This is your future feminists

'Woman, 51, killed herself after 'sudden realisation' that she was too old to have children'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4644428/Woman-51-killed-old-kids.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNRzpPEDyr0
youtube.com/watch?v=B8dldLG_ZhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Behold Roasties, this is your future.

>but made sure her dogs were fed before she died
F

Lol

Shhhhhhhh dont warm her

God damn she looks really fucking old for a 51 year old

Good.

I've been serial dating for 2 years and the only marryable women I met were someone on rebound after her bf of 4 years went tranny (it'd end in divorce for me, she just wanted a husband ASAP) and a half filipino.

I seriously do not want to fulfill the WMAF stereotype and that's all there is in MA. Every girl has banged 20+ dudes, has massive debt, takes crazy pills, wants polyamorous relationships, and hates america.

sudden realization? that she hadn't had a period in 10 years?

true,roastie life maybe

>sudden
Why did she wait until 50+

The amount of hopeless Romantic beta males who would gladly take her and marry her is a lot. Why don't these girls just grab one of them instead of crying how they won't get a Chad and killing themselves?

Roastie got roasted

Because those women don't want to settle down. They want to settle up.

kek, "sudden realisation".

Switch to the reddit tab and kill yourself you nobody.

Roastie BTFO

>51
She looks at least a decade older than my 60 year old mother.

>defending Stacey McRoastie

oh shit. i might be to old for children,cyanide,gas mask.

It's the grey hair. A lot of women around age 50 dye their hair.

>MA

Either what you said, or they're latino and already have a couple kids by the age of 22. I'm in my mid-20's, I realize that I probably won't ever find a good woman here. The WMAF meme is true because they're the only reasonable women left.

he is absolutely right you pathetic subhuman

Bump out of sheer gladness
Women like this are trash. How many barren women lament their bodies' betrayals and this cunt just couldn't find someone good enough for her.

and the granny face?

survival of the fittest

>which even stated when her beloved dog had last been fed

[Hysterical Nazi Laughter]

>the sudden realization that you are too old to ruin any more men's life

Reality takes longer to hit women than it does men. Realistically its over at around 35 unless she wants to marry a very low quality man. 40 its for sure over.

I think it's just her facial structure, plus a few wrinkles that are to be expected at that age.

Women who have dogs are the worst. They let the dog(s) stay in the bedroom when sex happens, dogs stares/whimpers the entire time. She pretends not to notice. tfw it's all theatre for Barky.

ITT: All the ladies who read Sup Forums

>0

HOW MANY OF THESE WOMEN HAD CATS??????????????

TOXOPLASMOSA GONDII PARASITE IN CAT FECES MAKES PEOPLE SUICIDAL..

>>the sudden realization that you are too old to ruin any more men's life

lmao nice. This is actually how feminists think.

lmao you go girl

and after she died her dogs continued to feed

Women aren't all bad. Who hurt you Sup Forums ?

ok. grandma

>Attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded
boi

This is fake. Reddit told me that having children is stupid so she probably did it for another reason. If going out to eat every night and having disposable income doesn't make you happy, nothing will.

I would figure she would have realized this sooner like around 35 to 37 for fucking sure 40 but 51?? seriously??

>Tfw men can have children even in their 60s

Hahaha, suck it, (((feminists)))

but butt..I was liberated! I had equal rights!

He's right sweetheart
Without periods, no fertility darling
Without fertility, it's impossible to shackle an innocent man to the chains of alimony, cupcake
Oh sweetie, why don't you take a tub of chocolate ice cream to your safe space and be a good little girl

and nothing of value was lost.

I can't tell if you're being ironic by speaking that way

YASSSSS QUEENE LSAAAAAAAAAY

I love women. I just enjoy being able to provide a nice little dig at feminists for my fellow guys that have been slighted by feminism. My heart is in the right place.

eh, we all have different problems, where I come from here's the situation

>many girls with less than 4 dicks in them
>tradeoff is that they make you wait
>want to get married and have kids
>tradeoff is that they're 6/10
>no debt
>tradeoff is that they have no marketable skills
>loves america
>tradeoff is that they're overly religious and put their jesus bullshit over the good of the country
>"it's not christian to call black people niggers user"

It's probably her shit pommy genes
To
Be
Honest
Or
Not
To
Be
Honest

No tears now, only dreams

kek

redditor trying to pass as Sup Forumser. you return to r3dd1t, faggit.

take out the girly belittling and it's clear as crystal

Kek

Lmao ok ok my East Asian equivalent.

pathetic

>Accidentally succeeded

you could always release a new translation of the Bible where Jesus calls everyone a nigger

Lmfao. That bitch was probably cunty as hell in her youth too. It's sad, because the people that don't see far in the future are the ones who get shafted the most.

Not really.

