Mfw AfD now consistently polling below 10%

>mfw AfD now consistently polling below 10%

Yes, prepare to go to war with them again.

AfD is controlled opposition anyway

>employs ex goldman sachs lesbian

True, the "right wing" Merkel is a much better choice

I don't care any more. The entire world will collapse soon. And we in Europe will descent into civil war. All I hope now is that the Third World completely crumble, starve to extinction without our gibs, while we genocide all the race traitors, the stateless globalists, and those who don't belong here.

there is no choices you dofus, thats the point.

>he still doesn't understand that "voting" and "democracy" don't work

are you retarded or just slow?

>The entire world will collapse soon
>this is what alt-right believes
>while we genocide all the race traitors
come and genocide me, pussy

LIVE FREE IN THE NC SPANDEX FAGGOT

I love how these right wing patriot parties do that, like with Le Pen in France, they put the female at the top of the ticket to soften their image.

1.) Women don't belong in any position of authority.
2.) A charismatic, ballsy alpha male would be able to completely shake things up in Germany or France. It worked for us here in the US with Trump. He won even with millions of illegals on the voter rolls, meaning counting only actual Americans, he knocked it out of the park.

Meanwhile Slovakia gave 10% to a literal fascist (and he'll get more next time)

no other nation than americucks is on average so STUPID to elect a fucking toupee with a twitter account

Fuck Drumpf and FUCK white people.

Fpbp

Yet he is better than any european cucklord politician.Step up your game europe.

Let's be honest, European nationalist parties are mentally retarded kekistanis. What is saving Eastern Europe is that our moderate parties are generally against refugees.

better in doing what exactly?

traditional American allies don't trust the US so much anymore

I wish Zeman shitposted on twitter.

By not flooding us with angry mudslimes and trying to promote (((diversity)))?The economy has also been doing great.
>traditional American allies don't trust the US so much anymore
Every country has always hated us, who gives a shit.

>selling weapons to Saudi Arabia (ISIS)
So based.
Also naming Erdogan as his ally.

You act as if there I don't criticize other things he does.But hey, nice rhetoric jerkoff.

it's over for germany

eastern europe must save us from ourselves

There are like 3 million polish immigrants in Germany. You have no dignity.

That's not rhetoric jerkoff. It's a serious issue.

I referring to your annoying "based" remark, JERKOFF.

>a woman will surely save us from the ooga booga hordes especially if she is a coalburner datinga jew t.Sup Forums

gets me every time senpai

>there is no choices
Then shut your whore mouth. But the most important thing is you just complained about something, right?

Fucking germans.