Richard Spencer announces war on the alt-light

youtube.com/watch?v=B1C0fceCaG0

6:50 "They are the enemy. They must be destroyed"

Say what you want but the guy's got style.

Activated Controlled Opposition, now they're going to try and instigate a centralised meltdown like we forced on the left.

alt lite is anti white!

Such cringe so early in the thread?

>activated controlled opposition
>capital letters
>we forced
viper kys my man

I've got no almond puns for you, Latvia

>guy literally rises from nowhere
>calls himself the leader of the alt right
>gains followers
>demands changes in the movement
>attacks anyone within the movement who disagrees
>somehow not controlled opposition

I was first suspicious of spencer when he got interviewed on mainstream media after alt-right became popular 'look we found a leader of the alt right that literally nobody has heard of, he's totally the leader of the alt-right'

12:55

"We must crush them. We must absolutely destroy each and every one of them"

You can tell he's angry and he means business. The alt lite is about to get absolutely BTFO.

In all honesty, people like Milo and Southern are worse than Antifa. They have no unequivocal ideology.They try to remain in the neutral zone between establishment conservatives and the real alt-right just to get $$$. While doing so, they promulgate lgbt rats and "muh based nigger X)"

In other words, they are liberalizing and subverting conservatism. Incidentally, shitskins are the ones who primarily dis Spencer. Keep that in mind as they say "he's a CIA agent." Spencer makes them piss themselves as they discern that we're not roleplaying, and they can't be a part of the real movement.

>guy literally rises from nowhere
Just because you never heard of him doesn't mean he just came out of nowhere.

I think you're just worried that white nationalism is in the mainstream now and there's people in real life, in person doing things instead of just posting frogs on a chinese image board.

How much coke do you think he smuggled into Miami the day that pic was taken?

Agreed. I've had my fill of salvos against social justice warriors and feminism. It's long past time to take real action and address the real problems. Otherwise go fuck yourself and your books and your patreon

This.

Fortunately this board is waking up

The shills don't even bother post warped spencer photos anymore, they realized we're not easily influenced alt lite sheep

They are all on suicide watch

>Blocks your path

>I think you're just worried that white nationalism is in the mainstream now

No it isn't. Conservatism is in the mainstream which is why there are forces working to fragment it.

(((Divide and conquer))) is going according to plan, thanx thernovitch

>Conservatism is in the mainstream
Conservatism is shit. They never work for us. All they do is give up ground left and right and feign a half assed defense.

Why would you put your shoes on your own desk? That's almost street-shitting tier, what an idiot.

This (((leader))) is never going to take you anywhere, he's a loser with a losing ideology : white nationalism in a non-white nation is absurd and is failing.

White nationalism is just a thing for American idiots, American niggers have similar idiotic beliefs. The actual white nations in Europe care about their own nation and not about their so-called white brethren. Nationalists in white countries laugh at Richard Spencer.

Talk about Divide and conquer. This fag's controlled opposition and is becoming toxic to cohesion. No one benefits from the Right fighting itself but the Deep State and the Left.

Here's a (you) for (((you))) eceleb faggots

>Alt Light, I'm Alt Right

made my fucking dick hard t b h

Richard Spencer is such an autistic faggot he makes me ashamed to be white

>the right
The alt-right is the only right though. Regular trump supporters in the media are just liberals who like trump.

What a retard, we dont shoa the Alt Light until we have won the war, right now we need those faggots

my son you have already been influenced enjoy your nationalist shithole before it gets invaded. instead of promoting unison and denouncing extremes of any side you chose an extreme, you are the mindless liberal zombie spouting slogans you do not understand but with a different flag.

Spencer is ok although he's a bit cringe at times.

So the irrelevant faggot declares the war on what is pretty much the massive center.

Is there anyone who still believes this clown is not a really bad plant?

dude dresses like pablo escobar surrounded by contractors and nothing seems fishy to you?

He's clearly done more harm than good. Identity Europa and the gay ass Proud Boys have contributed more to the Rightwing as a cohesive unit than Bichard Spencer

they're pro degeneracy and race mixing, before they were a stepping stone towards the alt right, now they're taking centre stage, they must be destroyed

That's true fellow magapede, anyone in the world can be American as long as they come in legally and support Israel!

