USA NO! Neanderthal white off duty pig attacks innocent black boy that did not do anything

>Parents of a south suburban teen say an off-duty Lansing police officer went too far in a confrontation over his yard.
>Cell phone video taken Saturday shows 15-year-old Jordan Brunson pinned down by the off-duty officer.
>The off-duty officer uses profanity as Jordan’s friend asks him to let the teen go; the friend says they are not trespassing.
>“I was scared, but I was trying to keep calm at the same time,” Brunson says.
>Lansing police say they got a call of kids fighting near a park. One of the teens — the same one who shot the cell-phone video — ran from the fight with cuts to his face and ended up on the officer’s front lawn. His friend, Jordan, came soon after.
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/26/too-far-off-duty-cop-pins-teen-in-cell-phone-video/
archive.fo/T6nH8

WHEN WILL POLICE VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENT BLACKS STOP?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa6dNLHcPCo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/D_LoricK
youtu.be/ooig51wBvNo
youtu.be/fekzQAEXlOc
youtu.be/V-a-HpjBwyE
youtu.be/Xt1wPjCmeL0
youtu.be/cjsj_GQQ_2Y
youtu.be/q51NC3XeuPk
mailboss.com/blog/mailboxes-federal-property/
youtu.be/6JzHYuPdXTw
postalinspectors.uspis.gov/radDocs/tipvandl.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do niggers always trespass?
Stay off of other people's property stupid nigger.

>Why do niggers always trespass?
He was not tresspassing
>Stay off of other people's property stupid nigger.
Why was there no fence in the front yard blocking public access?

Keep off private property nigger.
In my state I'd shoot you.

Old.

This why as a proud strong Black Man I support #blaxit

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ GOIN TO cHARCH erRY SUnDEY WUZ GUNNA GO TEh college And StufF

Dont be a retarded ideologue the cop was obviously in the wrong

link to vid?

>walking through someone else's yard
not something i'd even want my neighbor doing more than once a week. respect boundaries, nigger

>If there isn't a fence I should be allowed in there
>Why won't these cops let me a complete stranger into the preschool with the kids, like there should be a fence
>But I'm also against walls

Whoever edited this is a fucking idiot
>starwars music
>slowmotion for no reason

from what I gather the nigger came onto someones property and stole a phone

>Keep off private property nigger.
It's not private if it has public access
>In my state I'd shoot you.
Then you'd get the needle in the arm if the exact circumstances were the same. The kid was not doing a B&E, he sat down after getting beat up at a park that the police refuse to patrol.

KEK

based white man

Fuck you faggot. I don't like niggers on my lawn either. Actually, I don't like anyone that I don't know sitting on my lawn.

star wars is a nigger thing now

Private property is anywhere that isn't public land. A private citizen's property counts as private property.

>It's not private if it has public access
wrong nigger

Having never owned anything worth preservation. The concepts of private property and, ownership is forign to the negro.

You sound mad. Christopher and Channon Newsome, John Paul Foster, "Shorty" Belton, these people suffered THOUSANDS OF TIMES worse fates than this nigger who didn't even get killed.

You shut up and go the fuck home if you hate whitey so damn much, bitch made motherfucker.

>he was not trespassing
so your telling ne if some rapist spic just came onto your lawn and popped a squat and you had no idea why, AND his friend is bleeding from the face... you wouldnt think to yourself "what the fuck is this spic doing on my lawn? get the fuck off you aids ridden mongoloid!"
then call the police so they can call ice to have them deported

donchu do dat to my chaaald

FIRE THE DISGUSTING RACIST PIG

we need our own lawns
#blaxit

I don't care. Not even a little bit.

What happened to the asshole that threw the water bottle at the fast food guy?

His twitter is private now, is he going to jail?

twitter.com/D_LoricK

And you would be wrong.

How much do get paid to shill on Sup Forums ?
Or are you just a bored LARPer?

