Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Musk for president

has that cuck even made anything that actually lasted? a lot of his projects seem like overhyped shit

literally every company he started hit the Fortune 500

Musk is overhyped but I'd say it's only by a pretty small amount. He's done pretty good.

Thanks to tax subsidies

Nothing he makes is a real business. It's all a shame that we pay for

>Thanks to tax subsidies

just stop talking you are clearly retarded

Musk is public sector now and he aint done shit

it's not universally bad.
government employs dumb people at unimaginative tasks for static wages
but some dumb, unimaginative and static jobs still have to be done
policing, permit distribution, sewege, etc

the government is obviously shit when it comes to actually improving quality of life (IE the soviet union) but it can at least be trusted with those jobs that are necessary but the private sector doesn't want to carry out or can't due to low marginal utility

>he likes paying for free loaders

I agree with this. Government is fine for managing the public domain.
Roads too.

what did I just tell you about talking

That's basically the purpose of government.

Just supply and support engineering developments for sustainability.

ANCAP is and always was retarded but that doesn't stop threads like this from surfacing
it's kinda ironic since the ANCAP paradise that is Mad Max entirely depends on fucking roads

This is exactly what goes through my head any time some tard says something should be controlled by the government.

i was going to say africans cant be president but obama did so i guess musk has a chance

Tesla is a huge subsidized company. Without government support it would've been dead in the first year.

You are genuinely retarded.

Please explain to me why a profit-seeking firm would invest in an industry which doesn't generate substantial profit like education.

>inb4 unis
They produce research. Unless you want sports matches or science fairs to produce a profit, then the argument is invalid.

cell phones and computers would not exist without the shit ton of money the US government threw at it also the shuttle is so fucked up beacuse it has to do to many things NASA wanted a cheap vehicle and the ARMY wanted something else cant remember what was it with it

>Tesla is a huge subsidized company
Trump made his fortune on government subsidies you major retard