>surrounded by contractors
>He thinks the guys in the OP are contractors

Is that the new weird Alt-Right nazi salute now?

>I don't know what I'm doing here

>I am unaware of how quickly Racial politics is growing in America especially White Americans

>he doesnt

>le ebin wedge issues
>muh strawman

good goy

Those noodle armed guys aren't contractors my dude.

shows how much you know just stfu and go praise kek or something

>muh natural born conservatives
>muh DR3
Yeah I'm really going to miss "conservatism"

They both look like kikes

He got some work to do. American whites are very subverted and more mongrelized each day, Whites needs to wake up soon or the future will be Mexican dominated. Latinos are already starting to dominate demographically and moving into positions of influence such as politics.

Now I defitinely know he's a kike operative.

I literally have been defending him forever but you don't punch right. You don't label them an enemy. They are misguided friends.

Fuck spencer I wish he would disappear and someone else lead the movement.

I think you forget the actual timeline of events. The alt-lite have done nothing but constantly punch right, Now Richard finally draws a line and says enough ALL OF SUDDEN you fuckin losers have a problem? Wake the fuck up. This isnt a game anymore, you Americans need to get your acts together because whatever happens in your nation has a run on affect to the rest of the west.

>white nationalism is in the mainstream

Dude, you are fucking irrelevant. What do you show for yourself? That faggot from the rally two weeks back who got choked out and carried away? Wow, that is basically a Fourth Reich.

A single Slovenian village has more white nationalists than the whole US altogether.

>you don't punch right
but they are not right most of them are liberals

Can someone explain this "MAGApede" or "pede" meme to me? I seriously still don't get it

>I literally have been defending him forever
yeah right

>The alt-lite have done nothing but constantly punch right
what do you mean? what did they do?

>So the irrelevant faggot declares the war on what is pretty much the massive center.

>Is there anyone who still believes this clown is not a really bad plant?

>Dude, you are fucking irrelevant. What do you show for yourself? That faggot from the rally two weeks back who got choked out and carried away? Wow, that is basically a Fourth Reich.

A single Slovenian village has more white nationalists than the whole US altogether.

Damn you are so mad lmao

>reddit spacing
kys newfag

>A single Slovenian village has more white nationalists than the whole US altogether.

lols

That was copy/pasted directly from the faggot I was replying to.

"Magapede" is a term trolls use to mock trump supporters. It's a shill term used only for trolling. No actual Trump supporters on pol unironically use that amongst themselves

The "pede" is from reddit

t. trumpfag

man it's funny how the anti Spencer shilling campaign collapsed in on itself so quickly

Just because you've only been around a few months doesn't mean Richard has too. He's been at it quite a while. While I have my issue with him, he's absolutely not CO. If he is and they plan this greatly, then we are fucked anyway.

Well, there goes the momentum the right was gaining. Going to get fragmented like the left did and fall apart.

>This
Why the FUCK would someone consider funding these federal organizations which are forcing immigration, welfare and even crime onto our communities anyway.

I mean fuck liberals too, but at least the alt light isn't actively forcing degeneracy on me or my kids like a bloated government. And then Spencer comes along and starts singing the praises of big government... I don't buy it.

That's not reddit spacing, newfag.

Most Sup Forumsacks write like that. Reddit spacing is leaving a space after the response number like I just did.

Yeah, thanks to the Alt Lite. They're the ones doing the fragmenting. Unless you suggest we just sit back and take it like cucks? I don't like it either, but put the blame where it's due

Fuck conservatism, it's faggy and weak.

still waiting

I don't follow alt-lite, did they say bad things about Spencer or Alt-right?
Or is Spencer just mad because alt-lite have different political views?

Perhaps, even if so the breakdown of the two party system is interesting and sign of increasing political turmoil. You should research weimar Germany if you want to see real fighting between the various political factions. This is nothing.

no one cares about this divide and conquer retard. fuck off.

Spencer's a Duginist which isn't compatible with America.

alt lite are Zionist money whores

they're meaningless and hitching their star to a trend

The balls they must have to even calls themselves conservatives. Shouldn't you have to actually conserve shit?