>wrong nigger
You going to shoot the mailman up next time? It's called implied access you inbred hick.
>inb4 don't have a mailman
yeah that's because your trailer park has a community mailbox to protect the mailman from your dual purpose meth lab double wide

>video starts with guy already on floor.

YEAH OKAY I'M JUST GONNA BELIEVE THIS

implied access? are you on dope nigga

Holy shit

Is there a source for that? Something compiled that I can shove in peoples' faces?

No that's a real thing, even if your property line extends to a road the public has a legal right to an area directly beside the road.

FBI CRIME STATISTICS

you mean the sidewalk?

>blacks are stronger than white cumskins whitey btfo hurr durr
>blacks are oppresed by white males claiming victim narrative and recompensation

blacks are the new jews, they also steal other peoples history not even jews do that

it's a shame the stomp missed

This is bait clearly a larper

Nigga your WASTING time da Jews
Killed MJ
youtu.be/ooig51wBvNo

a person who is a police officer but not on the job is not an "off-duty officer" he is a person. His lawn is his property and has the right to keep people off it. Be happy he is a police officer as a profession, if not he wouldn't have the training to SAFELY detain these kids. Someone might have ended up dead, but instead his lawn is safe and the kids learned a valuable lesson about society.

>friend cams the incident on phone instead of calling police himself
Get fucked niggers, this is why you are treated this way to begin with.

>beside the road
>same as someones lawn

when you buy a house the property line extends up to the public sidewalk, unless you live in a gated area, then you own the sidewalk to, implied access has to do with cars, not people chilling on other peoples lawns.

I love how they start acting all innocent after the cameras are rolling:

"YOU"RE WHAT? YOURE GONNA SHOOT AND KILL US? WERE INNOCENT WE DINDU NUFFIN! WE JUST NEED A LIL MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS"

Shoot on sight

PRAY TO GOD YOU DONT DROP THAT SHIT!

CRADLE OF MOTHER FUCKING CIVILIZATION

whats the deal With the cartires? ive seen that in other vids like this

What Black daddy won't do; White daddy will.

>Dont be a retarded ideologue the cop was obviously in the wrong
Good on ya for seeing the truth

The truth Hurts Clean you're Room BOY
youtu.be/fekzQAEXlOc

it's so the nigga can't jsut run off.
Of course niggas be too dumb to tie em with them or place them properly 9 times out of 10

Those comments are comedy gold and I can't tell if it's just pol with all the "don't let your kids have white friend or live in white areas" or if niggers actually think whites are 24/7 setting up niggers to get killed.

>if theres nothing to keep me out, im allowed in
t. Jamal

>#blaxit

Yeah, that'd work out real well for you
>New on CNN: White nationalist shoots and kills boy for stepping on his grass, sentenced to death penalty

Well you cannot shoot your neighbour for that unless you want to be tyrone's bitch in prison.

Secure your personal/private property. A fence/door/lock/etc is such a mechanism of security.

Doesn't give you the right to commit a felony against them.

You cannot just attack people because you are threatened by the BBC!

For trespassing. I have to give warnings before I can open fire but I can assure you the nigger will ignore.

You are actually retarded.

Fix your hoods boy
youtu.be/V-a-HpjBwyE

>You cannot just attack people because you are threatened
That's where you're wrong.

Also the tire melts and burns too. It's like tying someone up with barbed wire, the more they thrash and try to get out of it the more they hurt themselves.

Niggers are animals but sometimes you have to admire the ingenuity of their barbarism

>Secure your personal/private property. A fence/door/lock/etc is such a mechanism of security.
Who's gonna pay for my border wall tho?

A mailman is a federal employee and wears garb denoting that at all times when working. A nigger is clearly a nigger, even more so at night.

exactly and arrest him too

don't know the law then huh? When your water, electric, mailman, or etc coming by? Your retarded actions will be the next happening and we'll all laugh when you get that needle in the arm. Implied access is NOT opt-in (google it faggot)

Another bunch of mouthbreathing idiots

>the friend says they are not trespassing
You were waking on someone else's property, that's trespassing. Also, I'm guessing he didn't body-slam the guy just for walking over his lawn.

