Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-iAfu8DFvA
youtube.com/watch?v=HKj1T2YkG-w
youtube.com/watch?v=VoVMHqVGgQg
youtube.com/watch?v=80Q3rC3loJg
youtube.com/watch?v=oHHxc5x6PjY
youtu.be/J0p-egT5vek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ja aber alle Deutschland sollte in eine Konföderation reformien. Etwas wie die HRR.
:)

I agree kraut bro

Alpennation
Bayern + Österreich + Schweiz + Tirol
would be better.
Northgermany can do whatever the fuck they want

Why not? If this would reduce bureaucracy I would be ok with it.

t. foreigner

>both in EU, so basically who gives a shit if it's a separate country
>Austria has actually a chance of electing FPÖ to government
No.

Sure if you want to get raped by Slavs again

>Bayern
nope m8 they are ours they stay where they are and pay up

Only if we take them over.
I don't want to get my door kicked in at 4am for being a bad goy.

HRE is the other option. Just gotta find a proper Emperor.
I nominate Björn Höcke.

kek

NO! Keep your leftist Untermenschen in Germanistan, cancer of Europe. Austria at least has the chance of a based government. UNite with France, if you will. You can call it The Gay Communist Republic of Greater Europistan brought to you by George Soros and The Rothschilds

both are degenerate filth... someone else should anew us and correct everything that's wrong, Krautgenosse

Merican' here. Whats the little country on the bottom? Portugul or something?

>wanting whole germany

just nope, fuck them all except Bavaria. The eternal preussische saubeidl can do whatever we wants as long as he fucks off.

>implying germany should have ever united in the first place

bring back bavaria, hannover, swabia, westphalia, saxony, etc.

germans cannot be trusted with a nation state.

agreed..interesting its rare to see and austrian who want anschluss again

>preussische saubeidl
This saubeidl here could kick your ass, schluchtenscheißer.

>Hinter uns, im Grau'n der Nächte,
>Liegt die Schande, liegt die Schmach,
>Liegt der Frevel fremder Knechte,
>Der die deutsche Eiche brach.
>Unsre Sprache ward geschändet,
>Unsre Tempel stürzen ein;
>Unsre Ehre ist verpfändet,
>Deutsche Brüder, löst sie ein!

Behind us, in the gray of the nights,
lies the shame, lies the disgrace,
lies the iniquity of foreign servants,
that broke the German oak.
Our language was tainted,
our temples were slighted,
our honor was pawned,
German brothers, redeem it!

youtube.com/watch?v=j-iAfu8DFvA

Blaue Donau, grüner Rhein

youtube.com/watch?v=HKj1T2YkG-w

Yes. Without a possibility to have sea harbors for cargo. Very clever - "Alpennation" - kek. Lederhosenbrigade?We team up with Austria, and you with - Tirol. And the Suisse.

>Remember your fathers,
>Remember the great era
>When Germany's knightly sword
>Was victorious in every battle!
>The old swords still exist,
>And here is the German heart:
>You will never subjugate them
>As they are firm like iron.

>Hold firm! Hold firm!
>Show proudly to the world
>That we stand together faithfully,
>That old German strength persists
>Let the banner flutter!
>Both in times of peace and war!
>Hold firm in the roaring storm!

youtube.com/watch?v=VoVMHqVGgQg
could have been our hymn

Totally agree, fuck the EU, we all know its not working for our sake, we're germano-bros!

like its said in our anthem:
UNITY, JUSTICE, FREEDOM!

It should be the natural way. We're an ethnic group scattered over several nations.

Yes we should. But as long as we have our current (((Leaders))) nothing will happen.

Just be simple, hard working men again. No newfags. If we team up we stand or fall side by side.

youtube.com/watch?v=80Q3rC3loJg

too bad it cant happen as it was made illegal for both country to do so after 1945

>Was ist des Deutschen Vaterland?

we were kings

oh shit, sorry AusBro, that map doesn't include Austria and South Tyrol. (And Switzerland.)
In the song, it's all the German's land.

Yea so why are they even seperate countries? Theyre the same people and everything. Something something Bismarck hated Austrians?

Your 200 year old german ancestry don't count, bro.
Fuck off, Jamal. you and your 61%

look up battle of Königgrätz

but austria is german land, i mean, what do swiss people speak, what do the austrians speak? they speak german clear as day! even bavarians have shittier german sometimes.

Viennese isn't a typical represwntation of austrian german

we were the largest land army to ever exist

Alliances.
What is now Germany and Austria was a lot of small kingdoms and Prinipalities. Some kingdoms united as Germans into the Empire, lead by Prussia. Bavaria stayed Bavaria. Austria-Hungary was another Empire.

It's getting difficult from there with unity wars and so on.

