Is getting a girl pregnant the ultimate red pill?

Is getting a girl pregnant the ultimate red pill?

Yes. Have as many babies as you can. Have 2 with the wife and 2 mistresses expecting. Spread your seed.

A girl of your ethnicity

jfc

Biggest blue pills you can swallow (descending):

1. Marry
2. Have kids
3. Work under a boss.

Niggers are redpilled on women. A nigger won't lose any sleep over a bitch, and they know better than to get emotionally involved and married and shit

What does having children do for you except use up all your money. Or if you're poor, forcing some poor human to starve to death.

My kid is pretty cool. Not sure she was worth turning my 7/10 chubby gf into a 5/10 fattie with clinical depression though.

>tfw hate children but have massive pregnancy fetish
>tfw no guy to hold me down and empty his balls against my cervix

Thanks eromanga.

That's pretty gay dude

>my cervix
Didn't know feminine penis' had cervixes now

>1. Marry
>2. Have kids
Thank you Schlomo Shekelberg, I now know how to live my life properly thanks to you! Down with continuing the white race!

>everyone should be a NEET bitch like me

Sad!

Yes.

I have no idea what to say to girls to get them to have sex with me or even go back to my place or there's.

>female
Nice try shitlord. Everyone knows females on the internet is a government psyop

You should probably introduce yourself first.

If you want her to be saved than yes.

A womana should learn in quietness and full submission.r 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;b she must be quiet.s 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.t 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.u 15 But womenc will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, lovev and holiness with propriety.

"Hi I'm ____" just seems awkward , plus what's after that? Girls only throw themselves at Chad so if your not Chad you have to play the game which is incredibly hard and confusing

one day you will legally owe half your shit to a dumb whore
one day you will waste 20 years of yourlife on kids who most probably won't be anything special, and mediocre at best.

LOOK AT ME IM RED PILLLLLLLLED!!!!!!!

>not working under a kike boss = neet
just shows how pathetic you are
self employed buddy.

Nope. Take the PUA pill.

>approach lots of women
>get to know the works
>bang many of them
>know what qualities you truly desire
>settle down in your prime (40s) with the ideal woman (18-20 y.o.)
>able to recognize nurturing traits from years of experience

stop eating more than 1.5 meals a day and drinking soda
Go for an hour run a day
Tan yourself in the sun
start doing push ups
Those chads are chads because the work for it

because you are low class marrying low class whore's who don't have anything
if you married someone with has the same income it would not be a problem

Since your goal is to just have sex with women, you're as shallow as Chad. When you're ready for an actual relationship, try getting more familiar with the homely girls at your workplace or college or whatever. They're usually just as starved of attention from the other sex as you are.

Second only to getting initiated by into some magico-cyberpunk terrorist organisation fighting the supercomputer simulation that controls the world by a sunshaded nig in a black leather trench coat

back to r9k you fuck

>>settle down in your prime (40s) with the ideal woman (18-20 y.o.)

>thinking any attractive woman wants your fat, balding old ass

AHAHAHA maybe if you're Trump-level rich, eh? Men are shit tier gender. The prime on men is 25. After that they start getting beer guts and thinning hair. You age like shit, too, ever hear of moisturizer?

inb4 cake: people still ask if I'm in high school. I haven't visibly aged in ten years. I'm going to marry an impressionable young 18-21 year old guy and empty his nutbladder every day. Best age, before they get old and full of themselves.

Ask your dad

Not really. The problem is not whites not making children anymore. The problem is leechers making too many.

Don't get blinded by (((them))) and economics.

I'd prefer less technology but a happy, adventurous life without daily rapes and niggers everywhere over what we have today any time.