Why is it ok for men to be fat, sweaty, disgusting pieces of shit but not for women?

Why is it ok for men to be fat, sweaty, disgusting pieces of shit but not for women?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/this-shitty-tennis-player-would-one-day-be-president-1796344200
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/06/26/sean-spicer-wont-answer-off-camera-briefings-question-acosta-nr.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not as proven by the fact this picture has been viraling everywhere, including this thread

Because men work all day and provide for the family

this is a real pic

let that sink in

Mother Nature writes the rules

>golfing and playing tennis all day
>working

pick 1

Remember when American presidents still had dignity?

I do.

because women's entire value is derived from their physical appearance and men's is derived from their actions

Let's take a fat man and a fat woman to a club and see which one gets more attention. What happens next may shock you!

Because a mans job is to work.

Because men have more than just their body to provide to society.

god damn right i do

I envy Trump. Usually its the woman who gets fat after the marriage. Trump is so set in life that he remarried a younger model, cheats on her, and can still afford to become an amateur sumo wrestler and the wife doesn't leave him or get fat as well.

Because we are not the same.

Aaaaaaaand saved.

Why is it ok for women to work low-paying jobs or be homemakers but not men?

A lot of men and women are equally ugly and out of shape at 70.

C:\Windows\System32\de-DE\BLACKED

Because man are not chosen by women for there looks but for there wealth with gives security and comfort to her and the possible offspring.

Women are chosen by man for the healthy looks with grant health and fit offspring.

Thats biology at work son.

deadspin.com/this-shitty-tennis-player-would-one-day-be-president-1796344200

he's a 70 yearold billionaire who had life basically handed to him on a silver platter - is surrounded by Yes Men / Women - and gets to Fuck basically any girl willing to for Money.

My Point is, Sean Spicer is pretty cool guy desu.

It's fake dude, he was climbing a wall and some asshole shooped it. user posted the real pic the other day of the insane climbing skills.

I wonder how much fuel they aste extra for lifting his fat ass. You think the overload alarms sounds when they try to take off?

Have you ever seen Merkel?

Becouse woman was made to please men.

Men dont want a fat swety woman.

>Why is it ok for men to be fat, sweaty, disgusting pieces of shit but not for women?
Because men have working brains to make up for it.

WE WUZ DIGNIFIED N SHIEEET

first on camera press conference in a week lol

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/06/26/sean-spicer-wont-answer-off-camera-briefings-question-acosta-nr.cnn

least transparent administration in history

This is a good pic.

Implying he has he mental capacity left to explain to you that he is mentally ill.

Your chancellor simply oozes dignity, you vile kraut.

>he was climbing a wall

Climb it? He can't even build it.

men arent fat, only fat women are fat

damn dude, you've really been taking it hard since the election, haven't you?

>Your chancellor simply oozes dignity

Correct.

Because women show their reproductive viability with their looks, men with their ability to provide. A rich fat man is infinitely better than a rich fat woman. Bear in mind that an attractive young woman is invaluable.

Lol I've been enjoying the shit out of this retard being president

Conservashits have absolutely 0 principles and values. Trump has proven that.

Your pm is a vile old hag that will be the death of your country

>men with their ability to provide

Trump provided for three* women.

>family values

*not counting the ones he raped

Wow that is hilarious.

where's your 2016 collage, leaf? it's amazing how asshurt you've been ever since he got elected

I'm so happy Macron won.

what the actual fuck?

Because a man's brain can actually go a long way in covering for other shortcomings while producing value.

Can't really say that about female brains.

I bet you are, fucking commie.

>Trump provided for three* women.
Well there you go. He was good enough for three women even as an old fat man. It should answer your question by itself.

But it's not ok. Gas fat people.

>a man's brain

Yeah.

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Nice strawman faggot remember when germany prime ministers still had dignity?

lol it's been nothing but asshurt from u retards since day 1

Dude, I am TELLING you that image is flipped 90 degrees. The MADMAN was just lugging right up that shit.

>Nice strawman faggot remember when germany prime ministers still had dignity?

No.

>T-trust me! You guys are the ones who are really asshurt!
you used to be better at this. anyways, post your 2016 election collage

Because most men have more to offer the world than just their body, kek

>I am TELLING you

Wow, you're TELLING me. Then it must be true.

I'm convinced.

holy shit savage german btfo right wing retards

Yeah that's someone playing tennis stunning I know, you fucking faggot

lol 5 months in, still can't repeal obamacare

You best know about walls, kraut.

>Yeah that's someone playing tennis

Which one's the ball?

Enjoy your middle eastern hell hole you deserve 100% of it

this.
We don't put forth our body as an evaluation of worth as frequently.

Are there any pictures of Shultz or merkel exercising? Like ever?

>middle eastern hell hole

Yeah.

>Deflecting this hard already
looks like you lost, leaf. toodles! catch you in another thread!

To this day I still don't get why all balding guys do all possible to hide their baldness, if I were bald I'd rather shave my head than using wigs, fgaggot hairstyles or shit like that.

Lets see a picture of you when you are in your 70's.... If years at the computer haven't atrophied your frame until you look like a desiccated monster.

I just hope I can even play tennis at 72.

KYS

There is a simple explanation for this user. The residents of Washington are 99% left leaning weasels, therefore any left leaning President to be elected will gain a bigger turnout. Most conservatives and right leaning people are too busy working to plan a big trip to Washington when they can just watch from home. He broke records for viewers when you factor in online watchers.

Where's your proof faggot

>Merkel is years younger than Trump
>fatter than Trump

>I'm convinced.
Good, glad we could clear that up kohai.

actually I know a tennis coach who's around that age and still pretty healty (presumably because of it)

Not actually true. Most men try to have more than that to offer, but very many fail. Men _must_ offer something more, women don't. We would go extinct without significant numbers of women's bodies, but we don't absolutely need that many men.

Proof that he married three people, two of which were Eastern European whores, one of which is a tranny?

Men make money.

Where is like that? Feminism is pretty much the rule here and with feminism comes the HAES philosophy which more or less means all men must find find fat women attractive but every landwhale deserves a rich square jawed chad and fat men are human garbage.

It isn't for either you baiting retard

Are you implying Trump is loved more than Oprah in this country?

An old guy having fun. Oh no.

Enjoy your made up statistics on some dumb shit website everytime a leaf post I am reminded why you dog shits elected your faggot prime minister who was a fucking drama teacher substitute

how am i deflecting? you're just splerging your butthurt

>tranny
We are not talking about Michelle Obama here.

it's not ok for women to be greasy basement-dwelling pigs? whoa, OP, you must be breaking the law then

because he is 71 years old
>sage

No one should be allowed to be a fat fuck you bitch

Enjoy the rapefugees

>We are not talking about Michelle Obama here.

This is correct. Trump never married Michelle Obama.

Astute observation, for a rural or suburban retard.

Working hard all week and playing golf and tennis all day on weekends. You would understand this concept if you had a job.

>Enjoy the rapefugees

You too.

>implying that you are equating poor public speaking skills with low intellect in all fields
If anything you're gonna help me prove my point.

A fat, male professional public speaker whow can woo an audience will be more adored and attractive than a fat woman trying it.

Joke

(You)

THICC

>retarded bait thread
>This many replies
Take it to retards