Boom. Refute this

Boom. Refute this

>JeCorey
I don't need to label scum if their parents do it for me.

Not an argument

>Why do you think anyone who isn't white in the US is a hyphenated-American?
I guess they don't want to be Americans.
None of the Ukranian farmers here call themselves "Ukranian-Canadain"
"African-Canadian" or "African-" doesn't exist anywhere else either.

I call them blacks, it's them saying that black is racist and to refer to them as african-american

All people are racist, all people discriminate.

90% of what you call racism is simply categorization. If, in a group of mostly similar people one person stands out for some reason (on obvious visual difference for example) then the people of that group are likey to diferentiate by using the most obvious visual clue.
"oh you mean the black/tall/short/fat/ etc etc.
This is not racism but simple communication. If on the other hand you actively seek people to attack based on say for example their race or their opinions then it is actually you yourself that is the bigot or Nazi if you prefer.
If your intelligence were sufficient, you would realise what your doing is the height of hypocracy and that your morality display is actually an acute form of narcissism
I'd suggest STFU until you consider life in a little more depth

Wow. It admits there is a cultural default. Well when in Rome, motherfucker.

Respect your host culture and STFU faggot.

>mfw STEM, so cis and trans make me think of chemistry and not faggots

yet triggered womens studies majors are so paranoid, delusional, and soon to be penniless due to running out of pell grant welfare that they could even conceive that those words could somehow trigger me

its the standard because its what god intended

Because the only reason shitskins are here are because you're subhumans who can't manage to build your own decent country or free yourselves from slavery

I have no problem with the labels. Proud of each of them. So thanks to the left for pointing out my superiority, which I hadn't been aware of prior to all their resentful carping.

My only objection is when they are used as an insult or when people imply I need to STFU or don't know what I'm talking about on account of my CIS white malehood.

The history of culture proves the contrary - 90% of everything worth saying that has been said has come from the lips of my demographic.

There is literally nothing wrong with being the default. Oh wow I'm in a white country and people here are 70% white and 90% straight how dare they seem themselves as the default.

I'm white and grew up in Africa. In more of an "African american" than you are. And yes cis is a retarded label because if everyone was homo, we would be a single generation species. Hetero is the norm.

>Corey Holder
mate in england his name means hes a dick holder
Suck me corey & sage

>come over as aggressive
Do they now?

Not knowing about European-Americans, or blacks, or Hispanics or the multitude of references that do and don't include hyphenated descriptions.

>call him a nigger and you're a cunt
>call him black and you're a cunt
>call him american and you're a cunt for omitting his ancestry
>call him african-american and you're a cunt for differentiating
>shoot him for a broken tail light and the problem goes away

If you are an American citizen, you are an American.

Underrated, Bong.

>JeCorey
it's refuted

It's almost like whites are the largest ethnic group in the country or something.

underrated

>I'm utterly pissed at the state of my affairs
>I can't 'Splain it mang.

Mental illnesses can be tricky user.

Hyphenated-Americans was beat out of Americans a hundred years ago. Some groups decided to bring it bck as a way to differentiate themselves from the rest of us. Blaming others for doing what you demand they do is bitch tier. Stop acting like women.

Muh hertiage is mostly Norwegian, therefore i want to be called Caucasian-American
>refuted

Those are labels they apply to themselves. Do you really think it was normal people who invented the term 'cis'?

Save for the stormfags, no one on Sup Forums is obsessed with identity politics.

Of course if you refuse to use their label (ie 'I don't see color') that too, is considered racist.

>JeCorey

He sure used a lot of words to say jack shit. Nobody chose to call anyone hyphenated Americans. They do that themselves. I'm American, I don't care what color you are, you're an American, too, unless your "identity" is more important that the community of your countrymen.

This is why I hate liberals.

People are egocentric. Whites dominate western civilization. The clothing they wear, the language they speak and even the standards of beauty come from white civilization. Case closed.

>what is context

There's a difference between saying "that guy is white" and saying "THAT GUY IS A FUCKING CIS WHITE HETERO NORMATIVE SHITLORD"

But I agree, we need white-american to become a common label if we're going to unite racially and push the mud people out of the Pacific northwest.

Congratulations moron......

you hyphenated yourself.

He seems to have left off the 'shitlord' part. I think that's the bit most people take offense to.

Because they are the standard in America. Wew lads go visit other countries.

>come off as aggressive

It's YOUR side that is run by identity politics. Left to conservatives, there would be NO hyphenated Americans. To us you're American or you are not. Pic related is projection.

That nigger is correct in theory but he's still a fucking nigger grade idiot.

He's right. America is white-normative. China is Chinese normative. India is Indian normative. If niggers want to be in nigger normative societies than go to a country where niggers are the majority.

My family are all beady eyed Anglo scum from England and I only accept being referred to as an "eternal anglo-american"