m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRkVrIE0-ro

>sit in the train
>don't have a ticket
>inspector walks up and asks me if I have one
>no
>ok, please give me your ID and pay 50€ fine
>sure
>remain in train, end of story

You need to cut their hands off, you kraut plebs.

>black

WHAT A SURPRISE

I should mention if he gets removed like that he probably didn't pay the fine or refused to give his personal info yet tried to stay on the train.

They have to deal with such people and in addition some snarky bitch is complaining to them about it. I pity them

>German women protecting the black guy

I'm not surprised. Fugging latent Bolsheviks.

kek

I would have told her to pay his fine and he can stay on.

nig without ticket resisting to ufficals
fat women shouting ''DAT IS RAYCIST''

Normal.

another racist policeman
hope he's gonna be fired soon

>German lady filming
>he dindunuffin
>u racist
>mfw

This. Probably an illegal migrant who refused to pay or give his info.

He DINDU NUFFIN

What I don't get is what that black guy was trying to accomplish. Did he think if he tried hard enough he would be allowed to stay on the train because the other guys just go tired? Stupid. He probably got an even bigger fine for not just complying with instructions or gets bad boy points on his refugee sheet.

A german would just said ok, what do you want from me? Oh you want me to leave the train, I'd rather stay on. You can't. Well, I understand. Then he would just left the train.

If that guy starts resisting over this minor crap he's not fit for german society, because the social peace depends on complying with the law in a reasonable manner. What will he do if someone asks him to pay his rent and he refuses to leave the house after not doing so? How will he hold a job with that attitude?

RACIST

Is not following the law a racial issue?

There is only way to deal with these ppl

only one way*

>russian accent
>unreasonably calling them racists

why does she speak english?

>What I don't get is what that black guy was trying to accomplish.
I think we'll have to get used to that, fellow Hans.

She wanted to make the video more international hoping to get invited to an american talkshow.

If that shit flies I just stop paying taxes.

BIGOT

I don't go to a Slayer concert and start talking about loud music. If you go to Germany you should complain about laws.

I was in this situation once and did just that. She did, in fact, pay the fine and he passed me a beer when he got off the train later. I recall her face at this "betrayal". It was wonderful.

Don't worry about it too much. Without the camera there they might have thrown her off just the same. Luckily trains is hard work everywhere.

Es gibt keinerlei Grund für diese Gewalt. Er ist ein guter Junge. Er hat gar nuffin gedindu.

NAZI

fuck those coalburners shaming the inspectors but srs why dont they have tazers? i myself wouldnt like to witness such wrestling match on public transport

Fucking believe there will always be a stupid bitch on the side of a person breaking the law.

Poor little shitskin, treated like that when all he did was steal from society and disobey securities' orders.
He was on his way to become a heart surgeon, you disgusting nazis!

I have seen 30+"people" supporting the shitskins (who were sniffing glue,illegal,they took the glue and thus became violent so they proceeded to arrest them)half of them shitskins moroccan themselves the other half a collection of literally mentally I'll people,useful idiots and other heroes,i love to call them heroes for by missing out the reason,and simply siding with the shitskin they go back home and feel like heroes while they masturbate to the beta gods,most are literal untermenchs whofeel brave by shouting at a stronger guy knowing he wont snap back,the kind of cruelty of pissing a caged lion,that's why moroccans are always pushing because they are cruel and coward.
I know some of those guys they are shaming have not only served i the military but also have shaved lives while working.