Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmxxQgxssXY
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much

sort of

No, why would it be? Two white people can have an ugly child just like a white person an East Asian person can I have a good looking child. I hate myself for this example, but this guy is half Asian and half white and is adored by millions upon millions of girls/women.

Damn typos, sorry I'm on my broken ass phone.

"No, why would it be? Two white people can have an ugly child just like a white person and an East Asian person can have a good looking child. I hate myself for this example, but this guy is half Asian and half white and is adored by millions upon millions of girls/women."

He also arguably looks a lot better than his dad.

Nice example of a beta numale faggot. Pretty much ruins the whole, double reply, shitty argument you're trying to make.

Not worth the risk. Don't race mix, it doesn't work.

Isn't Brazil built on race mixing? Slaves and Portuguese, pay for European immigrants to come and ace mix?

Quite. Half-asian males should be aborted. Half-asian females are god-tier and should be encouraged through selective breeding programs.

>Imagine knowing that your mother is disgusted by men like you.
I doubt you have to do much imagining in this regard ancap child sex slave fantasizing neet guy

Its a roll of the dice

>being a lowly worm who deletes his own posts so he doesn't have to stand behind his words
even your grandmother is disgusted by you

Growing up next door, regular american neighbors had 3 kids. And they are all grown up now.
1 st Boy. semi ok looking as little. Grew up to look like All star american man, huge jaw good looks. Splitting image of his dad.

1st girl. Fat as a kid, kinda ugly, big boned. Grew up. Still looks unattractive, constantly fighting weight, had a kid. husband left her I guess. Got the genetic short ugly stick. (still had a white kid though, so theres that)

2nd girl. Cutsie face as a kid. Grew up, somewhat thick, but has positive good features and curvy body. beautiful eyes, got good genes, Had a kid.

So, 2 parents have 2 good looking kids and one ugly one. Ohh well.

Brazil is a shithole though

Probably.

True. And so is Chile.

jelous virgin detected.

But we're talking about physical appearance here... And you can't deny he looks a lot better than his biological, White, Father...

Ugly mother makes an ugly baby? Seems legit.
A woman that ugly getting a hot dude? Possible.

You have two choices:

A) Your son is a chad and everything you hated growing up.
B) Your son is half-asian and acts more or less how you do.

Choose.

Pretty much. Half-asian women are gorgeous though.

youtube.com/watch?v=YmxxQgxssXY

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

>Implying i'm not going to make sure my son never turns out the way i did
I'm going to turn him into a genius super-chad

Yes. Young boys always seek the pride of their fathers and the affection of their mothers. A half-Asian boy may look at his dad and constantly try to compare himself to him, but at the same time will be caught between that and his other half, which will subconsciously wonder whether or not his mother, or deliberately married a white man over an Asian, can love a son who is half-Asian. To be honest I also think that there is something fundamentally wrong with any woman who consciously looks for men outside her own race because she doesn't see them as good enough - it suggests issues with her father and other men in her early life.

WHY IS SHE TELLING THE BABY TO CHECK'EM?
WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?

>Your son is a chad and everything you hated growing up.
What does this even mean? If he's a bully (which is what I hated growing up) it means I've failed as a father, but if he just grows up to be athletic/sociable/good with girls then what is the fucking problem. You've raised a child whose better than you, which should surely be the goal of every parent.

Unless he's so different physically that he may not actually be your son then what's the problem?

You know Brasil ha s caste system right? All the near pure Spanish whites have all the power whilst all the halfbreed low IQ mestizos run around the state killing each other and committing crime. Coincidentally its what the elite and Jews want to do to the entirety of Europe and America. Turn it into a huge mashed mixed low IQ race whilst they remain in their gated communities ruling us all.

>Spanish whites

lol

There needs to be a mention of high IQ. WMAF couples have a delusion of physical beauty and intellectual superiority.

Race mixing is genetical suicide. No matter the race, you disgusting idiots.

Spanish whites exist though