This be you
youtu.be/Xt1wPjCmeL0
White ppl racist:
youtu.be/cjsj_GQQ_2Y
Hahahahahaha
youtu.be/q51NC3XeuPk

isnt a mailbox government property?

>attacks innocent black boy
He only did what he had to do
Now they're calling him the king of the avenue

>Why was there no fence in the front yard blocking public access?
lmao fucking niggers

Not every neighborhood allows fences on your front yard. Home owner's association won't allow you to plant certain flowers/grass if they think it wont look good.

>every mailbox at home Depot is owned by the government

Literal retard

yall know that its because niggers scout peoples property to rob or home invade, so white dude taking no chances

fun fact, that was a 12 year old boy who stole fruit from the market.

think about that.

>star wars is a nigger thing now
Yea, being affiliated with disney will to that to you

I agree that the kid should stay the fuck off hisblawn but this cop was being entirely unreasonable. Tell the kid to fuck off and go inside.

Wtf did he do wrong? the kid isn't dead get over it nigger.

niggers should know their place

Good. The little shitlet got what it deserved.

What is wrong with you?

>this cop was being entirely unreasonable.
Go live in a nigger ridden ghetto for awhile. Being reasonable with wild animals stops taking priority after awhile.
He probably deals with coons all day everyday and just wants some peace and quiet but damn niggers keep trampling on his lawn.

No. Your mailbox is just the commonly designated place a mailman puts your mail (so they don't have to trespass on your lawn to deliver it). Back before niggers they used to slide it in a slot on your door. White people, without the need of laws to mandate it, find ways to interact with each other in a civic manner.

The post office is government property and the only place your mail is supposed to go law wise. Its a courtesy and nicety that they bring it into your neighborhood.

Thank your mailman or mailwoman next time you see them, they don't have to be bringing you your mail.

mailboss.com/blog/mailboxes-federal-property/
lol.

see pic related

you left off the BBC part. Why are whites so illiterate?

You. Get off of welfare you leech.

tell me more about this "nigger uniform"

youtu.be/6JzHYuPdXTw
Fucking White ppl!
Hahahaha Hahahahah

>Not using the premium "nigger removal" taser™ to send an eyeball - exploding charge of energy into the child for their violation of the NAP

lmfao, typical nigger.
Literally
>muh dick
Fucking subhumans. xD

>unreasonable
All he did was hold him until the police arrived. Not like he beat him up or something.

>Tell the kid to fuck off
How do you know he didn't? All we have is the footage starting after he's already pinned. Dindus being dindus, I imagine the kid didn't listen after being asked nicely the first three times.

If there is a public sidewalk then there would be an easment. No public sidewall then most likely no easment. So I think it depends.

>that was a 12 year old boy
nigga looks to be about 40

>Tell the kid to fuck off and go inside.
>"Ayy niggah we aint even doin nuthin"
>"Ay dis niggah be racis we gonna hit a lick gud dere tonight BOIII"

Niggers at any age can't comprehend something so civil.

Heh. what was not captured, guaranteed, was that fucking nignog kicking his flowerbed and then saying 'fuck you white ho'. As soon as he's physically bested, he shifts his niggerisms from offensive to dindus. The sheeboons recording it have the memory of a goldfish and have immediately forgotten that the pinned down subhuman started it.

Fucking nignogniggers.

CHECKEM WHITEBOYS!

KEK KNOWS WHAT'S UP!

>(((youths))) fighting in the park
>run from the police
>tresspass on someone elses property
>get held until on-duty police show up

I don't see the issue?

hmmm, strange currently looking it up and they are saying that it is considered federal property and is a felony to tamper with mailboxes.
more here.
postalinspectors.uspis.gov/radDocs/tipvandl.htm