal region in the country and it is heavily white. White conservatives/evangelicals have had better but are indeed a very healthy demographic.

its was based on current trends so it would not be a surprise

No he just gas lighting cause he hasn't seen anything else the what he wants too.

*then what he wants too* keep in mind that if you exclude Jews we are teetering at 60% anyway and are a stable demographic, the biggest gains by non white in is in old age and the slowest has been in the 0-4 to age cohort from 51-50.4(2010-2011)to 49.7% to 49.9% of all toddlers(2015-2016). We were 52.5% of all births in 2016(53.75% if you want to include Jews but I don't)

Fuck off gypsy

show flag or shut the fuck up

RESPOND or let your sister get TRAVELLED

Retard alert

As I said fuck off gypsy

suck my brown gypsy dick would not be the first one you suck or the last for that matter will come to america and black your genes son

The shines
The akatas
The nignogs

>le 56% face

Nice joke, did you steal it, like everything your people steal?

Hungarians should have wiped you gypsies out.

are you the same faggot with the fash flag get the fuck out Larper

Piece of shit gypsy

See my comment burgerbro.

it is you after all also better alpha gypsy then a cuck

Muh superior gypsy master race

Mexican birthrate is crashing. US Whites might be a "minority" in that we are no longer 50% of the population but if trends hold we will always be the largest minority pretty much exclusively because of the mormons.

The logical alliance is actually Whites and Latinos against people like him, which makes it extra funny. The picosecond whites and mestizos realize that they could just team up to dominate the electoral process, it'll probably happen overnight. You can already see the beginnings of it, as with Trump winning the male spic vote in NC. The Latinos despite the best efforts of the Left have actually managed to claw their ways up into the middle class, and that means they have no reason to be Demoshits anymore.

Day of the rope coming soon, ese.

>Better gypsy then ...

Nothing, gypsies are the same scum, just as bad as jews.

nothing is as bad as jews also quit your crying from what i hear they are pretty tame in the US

No not at all reliant on mormons, outside of New England and California the white birth rate is fine and the non white birth rate tanked in 2015. In fiscal 2016-2017(July 1st 2016-July 1st 2017)shows the slowest rate of ethnic change since the 1950s. .1% to be exact and the largest non white gains by age cohort has been in old age and the young white population/birth rate rebounded from peak collapse of 1.75 to 1.9 in 2016, though thanks to the baby boom we have a large amount of people in middle age.

Gypsies are not as intelligent are not as cunning as Jews but just as stupid and avaricious.

1.9 including New England and California.

Am fag and hope to fuck hes wrong.

See my comment homes.

intelligent sure i will give you that but cunning mate you dont know half of it they have the cunning of a jew they did not build palaces out of nothing gypsy Kings are the most cunning

alright, if you don't like the Gypsy
I'll say it
You're not white, the mexicans are taking over and they're going to be the Majority soon.
You can't say anything to me Paco, I'm superior to you in every way. So accept your fate unless you're fighting to stop it.

Yes it is the future, the guy is joking, hes a funny guy on twitter

You guys are stupid it's not the future.

YES

Are you sure of that? The only place they've managed to take over is New Mexico and California, both have been shitholes for decades. It's not a win 'nor gain for them by any means, those areas have always had a large Mexican population in the first place as they were previously Mexican territory.

It's clear you're taking Sup Forums memes a bit too seriously, it's like me calling you an Arab mongrel when we both know that's not the truth.

Ahahahaha, what the a cheeky wanker.

He is not wrong though.

Stop it we are not going to be a majority Hispanic nation they won't break 20%. We were told the same thing in the 80s when blacks had a baby boom during the crack epidemic(1980-2000). Also I'm entirely northern Italian none of that 1/16 negro 1/10 Cherokee shit is true, most European Americans are European Americans.

This is between me and the gypsy, I have no qualms against you or the Italian people.

Literally ever gypsy in your country (including yourself probably) has gone to jail and steal copper everywhere. They go to Spain, Italy, Sweden, and elsewhere. World would be better if there were no Jews or gypsies.

Yes he is where are the autists with the graph documenting Hispanic fertility rate tanking, and he is joking anyway I mean Canada and fags have no future.

>mexico
>highest latino population
The Hue monkeys have them beat at 207 million

those are fucking small fish the bottom of the feeders when it comes to gypsy the top tier are millionaires despite being illiterate all that shit goes up a food chain for the clan all of those are part of something bigger that is why they are cunning

Its funny because it inevitably will be true.
I mean except for that leaf flag.
Never in a million years could canada hope to annex the US kek

No it's not.

judging from that face, he is wrong

>ay yo dey be good bois da rest be millionaires n shieet

one of Gypsy King and King of Belgium

you are stupid and ignorant but i see the flag and i am understanding these fucking people operate like the mob exactly like the mob they have clans families and do the exact same thing

No, this isn't between you and the gypsy, the gypsy is speaking the truth and you're so petty and starving for arguments that you have no choice but to go for his nationality.
I'm not saying that they're expanding in terms or territory I'm saying they're multiplying at an alarming rate. It would be stupid to say that all of the US will be mexico in 5 years

Hispanics increased by .1% in fiscal 2016(July 1st 2016-July 1st 2017)ALARMING RATE BREEDING LIKE RABBITS WITH A BIRTH RATE OF 2.0???

Oh I see you're a gypsy in Italy.

>Gypsies
>cunning
Wew, m8

and Europe wide mafia not cunning?

Uh oh, out of arguments? Don't know what to say? Accuse the other party of being a gypsy!
Truly, these are the american intellectuals of our time

>equating gang violence and international drug dealers as cunning
I guess it makes sense for gypsies to believe that it takes cunning to be a mobster.

it is if you want to keep doing it dumb fuck

>Gypsies are good bois, they never do nothin'