CATASTROPHIC CONSEQUENCES

Now that things are heating up between China and India, which side will we support?

Nothing will happen Pajeet.
You wont get any sympathy.

I would support India. Ching chongs are soulless and they blow torch dogs and cats alive.
Give India the weapons that it needs to Fuck up the chinks

"It's a pity they can't both lose."

Indians literally bath in filth and corpses.

Hope both kill each other for betterment of humanity, Indian race is cancerous and they breed like rabbits

maybe they can, will Sup Forums find a way?

CHINA MUST GROW LARGER

Neither. Just fuel the conflict and watch. The more of them dies the better.

Chinks can beat us in a total 1v1 war but that'll lead to a MAD.
So, masturbate and sleep. there won't be any war fags.

Iran-Iraq 2, electric boogaloo. Give weapons to whoever is losing at the moment.

it's will not must

The Poo's + Taiwan/Hong Kong

For those of you that don't have Google... these tiny little border slap and tickles have been happening for decades with these two countries. Literally nothing, like your dick.

Maybe they will war themselves right into the 21st century, like Europe did.

None but we pretend to support both like kikes would. A China-India war will unironically save this planet and its resources. Almost every 2nd person in this world is a chink or a poo

At least chinks can poo in the loo and they

Support the Republic of China

India

Chinks are the most serious threat to world peace after kikes and an*los

pajeets more human to me than chinks, chinks eat dogs and mouses and cats and they are inhuman. pajeets just shit on their designated streets.

Population reduction in the two countries would probably save the global environment. Hopefully the globalists plan a ground war between the two. Can you imagine 1 billion ground troops engaged across the border.

USA/UK/FR sell weapons to India and whoever sides with them.

Russia sells Sukhois, S-300s, and AKMs to China.

India.

China is the bigger threat long term, especially to American dominance. Plus, theyre commie gook scum

Actually, scratch that. Russia sells weapons to both sides, and profits enormously.

They both shit on the street. It's a tough one.

China will win. China is the future.

>China is the bigger threat long term
Actually its vice versa - IN THE LONG TERM India is more dangerous. In the short term China is most dangerous. But both countries could become rivals to USA and push it to the ditch.

Russia sells more to India than China. Chinese just illegally copy everything that Russia sells them. So Russians are aware of Chinese soulless stealing

I support the Poos.

India for sure.

Indians are so westernized it's flattering.

China is full of Asian Jews.

pic related

in the event of a war between them, i support the nukes.

China would still buy more weapons from Russia, simply because it's less weapons they themselves would have to manufacture.

India. At least the northern half is Indo-European. East Asians/Chinese might as well be another species.

>but street shitting

memes aside, it happens, but not that much. Also, seems Sup Forums has forgotten that the Chinese do it as well, so it's a moot point.

but they are nice to animals and are not fucking sociopaths.

they were drunk im assuming?

I don't understand. Asians have high IQ's, surely they know how elevators work.

This. In the medium term China is set to surpass the United States, if it doesn't collapse due to it's completely fucked internal problems. India on the other hand has a more inherently stable government, but it's infrastructure is even worse than China's

wtf are they trying to accomplish here? Do they think the vessel is just sitting behind the door??

Support India, and have the real chink government on Taiwan take power in mainland china after the chinks get btfo.

>kek that guy is an idiot

>woah second angle, wait is this shit reversed? why do these people look different

mfw its two different videos

I'm more surprised by how badly built/engineered those elevator shafts are.

That they're even breakable by human force seems wrong

Everyone else wins

The poos, at least they are human

China durrrr

Chinese ppl are heartless. I might spam poo in loo alot but I think I can side with pajeet this time

Chyna

I'd volunteer and be down to kill some uppity chinks.

>Top 10 brutal Anime overkills.

Kinda hot, dunno why, not into scat

I'd rather side with streetshitters than commies that gobble up cats and dogs every day. Also, it would be in our interest that China and India are locked in a war

Iran, Pakistan, India, China and Russia.

5 nuclear powers that share a border with at least one of the other countries.

Terrifying.

>tfw everyone knows if they nuke the shit out of each other the world will be better off

>implying Taiwan is going to do anything but sit on its island.

Is there any way we can get them to fight against the middle east and africa?

;_;

Poos

FREE TIBET
FREE TAIWAN
FREE HONG KONG
KILL NORTH KOREA WHILE WE'RE AT IT

FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE

When your brother in arms passes away

Overall most Indians are inferior racially to Chinks, but atleast they are not evil commies that pose a serious threat to the world and the west in general, so India for sure.

>soulless doggo torturers
or
>poo in the loo gang rapers

haha. post geographic location pajeet.

China has no soul!

No

We both do business worth Billions from them.

China, fuck Indian border gore.

China, they going to win whatever conflict.

China is the lesser evil out of the two, I predict nothing good for India or South East Asia in the future for their people

China, because I can buy cheap stuff from Ebay.

He lived.

I know everyone is concerned about China but their power projection capability is not very far past the end of their nose. There is similarities to Russian military (although Russia is more competent) in being a capable defense force but anything on offense is going to be very limited.

If China invaded India (never happen) it would be US civil war style stupid.

>all those people watching and filming a seemingly unarmed man eating a woman alive

Jesus Christ what a horrible country

I just figured it out
India is fucking huge

India

I am on the side of "pestilence" instead of "disease"

I like poos, but I also like that there is a pocket of raising resistance of the ZOG order with the Chinese.

I wish the joined forces, instead of fighting among themselves.

At least china has a half decent civilization. India is a prediction of the future for all of africa once enough niggers are bred. If we're lucky pakistan will also get in on that war.