Welcoming the 8000 new Europeans in last 48 hours!!

How should we welcome 8000 of our newest brothers and sisters?

Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Mediterranean in 48 hours: Italy's coastguard.

thelocal.es/20170627/more-than-8000-migrants-rescued-in-med-in-just-48-hours

Other urls found in this thread:

fishersofmenfilm.com/#video
youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
youtube.com/watch?v=gYNKufXhWGg#t=170
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article165742568/Athen-blockiert-Rueckfuehrung-von-Migranten-aus-Deutschland.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>8,000 in just two day
>120,000 in a month
>1.440,000 in a year
The big collapse cant come soon enough

Lucky us

Thinking of going to Croatia in august. It seems they have 0 fucking immigrants, looks like a better choice than Italy

These are modern day slave ships. I'm literally shaking just looking at that picture.

Over 73,300 migrants have landed in Italy since January, a 14 percent increase from the same period last year.

Don't you just love all the enrichment that your wife and daughter will surely experience in the coming years? I am just without words.

race war will happen soon r-right?

>watch refugee docu
>it's literally comparing the boats to slave ships
fishersofmenfilm.com/#video

>NGOs 'rescuing' 'Syrian' 'refugees' 500 meters off the African coast

It won't. All good things come to an end and I say that with a very heavy heart. Europe lost the taste for blood and fight

Look at all these woman and children fleeing for their lives

No silly. No more wars only enrichment from now on.

Welcome them with nerve gas and cyanide candies

Racists see black men - I see a Doctor, an Engineer, a Philosopher, a Rocket Scientist, a Physicist & a Lawyer.

Right wing death squads when?

I see a few unlicensed gynecologists in there as well

What's that burning on the horizon of that pic? Europe's future?

Insisting on people being qualified for job is racist.

That's their homeland that was bombed by evil racists.

I insist on this. This is a good move, lads!
Let's turn our enemies against each other!

what i don't understand is why the numbers don't rise spectacularly.
10k were found last week.
it's either a cover up of the real situation or the numbers are fake.
some italian living in the area might help.

NGO staff ought to be shot for treason, tbqh

What city are those Germans moving to? Berlin or Munich?

Not everyone has lost that taste my friend. Attacks against muslims will surely rise over the coming decades. Question is; will there be enough people rising against islam. If not, then most of Europe is fucked, I will fight to the death if I must.

Weird. Because the most important thing in the news today was the topic of same-sex marriage. Because that is obviously our biggest problem. Not a single mention about the fact that we still receive thousands of refugees every single day. Huh. This really makes me think.

Funny by the way how the only conservative stance left in Merkel is her burning hatred for faggots, lmao. If she only could take some of this hate and direct it somewhere more appropriately, i would be so happy. And germany wouldn't be such a fucking shithole.

You can multiply those numbers threefold to get the picture. This invasion is severely downplayed by media. I think there is at least 10k people pouring into Europe a day

sent them all to us, we need more. i want a free refugee aswell.

(((rescued)))

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>what i don't understand is why the numbers don't rise spectacularly
NGO boats can only carry so many

that's still too few.
i read every week or so 10k niggers being caught in the med. in one day.
usually 2-3k a day.
similar to the balcan route last year.
so either the numbers of niggers in italy is fake or the number of jungle bunnies being caught is fake,

no, i mean if you get ~2k a day then you have 60k/month.
but they keep repeating the 70k from january to june.
there should be 360k.

and Bach, Schopenhauer, Shakespeare, how lucky are we ?

That's just the med. how many smuggle over without being caught or registered? Whole Europe is porous. There will be 10 mil of this humanoid garbage by next year if we don't do fucking something

The smugglers and the NGOs talk to each other and agree on a date when to dump a group, it takes a few days to travel, organize and stuff so they get 5-600 one day and then 0 for some time while the organize the next smuggling, multiply that for the 6 or so NGOs operating in the mediterranean

those coming by boats from north africa can't land on italian shore.
so the italians know how many there are.

Thank you america for opening the refugee gates of Africa and the middle east.

You truly a Allie we can count on.

Looks like a Swedish beauty pageant

the government doesn't win anything here.
the must be in on it.

Soros does and all the non profits housing them for 35€/day do

Why, Italy?

Why?

>Mafia is based

What cucks think that?

kill me pls. i can't stand this shit anymore,i am too pussy to do it myself.

Because they buy the protection meme.

Truth it's, they couldn't give less of a fuck.

what does italy win from this?
it's what i was asking.
politicians must be getting a cut from the money made here.
i've read some of these boat niggers are put on fruit picking farms or sold into prostitution.

G*rmany will defend this.

Why don't the fishermen sink the ships?