Because the alt-lite has started to slip into liberal antifa mode. They are pushing degeneracy, pushing support of israel, shutting down plays shouting and claling everybody gerbils and nazis, constantly shitting on Spencer and IE and being complete boomer faggets.

This is only the start subhuman

Radical white nationalism is turning MAINSTREAM and you can't dismiss it as fringe toothless rednecks anymore

Now it's educated upper class whites taking the lead

I agree for the most part, they'll fade into irrelevance along with Trump.

Still, I think they have pushed some normies to question things. I saw a PJW video the other day and it was pretty redpilled and had racial undertones.

We need to meme the alt-lite into nonexistence

Fuck off nigger

> MMUHH SPENCER IS BASED XXDDD

summers officially here

>the alt-right starts purity spiralling
About fucking time. Maybe they'll finally see the light.

Look Alt-lite would not be a problem if they didn't counter signal so hard. Also i still don't see exactly what they believe in. What is their end-game? What do they want to conserve or obtain? What are their goals and manfistos? WHAT ARE THEY? Because they seem like repacked neocons to me.

Niggers officially here

You can be based black guy in the alt light while it exists. Go suck off bitchovich

There is nonsense. Spencer was doing this for years before anyone thought Donald Trump was serious about running for president. And like so many in the Alt Right he basically started out as a libertarian leaning conservative, got redpilled on race, and then realized race is the central issue in American politics and culture.

Yeah, the media noticed him during the election. And yeah, you can criticize him for being too eager to talk to the media. But he's one of these guys who thinks publicity is generally a good thing (like, you know, Trump.). And he had been doing conferences and running websites and the rest for a long time before this all blew up.

They want to sell books and get clicks.

That's it. That doesn't mean they are entirely useless. But they ultimately have no ideology whatsoever.

You can appreciate what a movement is doing to collect peoiple against the real enemies of the movement such as antifa without having to agree with all the cringy shit the leeches do to profit off it.

> nerd thinks everyone is obsessed with with e-celebrities

AHEM

why do you keep cropping Buchanan out of that pic antifa?

I literally don't know who that is or how it's significant. FYI, chances are that the person posting an image didn't make it.

Keep distracting from your alt-kike controlled opposition Schlomo.

>doesn't even know how Buchanan is or why he is significant while making pretend to be a Jew hating purist
way to expose yourself antifa shill, you may return to /r/anarchism any time now

This.

Just because you newfags out there hadn't heard of Spencer until the election period doesn't mean 'he came out of nowhere'.

>he's controlled opposition
>he came outta nowhere guise
>hey look how silly Spencer looks with this shopped head
>CIA plant
>etc

When you see this shit take note, the person behind the post is either a nigger, spic or kike, or a misinformed normie faggot who gets his 'redpills' from 'mayne streem meteor man'.

You dumbass, the alt light isn't helping

I dunno what the deal is with this alt right thing or whatever this Spencer guy is doing, but I like how he dresses. He's got an aesthetic he's going for and is clearly not concerned with people thinking he's a huge faggot

The hell does Spencer's Tru-Right even want? Everybody's fucking flip-flopping like leftists during tranny mating season, nobody is holding firm ground anymore.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

t. Divide and conquer kike

A "normie" opinion of Spencer's is a 50 year moratorium on all immigration, legal and illegal.

Spencer and the alt-right have been pretty clear on their goals, it's mainly about white nationalism and everything that helps with that.

you guys are playing the sides game meanwhile politicians be they red, blue, green, purple are stealing loads of taxpayer money and funneling it into their buddies corporations the government today is pretty much a gated community and citizens are living in ghettos

That would make sense except mgtow and mlp isn't taken seriously by that crowd. At least anime promotes traditional values.

That's the right in general, at this stage. Next talking point.
so, he's got a blog, web manifesto, or something I can get first-hand information from?

no he doesn't, but at least he's trying.

I keep saying we should have been in full civil war three decades ago, but nobody wants to commit without a damn regiment marching behind them in support

Man that will be awesome if we cam get it soon enough.