Holy fuck

>Lawmaker Vian Dakhil, a Yazidi activist, told a TV station in an interview published Monday that the girl was given food after being held in a cellar "without food or anything."

>"Afterwards they brought her a plate of rice and meat," Dakhil told the station, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute. "She ate the food because she was very hungry. When she finished, they said to her: 'We cooked your one-year-old son that we took from you, and this is what you just ate.'"
nydailynews.com/news/world/starving-yazidi-sex-slave-tricked-eating-child-article-1.3281525

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpagus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is this newsworthy in any regard? That sounds 100% like something a person who is okay holding and starving someone would do. Fucking south park did the same thing like FIFTEEN years ago. Its a known thing.

I have no reaction face meme for this

Does it count as cannibalism?

Worst triple dub ever. This is barbaric and disgusting.

>muh south park

Fuck off.

That's my fetish

Thanks, America.

Thanks Assad

The Jews did this
The Jews are antihumans who get off from this. This is the most Jewish news story I've heard all week

ISIS is Jewish and desu we will expose ISIS as Jewish to the world

This is a thing that really happened, said sources who are familiar with the thinking of sex slave owners

Thanks, Muhammad.

That's pretty funny desu.
I'm always happy to see kebab removing kebab

IS THAT A JOJO PART 1 REFERENCE???

hey i read about that in herodotus

>Islam is what the west needs
>At least Muslims have a moral code
>Islam is the only way to fight degeneracy

Not sure how I feel about all the yazidi stuff. Look into their beliefs, they are literal satan worshipers.

History repeats itself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpagus

>They only made her eat her own kid because she offended them and their beliefs. It's her own fault really

Ah fucking hell, shit like this eats my heart away little by little

This is literally what people like John Podesta do.

Liberals = ISIS

>implying shitslime slave trade hasnt been alive and well since way before america existed
fuck off cunt

youtu.be/48H34ukFe8g

Straight off Buzzfeed, as is expected from the Eternal Leaf.

Daily reminder that Isis isn't Islam.
Islam is Isis.