Left wing parties don't do this because they get something out of it, they just think it's their duty to be generous or they are just commies and want to see the country ruined forever

People's orders. He has a refugee foot fetish.

those thinking that way are the foot soldiers who get money from these NGOs.
they usually don't have a job.
those higher on the latter are involved in politics and see a new voting block they can have.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

A communications disruption can only mean one thing.

And it's a lot more in sweden, local collectivities are so desperate they'll pay hotels $350 per refugee per day to house and feed them.
youtube.com/watch?v=gYNKufXhWGg#t=170

It may very well seem like that since they are also trying to pass ius soli right now but immigrants don't vote and muslims don't vote for pro-lgbt parties so it doesn't really make sense

>$350 per refugee per day
That can't be sustainable

Italy nothing but politicians have no profit organization that can take public founds to help refugee, so they take money for themself and make refugee even more likely to do criminal acts.
As country we can't even take care of this number of refugee, but politicians are greedy so they let them in.

That's a lot of Syrian children.

Force integrate them with your local Jewish community. Tell them where the Jews live and that the Jews control the money supply. You will be surprised how quickly the anti whiteism evaporates when you focus on the Jewish problem first.

At this rate we're going to run out of ropes when the day comes.

To which country they will go? Germany? Sweden?

Fuck the coast guard. Literally following Satans orders.

what the fuck should we do? italy and greece letting them in and refuse to take them back.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article165742568/Athen-blockiert-Rueckfuehrung-von-Migranten-aus-Deutschland.html

Isn't that the exact same rate at which you Nazi murderers exterminated the chosen ones @ Auschwitz? This is just a little bit of justice. Payment we as guilty white Europeans owe to the peoples we've so long oppressed.

Looking at these hordes of Orcs is so stressful

When you read "Italian coastguard: x refugees rescued" that's a quote you know? It's the italian coastguard saying that x refugees have been rescued by NGOs or by the EU fleet part of operation triton

What could go wrong?

>what does italy win from this?
did you not listen to what the pope says? take in all the refugee. there's only one race the human and all are equal before god. did you think this was a joke? they really believe those africans are just like you and there's no difference

I hope this is the case. I find it so hard to believe that so many men would gladly take part in the ruin of their own home and people.

Why are they all black?

It is.

because they are from africa

Lol if you think this wasnt gonna happen inevitably.

Jesus Christ Europe. How long will this go on?

Only if we remember to also remove who caused this.

Until America pulls out of its military occupation of our nations.

We've occupied for 70 years and this only started happening in the last 10. Clearly not our idea

I second this.
Waiting patiently.

We don't understand this kraut gibberish. You should welcome these people with a smile. Offer them since stay in your house. A date with your daughter, sister or even wife if they want. Mutti Merkel invited them all to Europe afterall.

"rescued"

>last 10

American education.

If I were in charge of refugee crisis, none of this would happen.

The Italians invented the concept of "quarantine".

Ironic.

its LITERRALY over 90pct grown able bodied men.

Also, nothing has happened because it's all been going as you wish it to. Our empires were dismantled, and we all did as was always best for America.

What do you think those soldiers are for? It's to make sure we all stay on script.

If we were to "do something" (i.e. start killing 100s-of-thousands of immigrants, which is what you mean) we'd see who those soldiers are really there to protect.

Its funny how much the Africans seem to despise the arabs

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MADNESS

please I beg you Europeans PLEASE STOP

I've never been more thankful for the Atlantic Ocean

Real Europeans or """""Europeans"""""? If they're real Europeans, with open arms. If """""Europeans""""", sink that boat, with no survivors.

Wow, you guys are fucked

American soldiers don't vote in European elections.

What year do you think the coast guard will start shooting the boats instead?

Why doesn't Identity Europa or whatever form one of these groups?

They also don't decide foreign policy, but are there to ensure it is carried out. Stop avoiding the issue; you know why they're here.

One guy killed one Muslim and the entire political and media class lost their minds. If one of these boats were to be sunk by patriots, the NGOs would be assisted by requisitioned private boats bringing even more.

they fucking wont

it will be left up to private europeans

Because they'd be killed by the government.

someone said "you can reconcile the LGBT community siding with islam when you realize leftists are are their core just anti-west"

>you know why they're here.
A holdout from the cold war.

How the fuck would a black, muslim Europe benefit us?

Italy anons, do most of these people stay in Italy, or do they try to escape to France and Germany? I imagine they try to because gibs, but most just stay. Fuck, I love Italy and want to visit their, but it would break my heart to see Italy fall into chaos by a welfare nigger avalance. Do any of you guys have horror stories or direct experience with these people?

their gear is too good for their ability