You wake up on morning and see that the EU dissolved into different, smaller unions

You wake up on morning and see that the EU dissolved into different, smaller unions
Which one is truly the superior one ?
I would say that the orange one would dominate the continent, redskirts can go to hell

>swedish kaliphate
>in a union with anyone but germanistan

draw a better one

purple one is basically the only ones with a fucking military anyways

Russia is going to fuck up those pulple bois

Anglo-Franco-Portuguese Union looks pretty comfy, get to drink Champagne and Port

>implying it wouldn't just ally themselves with some of them & annex the others
it's way too large a frontier to wage a war on

>finland
>belarus
>ukraine

what

why is sweden pink?

>it's way too large a frontier to wage a war on

but only like two of them could actually fight russia, i don't think they would want finland though

Russia would immediately ally the green one, trust me on this, even if the Poles would not be happy with such happening

Polen and Hungary has military too.

Anglos and frogs would rule with the help of Portugal

Gas yourself hans this map is retarded as fuck

Cut Belgium in half please.

No. The purple one would join the green one for sure. You should'Ve made them united.

No they would not, we would dominate the economics easily
Also, even in terms of maritime history, the darker blue group would crash the red one
Italy, Greece and Spain are all three nautical as fuck

>Britain
>France
>Portugal
>forming a union

>Which one is truly the superior one ?
Not the red one. The different members of the UK already hate eachother enough. Adding in Ireland and France would create an unending political shitshow.

Shit map, we are better off alone

ameriniggers shiting them self so they rather destroy the Eu to stay in control. Will never happen anglo niggers, we are the masters now.

Rule EU! RULE Just and forever!

>we would dominate the economics easily

if a war / blockade happened
>literally every route by sea blocked
>literally every route by air blocked

>Also, even in terms of maritime history, the darker blue group would crash the red one
lmao
you ignore the logistics of moving their navy to the northern waters & supplying them there.
all the while they face the mudlsime hordes from the south, with nowhere to place that human garbage

>already hate each other enough
No one outside will ever understand our relationship. Whatever it is, it isn't hate.

>union with Germany

I'd just kill myself

Finland's gonna be the cool guy in the purple union.

Orange is top tier of technology. We wouldn't even need an army and we would win. We did in in 1940. Why not again with even more countries behind us.