THE MADWOMAN DID IT!

SARAH SANDERS JUST BTFO CNN AT WH PRESS BRIEFING!

TOLD EVERYONE IN AMERICA TO WATCH O'KEEFE VIDEO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bm1CDhqdrFM
washingtonexaminer.com/sarah-sanders-cnn-a-disgrace-to-journalism/article/2627242
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Mike Huckabee's daughter married Bernie?

link you nigger

post a clip bitch or at least sum it up

LINK FAGGOT

> 'murican education
youtube.com/watch?v=bm1CDhqdrFM

go on the stream and go back 7 minutes. it is her response to the first question she gets

>Perry opens briefing and talks about energy
>Sanders comes in and is asked about fake news/CNN retractions
>mentions a circulating video that shows a CNN producer talking about CNN's inflated/biased coverage of Russia
>assmad reporter literally REEs

wow this woman sounds retarded

Bump

This.

What timeline is this? Sarah now gives better spice rally's than the Spiceman himself?

Wew lad.

Fuck off back to Shareblue kike

I want to drink her breast milk straight from the fleshy tap

>90 min video

please give me a time stamp i'm trying to masturbate over here

She is fat so nothing she does is relevant.

Bump

she is more relevant than your whole entire country

Why does this video have so many empty and quick flashing frames? Fucking suspicious

>Sarah Sanders: CNN a 'disgrace' to journalism

washingtonexaminer.com/sarah-sanders-cnn-a-disgrace-to-journalism/article/2627242

Skip to 1:20:00

fyi perry lets the fatty start talking after 1:16:30

listening to the reporters beg for more questions was kinda gay though

video is down

Last time they were relevant is when they were getting sat on by the Russians. Must suck to be so far from the center of focus that individuals can be more relevant than a country.

Bump

bump and the obvuiously cnn kike starts REEEEEEEEEEEEEing at 1:23:00

You'd of thought in the highly competitive world of the news media competeing outlests would be exposing CNN for being cuaght red handed manufacturing fake news.............
Somehow othe news outlets don't seem very interested, hmmmmm

because they are all owned by the same people / root for the same team.

Bump.

>she said. "I think if it is accurate, I think it's a disgrace to all of media, to all of journalism."

Even when she carefully chooses her words the media just flat out lies to support their narrative.

Useful idiot to be sure. Nobody can turn out that much indignation if they don't actually feel it.

idiot at some level, but really they've made this such a hardcore game of political football that you'll get screaming cheerleaders over anything at all. I wish she had burned the fucker a bit more but I didn't really think it was that crazy of her to call that nigger out.

These stupid brown loving fucks are going to wait until they are out behind the metal shed about to be shot before they realize how childish they've been.

>retarded

Yeah, she has a dialect. That's a sign of stupidity. I don't like to examine the content of people's speech because I'm an idiot, just like you. I want to hear a dumbass that espouses failed political policies in an accent-less monotone. That's what is smart.

Just another example of the trump administration trying to distract the public by screaming FAKE NEWS.

No wonder they banned the press for the last week. What an embarrassment.

I want to do whippits with her and use whats left to rub her feet with...and I do not find the foot fetish thing sexy at all. Or maybe watch Thunderdome and reenact Master Blaster on Jager.

They banned the press because...they screamed "fake news." Nice logic, libtard.

At this point I wouldn't mind switching the words 'banned' with 'dragged out behind the metal shed and shot'

HOMELY
O
M
L
E
Y

CLASSY
C
L
A|
S
S
Y

If SARAH SANDERS said it, it must be true!

Why would a hermaphrodite lie?

The way that bald cuck tried to turn it on her and she just slaps him down. The face the cuck made was priceless

they're on the same side, they feel exposed too. look how the jew reporter tries to turn the issue around, even if it's clear they're the rats. they nerve these fuckers have to come out and still act all righteous, you gotta give them that, how they lie so good with a straight face.

The manufactured outrage that reporter responded with was just nonchalantly dismissed.
kek

Can you imagine this world famous brave WOMAN compromising her integrity with citing bullshit from the WH?

is she a cute

So they're saying it's true?

Yeah she isn't very well spoken.

Your a special kind of degenerate.

>I think
>I think
>I think
Why does this woman think we care what she thinks?

Bump