As a proud white man, I have to ask. Why did we give up our white gods (Zeus, Poseidon, etc.) So we could worship a Jew?

As a proud white man, I have to ask. Why did we give up our white gods (Zeus, Poseidon, etc.) So we could worship a Jew?

because science

How is Christianity any more scientifically sound than Paganism?

>no lightnings beeing thrown by gods
>no flat earth

Christians thought the world was flat too

but that's not that's written in Scriptura

whats*

But it also said the Earth was created in 6 days and we know that's not true

>(((proud white man)))
Fuck off. Sage.

Because raping little boys, bestiality, and marrying your sister is generally frowned upon. You also lost the war quit bitching you eunuch.

Uh, the Catholic Church does plenty of raping of little boys. And what's wrong with marrying your sister? If you and your sister both love each other, and marrying her makes you both happy, who's the victim? And if we can kill and eat animals, why can't we fuck 'em too?

>No flat earth.

Oh you sweet summer child.

Constantine was a dumb nigga and early christians were massively violent.

That's about that. If it was islam instead, the world would be muslim by now.

HOWEVER! it's not too late to fix these recent mistakes and put all three iterations of desert-creating abrahamic lies into the dustbin. There is a god, but he's not Yahweh god of the jews, nor does he have the power to send your entire people to eternal torture for his entertainment.

>greeks
>white

Tricked into worshipping a kike. THE kike.
ya been had!
Ya been took!
Ya been hoodwinked!
Bamboozled!
Led astray!
Run amok!

>If you and your sister both love each other, and marrying her makes you both happy, who's the victim? And if we can kill and eat animals, why can't we fuck 'em too?
Jesus Christ. Boniface did nothing wrong.

how? muh big bang?

People have been reminded and reminded of the word of YHWH, With disastrous reminders of people who disbelieved.

As predicted, people will turn to their old Gods before ultimate redemption.

Yeah right, go full we wuz romanz/greeks/vikangz n shiet and sodomize someone. Maybe you will get AIDS and if that happens I promise someone will write "its okay if hwites do it"

*insert modern, without-proof heresy here*

On your grave may I add.

the beginning of the universe isn't verifiable, so the claim is neither provable nor disprovable

I follow a few obscure gods.
>thou shall have no other gods before me
haha

birds are VERY important.

>us protestant bullshit
k

you gargle a semitic ballsack in your mouth while talking lies about "sodomy". Lol. Literally the only arguments christians ever have is
1. If you dont bow to the king of the jews, you will be tortured forever
2. If you don't bow to the king of the jews, ur gay

the guy who wrote the odin semen shit was a jew. Your entire world is built on a lie. Let us drop all three iterations of abrahamic garbage into the dustbin

>white gods
You realize Christianity was formed in Rome right?

That "thou shalt not have any gods before me" is a Jewish God telling whites to give up their own gods to worship him

Yes, but only after the Romans bowed down to that fucking Jew. The Christian establishment was created in Rome, but Christianity came from a Jew named Christ

Sources are here Bobby but keep doing your thing; i'm gonna give you a clue:

-Lucifugace.

>jew
You keep saying that but, why? God isn't a jew. Do you actually think God has a race? And the way you phrased Rome as bowing down to Christendom doesn't make any historical sense whatsoever. Do you even know the origins of Christianity within Rome?

Christ is a title, not a name

and the modern definition of jew implicitly means rejection of Jesus Christ

Another LARPer thread.

But somehow other Christian documentation on paganism is reliable.
Eat shit.

a book written after 2000's by a jew is hardly the same as historical documentation, lad.

Take it up the ass and bow to the king of jews. Maybe that will make you feel better about being a shitty romanian

It's all Constantine's fault.

By the early 4th century AD Rome was split into two halves, a Western one and an Eastern one, each ruled by a kind of emperor called an Augustus and each with an appointed successor called a Caesar, all pagan. Christianity was illegal and its adherents could be executed.

In AD 312 when he was Augustus of the Western Roman Empire Constantine had a Christian religious experience and the very next day his army defeated that of his own appointed successor Maxentius (Caesar of the West) thus making himself the unchallenged Emperor of the West and that's why he converted to Christianity. The following year he then converted his friend Licinius, who was sharing the post of Augustus of the East with Maximinus and then Constantine and Licinius killed Maximinus leaving just Constantine as Augustus (Emperor) of the West and Licinius as Augustus of the East, now both Christians.

The two of them immediately decriminalised Christianity via The Edict Of Milan across both halves of the Roman Empire.

In AD 325 Constantine killed Licinius making himself the sole Roman emperor and that same year made Christianity the official religion of Rome. Then Christianity was enforced across the whole Roman empire.

It was just Roman politics.

When it is said to them, “follow what god has sent down”, they say “Rather we will follow what we found our forefathers practicing. Wasn’t it the case that their ancestors didn’t understand a thing and were void of guidance"

Nice quote from the qur'an. That's why I will make all of Europe muslim in the life time! And the based Jews and Christians will help me.

That's true. When Constantine's son, Constantine II, was Emperor, he closed the Pagan temples and made them illegal. Here's a word of advice; if you're gonna ban a religion, make sure your general (aka the dude with all the soldiers and weapons) doesn't practice said religion. That's right, the empire's general at the time, General Julian, was a pagan. In 361, he staged a coup, became Emperor Julian, and made Paganism legal again. He was called "Julian the Apostate" by the Christians. Emperor Julian died while invading Iraq after 18 months of rule because he rushed out of his tent to lead his troops the second his army was under attack, and didn't take three extra seconds to put on his breastplate. If he had put on his breastplate, he would've live long enough to drive Christianity back to the Middle East and Europe would be pagan to this day

>implying we wont ally with christfags in the end times to dominate the world for jesus the king

". . . and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).

"O you who believe! Be helpers of God--as Jesus the son of Mary said to the Disciples, 'Who will be my helpers in (the work of) God?' Said the disciples, 'We are God's helpers!' Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved. But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed" (61:14).

That is what I said indeed! And look at all the Christian Social Democrats: they ship you in by the hundreds of thousands, ney, the millions now!

The Earth didn't form at the beginning of the Universe though. It formed like 10 billion years later.

Yes it is. It talks about the firmament in psalms 19.