That's why I said "shit, got the wrong pic"
Ich mag den Wiener Dialekt.

that looks retarded

I want "Der Gott der Eisen wachsen ließ" to be our anthem.

Iknow about the HRE(am paradoxfag) and the subsequent North german confederation and the franco prussian war. From what I have read, which isnt rly much, they never united because Bismarck wanted Prussian dominance and the Austrians didnt want to lose half their empire to join a Germanic union.

>he hasn't taken the HRE pill yet

yes, I think Bismarck would even have been ok with it but he had to be careful to sell the idea of the Empire to the king in the first place

>Polen

btw. I got really ugly looks when I was asked if I had somewhat of an idol and I said
>Theodor Körner
intellectual upper middle class with connections to all important people of his time, could have done/become whatever he wanted, chose to fight as a soldier for the freedom and unification of the German nations, died young and a hero

thats illegal

because prussian austrian or brother rivalty

it doesn't make sense since both countries are in the EU.

>Implying that America isn't more German than Germany now

The EU is an undemocratic traders alliance which does not care about individual rights of nations or their identity.

Clash the EU, revive the german spirit, ANSCHLUSS JETZT!

I read somewhere tht the first kaiser didnt even want to be emperor of germany, but wanted to be emperor of Prussia.

That's why your companies check out how we have better skilled workers and less youth unemployment, eh? You lack discipline and foresight. US economy is all about making big money now, not investing in the future.

funny this kind of local patriotism is within the minds of germans and austrians to this day.

Only Bayern, the rest can burn down for all I care.

i want to be german slave

So flooding your country with muslims is investing the future? Top kek. Once you cucks get overrun the last remnants of German culture will exist in the American Midwest.

>u tuk syrians lol not wite
are you a fucking leaf in disguise?

>let's put Austria under the tyranny of Merkel

I don't think so

why tho, theyre literally the same people. Its like texans and new yorkers arguing to become their own countries.

Aren't the USA supposed to become a nation of brown mixed people in a few years, anyway?

youtu.be/J0p-egT5vek

Europe's different. Everything's on smaller scale.
Hell, my village doesn't even particularly like the guys from three villages over, since their farmers stole a tractor from our farmers during the occupation time. Can't trust those thieving bastards.

They are allready

My guess is that it's mostly the variety of dialects.
Even within certain federal states, the so called "Mundart" can be very different from valley to valley

fuck the zionist usa... you assholes are the butt-holes of zionism... fuck you burger

Also, you feel unwell on flat land, no rocks to hold onto and you think you fall over.

these x countries should unite again. Prove me wrong

Schönes Lied, danke fürs teilen :)

hillbilly bankers

I don't want the Steyr Arms plant to fall into the hands of Mohammedans. It would be Constantinople all over again.

Yup, up here in the north of germany we speak Plattdeutsch (Low German) and the way it sounds bugs me, i speak the unified german tongue so long i lived.

also... don't invite americans when it comes to the revival of right-wing spirit and destruction of the EU.

Only one way

t. 56%er white mutt

It won't look aesthetic untill you add Silesia, east-Brandenburg, Pomeriana, Bohemia, Moravia, Slovenia, South-Tyrol and Liechtenstein to it.

So weit die deutsche Zunge klingt
Und Gott im Himmel Lieder singt!

Das soll es sein!

Don't forget German East Africa and Tsingtau (aka Qingdao)

Rechts wählen, Weitergehen ;)

Even worse.

fuck off americancer

>memeland 1919/1945

It's over

Österreich+Bayern. Restdeutschland ins Gas.

It gets lower everytime you krauts bring it up.

Bin schon lange für eine Pan-germanische Union anstelle der EU Mitgliedschaft, dort würde der ganze Schwachsinn der mit den Südländern nicht funktioniert Sinn ergeben inklusive gemeinsame Armee usw.

Gibt keine richtige Rechtspartei

A FUCKING CHEESE

Totally agree
Björn has the spirit and passion in mind. Not the shekels like many in the AfD.

Because Tyrone fucks more than you.

Literally illegal for them to do this. Imagine being this cucked.

>why tho, theyre literally the same people. Its like texans and new yorkers arguing to become their own countries.
Which is something at least Texans frequently do. It's not like state patriotism is unheard of in the US. The reluctance of Wilhelm I. and outright refusal of earlier Prussian kings to become wasn't out of patriotism, more the believe in old feudal rules.

Blacks make up only 13% of the population. Our problem are the Spics are at least pretend to be Christian unlike your sand monkeys.

It was illegal after WWI and yet nobody cared when it happened in 1938

lmao 3 rapefugees

>tfw 13% of america is basketball american

Stresa front bitch. Not happening.

>Prove me wrong

AfD Appreciation is German appreciation

you're the fucking cause you subhuman americancer scum