"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>killed in artillery strike

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Sweetie...you know what would happen if you actually tried to destroy the US government, right? You'd lose. Epicly.

Your assault weapon isn't going to shoot down a drone. It's not going to stop a tank. It's not going to protect you from a hellfire missile. It's not even made for hunting! In truth, the only thing it is good for is walking into an elementary school and slaughtering innocent children.

Face it. Guns are made for one purpose: to murder. Since you have no chance against the government, I have to ask who it is you're planning on killing? Honestly, I used to think you were all idiots, but it's becoming increasingly apparent that you're all just psychopaths.

>epicly

you dont get a (you)

Troll/slide thread
Stale pasta

It's way too early Canada can you please come back later

>Your assault weapon isn't going to shoot down a drone. It's not going to stop a tank. It's not going to protect you from a hellfire missile.
Viet Cong did it.

Meme thread/10

sage

SAGE

Fighter jet police knocking at door.jpeg

you can literally kill congress if you go to their baseball practice. therefore your argument is invalid

>what is guerrilla warfare?
>what is state militia and state military?
>what is defecting from the military?
>what is military personnels leaving the current military and taking along military equipment and weapons and form their own military that goes along with state militias and the people?
>what is Texas?
>what is Russia's aid forTexas's leaving the union and supporting Texas with russian weapons and recruits?
>what is terroristic strategies and scare tactics on the politicians and backstabbers?
>what is secret scouting groups and spies that support the people and the defected military?

Just keep in mind that the second amendment and the abundance of AR15 everywhere makes it a bit easier but it's just a bonus to what would really happen.

Of course you wouldn't see that because your stupid.

>>what is Russia's aid forTexas's leaving the union and supporting Texas with russian weapons and recruits?
This

One thing people don't realize, the second you shake this ant hill up, it isn't just going to be north vs south this time. It's going to be everyone vs everyone with every global power pouring as much money and guns on top of it as they can

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>Sweetie...
so is this how CIA talks nowadays?

I can't hear myself so well because I spent eight years in an artillery unit actually firing artillery, and the implication that it would be fired at individual gunmen in a friendly city is so fucking laughable that even if I still had hearing in both of my ears I wouldn't be able to hear my own words over the hysterical laughter erupting from deep within my belly.

Don't you know? All the CIA agents passionately hold each others hands and when they are greeting each other they look each other's and the eyes and they kiss on the lips and say "hello sweetie" before they all have a tea party with fluffy dolls and barbie toys.

>1 post by this ID

What did he mean by this?

Fucking this so much. Most of the militaries around the globe donĀ“t swear to protect the government, but to protect the nation, implying in it its people.

Trying old bait that's well past expiration.

I plan on killing you fag

It's only Democrats who are dangerous. Most gun violence happens in Dem controlled cities like Chicago. The tards think the violence is social justice or something. Arm all conservatives and disarm Democrats and America will be crime free.

>what is guerrilla warfare

>mfw have an AR-15
lelelelelele dem duke boyz

Fuckin shills

Better to die on your feet than live a slave.

FUCKING THIS

This is a bigger lie/meme than the "you cant kill a tank with a rifle so give them up!"

No you fucking nigger. The VC got rekt so bad they pretty much ceased to exist. The NVA army had tanks, tons of artillery, and well trained troops along with Soviet equipment and advisors. In every single battle between US Forces and VC they got rekt. US special op forces like seals, sf, and lrrp constantly out-guerrilla'd the vietcong and NVA as well, operating deep within their territory, setting up resistance cells, and constantly fucking their shit up and disrupting their operations. The war was won militarily until the fake news at home did everything they could to say otherwise and convince politicians poor little Vietnamese chilluns were dying so it was better to abandon South Vietnam and let the communists took over.

The South Vietnamese army fought for years after the US pulled out until they were eventually over run.

Poor gun toting christians are way less dangerous than poor democrats and the kids of rich democrats in the US. Remove guns from registered democrats and gun violence will instantly decrease by 65%

>That flag.
Huge surprise!

Mods should start banning these ironic shitposting threads

We're overdue for this shitty thread

Here's an exhibit for you, you stupid, smelly cunt...

Face it. Guns are made for one purpose: Self defense.

Now fuck off.

Don't tar the rest of us with one limp dick, rehashed bait post.

He's got a point though.

As if the government will start dropping bombs in their owns cities and destroying their own infrastructure.

Sage the shit posts

Not an argument.

>Sweetie

Oh, Sugarpie, you're so cute when you try to think like an adult. That serious face you put on is just adorable.

You see, Honeybunch, we DID destroy the US government. That's what the last election was all about. A Hillary win was supposed to have been the culmination (that word too big for you, Lambchop? I'll help you look it up later) of a wave of social engineering and Right Thinking that started with FDR.

It turns out, Snugglebug, that tyranny comes in many forms. Here in America we can't really have the common, or garden variety, tyranny because of armed citizens. So, the bad people have to try other kinds of tyranny. They do social tyranny in places like facebook, and they do institutional tyranny in places like schools-you know that girl Shaniqua and her friends who knifed your friend Theo because he's gay? Yeah, that's what institutional tyranny looks like. And Shaniqua is what, into her third trimester? This is what, her second baby? That girl needs to get a new hobby, or she's gonna have enough for a basketball team by the time sh's old enough to drive. They ever find out what happened to the first one?

Anyhow, I got off track there. Then there's legislative tyranny, which is what politicians do. That's what Hillary was supposed to do, the finishing touches on almost a century of legislative tyranny. But we're Americans, and we decided to put a stop to it before it got out of hand.

Ok, Sugarplum, you go run along and finish your homework now. I'm really glad we could have this talk.

OY VEY

Not an argument.

Whatever you say schlomoberg

This is why the deep state is obsessed with institutionalizing a Surveillance State. I't literally takes care of this.

See Vietnam for how difficult it is to win a war against armed guerillas. You can't artillery strike an enemy you can't see who is living among everyone else. The best you can do is hope that you are prepared when and where they decide to strike, and to target their leaders.

>You can't artillery strike an enemy you can't see who is living among everyone else
Don't you find it curious that while the U.S. was shit at weeding out the Commies in south Vietnam the U.S.S.R. has no problem with dealing with political dissidents in their territories.
Keep in mind the secret polices of the Communist block had no N.S.A. so how were they able to keep everything under control.

oh look 1 reply by op
>saged