Trump made a fake Time cover and hung it in his golf clubs

>A Time Magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It’s fake.

>“Donald Trump: The ‘Apprentice’ is a television smash!” the big headline said. Above the Time nameplate, there was another headline in all caps: “TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS ... EVEN TV!”

>There was no March 1, 2009, issue of Time Magazine. And there was no issue at all in 2009 that had Trump on the cover.

washingtonpost.com/politics/a-time-magazine-with-trump-on-the-cover-hangs-in-his-golf-clubs-its-fake/2017/06/27/0adf96de-5850-11e7-ba90-f5875b7d1876_story.html

>being this narcissistic and fragile

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4528468/donald-trump-time-cover-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many times has Trump legitimately been on the cover?

Can you answer that question without looking like a petty little bitch-boy, complaining about someone who's been on the cover multiple times making a novelty cover? No.

Have fun being a petty little bitch while thinking you're taking the high-ground, faggot.

WOW IT"S OVER HE IS FINISHED

FUCKINFG DRUPFFFFFF

2 SCOOOPPPPSSSSSS

ty user, i came here to mention this.

... or is that creepy

are they in my head

fugggggggg

Before his campaign, one.

Sauce: time.com/4528468/donald-trump-time-cover-2/

Nobody cares, your hater.
He is the POTUS, and you are defamating him for nothing.
Sad for you.

Nice. This will give the libshits something else to chimp out over.

Not finished, just a manbaby.

>crying over someone who's been on the cover of Time because they made a novelty Time magazine cover

The manbaby is you. I understand that self-awareness isnt a libtard strength, but at least pull your head out of your wife's boyfriend's ass long enough to see that much.

You mean the news publication that has to pad it's politics section with not news?

Why not just use a real cover?

Whatever the case, it's something Trump seems to value.

Why would he put Obama on his fake cover if he hates him so much?

And it's something the WaPo values.
>Why not just use a real cover?
Why use a vanity plate over a normal license plate? None of your business.

>And it's something the WaPo values.
To be fair it's all they have. Best ammunition against Trump since scoopgate.

Whoever made the fake cover copied headlines from the real 2009 cover. Check the OP image.

Lol. Trump is awesome

WEW

A vanity plate is street legal, though, and costs extra. Unless you're talking about one of those cheap souvenir name plates, which I don't think is really comparable to what we see here.

So this is what is going to be shilled to distract from the project veritas video. Don't forget to sage useless threads

Still my favourite

And Trump's edited image is some form of illegality worth a news article?

BREAKING NEWS
>meme flag faggot calls other people narcissistic and fragile.

It's not illegal, just sad.

>literally has vaity in the name
>serves no other purpose than to represent vanity
>could opt for regular plate that does the same thing
>you think of excuses to defend it anyway

And yet you attack Trump. Why? You just defended the perfect example of frivolous vanity, so what's your beef with Trump and another example of vanity?

You're not a hypocritical faggot or anything, are you?

And it's sadder a major publication found it newsworthy.

Alright, let's have a serious discussion here. I could handle him hiding his taxes. I could handle the two scoops. I could handle banning the people from seeing the press briefings. I absolutely cannot handle trump making illegal copyright infringements like this. There's no way we can trust him the nuclear codes.

I think I might actually be with her now.

I use a different flag every time I make a thread. It's funny watching people try to find ways to attack me based on which one I pick.

One is something you can pay $50 or whatever for and is a bit of flair for your personal vehicle. One was made for a self-described billionaire because he didn't have a recent enough Time cover with effusive enough praise.

He had the cover hung among other real magazine covers with his image, which makes the deception seem intentional.

This its hilarious how triggered the media gets

Projection? The tone of the article is pretty measured. He's the president, so it's news.

>One is something you can pay $50 or whatever for and is a bit of flair for your personal vehicle.
Vehicle flair is for niggers, nigger.
>One was made for a self-described billionaire because he didn't have a recent enough Time cover with effusive enough praise.

You mean to say that the money he laid out for it was insignificant (compared to the type of nigger who wants to add "flair" to his car for $50) and he probably wasted no effort himself other than getting his picture taken?

i have a feeling its a motivational thing, to try and achieve this, not to pretend he already did. who knows though trump has defied reason plenty of times before

Who says he had it commissioned? Maybe it was a gift.

It's not about outlay or effort, it's about the rarity and significance of the vanity item. A Time cover is a lot harder to get than a vanity plate, and a lot more significant. He already had a Time cover, but he didn't like it enough to hang it, I guess.