>Cheering this on.
>Implying this literally isn't how white people and Japs are destroying themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=cNRzpPEDyr0
She went 51 years of her life, toiling and/or studying, promised that she'd get some great reward for making a career person's contributions to society at the end of it all.
It never came. A hard-working, responsible person was fleeced out of everything that would've made the second half of her life worth living. Man or woman, no one tells these people "you need to have kids." There are some disgusting, sniveling wretches in college who fucking discourage it. "Oh, you're contributing to overpopulation!"
All this while Muslims and Niggers give birth at rapid rates to children who would be happier never existing.

Don't mock her. Learn from her example, because I know for a fact a lot of you faggots think you'll be just fine going straight to the grave on a nonstop carousel of drugs and vidya gaems. Even if you're able to sustain that lifestyle, you won't be happy.

>has dogs but doesn't make any arrangements for them after she dies, she just feeds them one more time and up and kills herself
what a selfish bitch

through the power of science we can revive her as a 20 something.

youtube.com/watch?v=B8dldLG_ZhI

:^)

Joke's on you, I'm Turkish-Chadian.
I kind of look like the guy from that comic

she left about 50 kilograms of meat on the floor for them so they should be ok for a while

These feminists are so vocal about how independent they are, and how much they love their careers, until they suddenly want children and to play homemaker. Then they complain that all the good men are gone and they can't get a stable, rich husbando, but they don't see how there would be plenty of good men if they didn'y have to compete with affirmative action, preferential treatment of women, and diversity quotas

>sweetie posting this hard

Hopefully this is the fate of everyone that has this. Pic related.

Absolutely SWEETIE

this. I couldn't do it knowing my buddies weren't taken care of like I want. it's not like they live forever, you could always wait until after you've done right by them.

>Not just getting yourself a 25 year old boytoy and surrogating

Sad. To hell with those who corrupted people's minds with lies that making a family is somehow a bad thing. That's what the elite want, to break the family unit so your only commitment in life is to work. Feminism is used as a tool to advance this.

sure not. We are just having fun looking at retarded feminists. Gurls are dope

>accidentally succeeded

You people have ruined any and all interaction with my grandmother for me.

a good pet parent would off them self after their pet dies. Thats what I'm waiting for

>not making arrangements where you KNOW they will be taken care of
Yeah, she would have been a shit mother anyways.

Yeap. I would never leave my doggo buddies in the world hanging like that.

I like women I hate roasties

I would love to read that

like Western Asians don't whore around, the toppest of kek. the only redpill is marrying a non-American. Central European is best tier. Eastern European is good tier. East Asian (but not Asian American) is ok tier.

your mom :(
broke my fucking hips.

what's up with bessie's twitter? she dieded?

>Accidentally succeeded

FUCKING KEK

this user speaks the truth.

it hurts me cause i have been sick for a majority of my life so i basically couldnt pursue that sort of life. Living for entertainment is not fulfilling and it hits you harder and harder how unfulfilling it is the older you get. Be warned anons.

Don't do it leaf

If you're serious, I can devote 20 minutes a day to talking to you and we can sort you out. But only if you're White, I don't dedicate time to people who aren't my own, sorry.

Hilarious. I am so glad this dried up childless husk made the news.

A family friend has just been laid off from the company that she 'gave her life to' - her words. They didn't need her because software could now do her job and someone cheaper could do the inputting. Dropped like a sack of shit after 28 years. No kids and no man and no purpose.

She is now scrambling around looking for a man to give her kids, but she is old and washed up and the only men paying her interest are older guys who take advantage of these silly naive cunts.

My dad said it best....

' we used to say "what man on his death bed wishes he spent more time at the office?". Now it's going to be pathetic old women dying alone wondering why they thought a 'career' was a worthy alternative to raising children - they truly are reckless cunts'

This is the equivalent of a female Elliot rogers if she had killed some dudes in their 50s

I've seen this bumper sticker multiple times and it bugs me. What exactly is a "grandog"? Is is the litter of your first dog, like how your grandchildren are your children's children (here the first dog would be taking the place of your children)? Is it the dogs of your (human) children? Is it the dogs of your human grandchildren (where you don't count dogs as children/one step down the family tree, but instead as equals/part of the pack and siblings of your grandchildren)?

I don't like that bumper sticker. It ruins any commute or lunch break I see it on.

>toiling and/or studying, promised that she'd get some great reward for making a career person's contributions to society at the end of it all.

>It never came.

Pretty damn sad.

All the women I've ever loved or trusted

Glimpse how women truly hate betas

I'm noticing a trend.
The desire for validation and self-esteem by way of group validation leads them to suicide.

They don't try finding validation and self-esteem in personal merit.

I love women
I despise femisism
I laugh at feminists

She looked alright for 51, I'd have thrown her a bone

its so painfully obvious that someone is just attention whoring when they "fail" at suicide. like how utterly worthless do you have to be to fuck up killing yourself. if you honestly fail at suicide than your probably someone who should keep trying