There were several copies of the fake in different Trump properties. The ultimate source of it is unknown.

>It's not about outlay or effort
>A Time cover is a lot harder to get than a vanity plate, and a lot more significant. He already had a Time cover
>He already had a Time cover
So what's it about, crybaby?

fake nwes

A supposedly powerful and successful man not feeling successful enough, and trying to make up for that in a weirdly cheap and petty way.

You're pretty easily triggered, you fucking faggot.

He's been on the cover of Time before that though , almost like it's a fun vanity cover only some ass blasted cocksucker would cry about

IT WAS HER TURN

>supposedly powerful
>a fucking billionaire who didnt even have to use his vast wealth to win the presidency, who is now POTUS
>supposedly powerful

The butthurt is palpable. It's ok, 2024 will come soon enough.

Are we upset? Can we not counter an argument logically?

>I'M NOT TRIGGERED UR DA TRIGGERED

holy reddit

Fake covers are a thing you know. When I was a child, I once got a whole book where I was the main character with a picture of me on the cover. It was obviously a [insert name here] book, but I'm sure there are many similar companies that slap your photos on famous mags like Time and NatGeo.

Where in the golf club does it hang? If it's in public space then, yes, it's a stupid move, but if it's somewhere private like his own office, then I don't see the problem with a bit of ego stroking/ hanging up[ a silly present from a friend/family.

Okay. Let's have a logical argument you cuck.

How do you hang something IN golf clubs?
Obviously you are not a bowler.

what are you a fucking fascist?

>At Trump’s resort in Doral, Fla., outside Miami, the fake image hangs in two prominent spots.

>In the pro shop, it shares a wall with 11 other framed magazine pages — all of them highlighting Trump, another member of the Trump family or a Trump golf course.

>A copy of the fake cover also hangs in Champions, the Doral resort’s sports bar. It faces a framed cover of Fortune magazine from 2004, showing Trump’s face with the headline “Trumped.” That one is real.

>In Virginia, the phony Time cover hangs on the wall of the member’s dining room at the Trump golf course in suburban Loudoun County, near Washington.

>The Time cover also appears to have been hung up at Trump’s golf resort in Doonbeg, in western Ireland. Trump bought the club in 2014. Photos posted on TripAdvisor show it on the wall of a dining room. But when a reporter visited the club this past weekend, it was gone.

So, very public areas.

RUSSIAN REPLICAS FROM THEIR CLONING FACILITY

Fake TIME covers have been around for decades, and can be purchased from novelty vendors.
Literally thousands upon thousands of people have one with them on the cover.

My kids got me one that said I was man of the year for Fathers day a long time ago.

Maybe it was a gift...

Kill yourself idiot.

How's Sharia coming along?

>2 SCOOOPPPPSSSSSS

If I ever eat meatloaf with the Great Upalumpa himself... I will get THREE scopes of ice cream for desert

Yeah that looks like a stupid PR move, probably done before he even considered presidency. Don't really understand why since he has a legitimate Times cover, but whatever.

What is this supposed to prove?

Because those are common, they're not notable, and neither is owning one. It's basically a meme.

Trump's faked cover uses headlines from the real March 1 2009 cover and goes out of its way to mention how successful his TV show is. It hangs in public alongside the covers of real magazines that feature him. Contextually, he hasn't positioned it as a silly gag.

Maybe he thought he deserved a Time cover about the show?

First off, the Washington Post is as bad as fake news as CNN is.

2nd, Donald Trump was named person of the year by TIME mag back in December.

If you actually did your research instead of believing everything the fake news outlets tell you, you wouldn't look like such a retarded dumb ass.

Fuck off back to r.eddit.

Mine had real headlines too.....

Fucking idiot.... this is why you lost
Crying over little shit.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here. You might try reading the article.

Reading comprehension is not great around here, I guess.

It's probably an inside joke on Fake News.

Keywords your KIDS, it's a novelty gift for children, that you'd have to be autistic as fuck to get for yourself at age 62.

You're really stretching here, you know? Even if it was purposeful deception, it's HIS place, he can put up anything he wants in there.

Maybe one of his kids made it in photoshop, maybe he really is that vain, but either way this is absolutely nothing to be upset about. Did you really think having a billionare as a POTUS, that he wouldn't be vain?

What's wrong with vanity anyways? There's nothing really wrong with vanity plates other than they're stupid, there's nothing wrong with this either or than it's possibly vain.
Really, what do you have your panties in a bunch for? This is 2scupes tier.

If you don't take AT LEAST 4 scoops you might as well not even lift faggot

Given that Trumps success thus far has been greatly due to the fact that so many people underestimate him, you can really only draw two conclusions.

1. He's an extremely lucky narcissistic idiot who cannot shake the public perception that he's a selfish idiot no matter how hard he tries. He would never sacrifice his own public image for unrecognized gains because that would be selfless and the opposite of what a narcissist would do. He's not strategic and if he had a plan to actually win he'd have ruined it by now because his narcissism would force him to point out how smart his plan was so he can be looked at as a genius.

2. He realizes his greatest asset is that people underestimate him and he strategically feeds that perception because it puts him at an advantage. Being labeled a narcissist is strategic in a sense that a narcissist would never have the patience to endure public ridicule and humiliation for extended periods of time in order to see a strategic plot come to fruition. Most often without guarantee of public vindication once all is said and done.

How many of us would buckle under the pressure of ridicule and give up that level of power in order to be cast in a better light even if it means our plan might fail? How many of us would sacrifice our own image to create chaos in order to keep the opposition guessing? What would be an Art of War? What would Sun Tzu tell you to do?

I don't think attack on his character will sway voters left

Not only vain, but insecure, petty, and vindictive.

He can hang anything he wants in his clubs, but in this case he has revealed more about himself than he may have intended.

There are photos of the fakes hanging in Trump's clubs in the article. It doesn't rely on unnamed sources.

I'm not going to click on a (((WaPo))) link because you should've archived it, but let me guess...anonymous sources and no hard evidence like actual photos of the cover hanging on his wall? Was I right?

How many children does Trump have?

What gift do you get the man who has everything?

>Not only vain, but insecure, petty, and vindictive.
Are you describing the act of you complaining about Trump's fake Time cover? Because you literally are.

And you know for a fact this wasn't a gift... or novelty bought for fun?

Project much?

Cry some more.

We knew he was petty, vindictive and vain before we voted for him. I disagree about insecure though, he's got more to boast about than basically any human being.
So where's the problem? Where's the story?
This seems just like more random slander being slung at the POTUS because the media can't stop having a temper tantrum every single day.

I would love more reporting on things he's actually doing politically, I couldn't care any less about his club's personal furnishings.

Grow up, take the media's cock out of your mouth and realize this means absolutely nothing to anyone.

>I know you are, but what am I?

Why would somebody gift him multiple copies to hang in several of his clubs, sometimes more than one in a single club?

Why would he then hang a whimsical gift alongside real magazine covers that featured him?

This. Trump voters don't care that his character is shallow, corrupt, evil and that he's destroying America. They don't care that he lied about every issue and they don't care that he isn't keeping any of his promises. His supporters simply do not care at all about Trump or America.

5th Century Art of War vs 1971 Rules for Radicals

The left doesn't stand a chance in hell.

>Why would he ever put up a macaroni picture his kids made on the wall beside other pictures people have made for him? That macaroni picture is obviously not of the same high quality as the other art pictured. There must be an alternative motive!
Or maybe he just likes the Time cover, fake or not? Maybe it's his ideal Time cover, and his goal is to see it realized?
I don't know why he has the picture, and I don't care. What I don't get is why anyone else cares.

>>I know you are, but what am I?

>he doesnt think the act of complaining for hours on end about an insignificant fake Time magazine cover that features someone who's been on 5 covers of the same magazine is vain, insecure, petty and vindictive

Take a goof look at yourself, friendo. You're right pathetic about now.

>all that substanceless sanctimonious crap
we seriously can't let this guy get the nuclear codes n shit.

>I don't know why he has the picture, and I don't care. What I don't get is why anyone else cares.
TWO.
SCOOPS.

Correction, trump doesn't care that he's narcissistic or shallow. Just that he wins.

>11 posts by this ID

>19 posts by this ID

Gee, it's like I'm the one who's been calling you out on your lack of self-awareness, you petty little bitch.

DRUMP IS LITERALLY FINISHED THIS TIME

>Trump made a fake Time cover and hung it in his golf clubs
Oh noes! That and the two scoops is just more than I can take!

Kill yourself, faggot.

I guess that's the only argument you've got left. That's too bad.

Who cares?

Maybe it was some joke gift a friend gave to him and he put it up on a wall.
(((Journalism))) really hit rock bottom.

Is that why he's falling apart mentally after 5 months of failures? By the end of four years of failure he'll be on the verge of insanity.