Ethiopian here, ask me anything

Ethiopian here, ask me anything.
(please ask serious questions)

do you have the Arc of the Covenant?

Hungry?

Christianity is a meme lad, get your head out of your ass already.

people have internet in ehtiopia?

yes! i'm incredibly desperate for boi pucci, pls post yours. we've got enough rice for now.

I mean that big shiny box that the Egyptians used to levitate rocks with..
it was in Indiana Jones.
apparently you guys have it now?
or did the pope take it to the antarctica

Do you almost get his by cars at night unless you're smiling with your eyes wide open?

Do you have designated shitting streets?

When are you going to eradicate those sub-human eastern neighbors of yours?

>the Arc of the Covenant
>having anything to do with Christianity

Is your hand, toilet paper?

What could I possibly want to know about a nigger?
There are enough of you over here already. I already know that you faggots can't do shit for yourselves. That's all I need to know.
You're worthless.

kek! it's in axum.
it's incredibly expensive but yeah we do have it.
ethiopians are caucasoid people. not all africans are the same lad. according to your logic, chinks and turks are the same ethnically because they share a continent.

we are already half way in our deus vult. all that is left is to subdue them, once that is done, egypt will be next

Black face? Really? Someone lynch this bigot. Cuckadian culture dictates we must eradicate this racist!

Do you like fried chicken?
Do you like watermelon?
Do you enjoy menthol cigarettes?
Do you know your father?

>kek! it's in axum.

based Ethiopia.
Apparently all the priests who guard it go blind after a few years.

spooky :)

Is living in Ethiopia really as shit as ive heard from so many people and websites ?

listen up "pal", it's not my fault that your ancestors took actual dindus and left them run wild in the us. the dindus that we've got down south (oromo, somali, afar, gambela, sidama, etc...) are bretty gud except on a few occasions. who do you think is to blame if my misbehaved dog gets put down because he bit someone? just goes to show that you're not fit enough and undeserving of ruling over dindus.

What are you talking about? At least we have civilization. From what I can tell yours crumbled ages ago. Hell, you niggers can't even feed yourselves.

what is your wiener size

which of the african countries are bro-tier?
niger? mali?

how come you can type?
are you a white ethopian?

How pathetic are Italians?

Shit were you the guy in the thread with the muslim who had an AMA? I'm assuming since there are only 3 people with a connection in ethiopia :DDD

Wait you're white? Are you a Rastafarian lol

Hi there, Mr. Jolson!

Why are there so many of you here in Washington DC? You guys have too many corner/liquor stores.

I've never had Ethiopian food, have you?

What do you do for a living?
Do you ever see any white people?
If you answered yes to the above, how hostile are the native Ethiopians living in Ethiopia to white people?

What was your last meal?
How easy is it to get laid in Ethiopia?
Are there any White people over there?

yep
i was educated in an international private french school here in ethiopia and then moved to the uk for my bachelors.
now that i'm back in ethiopia, i can't help myself from noticing how things much are primitive. it's my first time mingling with the general populace as well and i hate the majority of them.
>no online poker
>#nocoiner
>no dual-sport motorcycles to hoon with, actually own a dt175 but it's meh
>no boi pucci
>no ecstasy, or ritalin
>no online shopping etc...
shit sucks, but hey, there's no traffic laws either so yay me!

you were able to sustain that civilization of yours because of the collective efforts of dindus and whanot.
my country being shit doesn't make yours dank
>leave house get shot
>go to school get shot
>drive car get shot
etc...

pawned twice, so...

not nigger tier, desu. only 7''

only african country i would even consider traveling to is egypt

>ou were able to sustain that civilization of yours because of the collective efforts of dindus and whanot.
lmfao, no, we could have continued to enslave our own people. The parts that niggers supposedly built were actually done by other indentured servants, mainly chinks and micks.

What coins you holding?

i'm currently a french language teacher at the alliance ethio-francaise.
yes, of course. i grew up with all of them around me and i encounter them daily at my workplace
ethiopia is full of westerners, it's home to the au for pete's sake. and not only that, it has been a hub of some sorts, a safe heaven if you like for western refugees and expats. russians, lebanese, armenians, greek, italians, jordanians etc...

fish goulash with rice
salad
tomato soup
for a foreigner, incredibly easy
yes, of course

Wow this is to far even for me, if I did not know any better I swear you where my father trolling on here kek.

I hope you guys do!

How fast can you run a mile?

Le Français est populaire en Ethiopie? Je pensais que c'était plutôt anglophone ou arabisant.

I was asking about White people because I read accounts by Western hikers in Africa that people in the Horn region (Somalia, Ethiopia etC.) would react most negatively to White people compared with other regions, children would throw stones at them, insult them etc. I also read that there was one country where Western tourists need to have armed bodyguards around them all the time but not sure if it's Ethiopia or Somalia though.

Hey OP, can you do a dig for me and shine my shoes?

What's the best African language to learn? I'm aware that there are hundreds and hundreds but I'm looking to learn something for cultural reasons. Mandinka? Swahili?

Specifically looking for some of the more "literary" cultures whether that be written or oral

btc

yep! only one of two ethiopians that browse Sup Forums

i was a track athlete back in high school. i'm a good sprinter but a miserable long distance runner

why you so butthurt over all this?
you should consider playing age of empires if you've got a fetish for building empires and stuff

somalia is absolute shit-tier, even i wouldn't go anywhere near there (ogaden, ethiopia) let alone mogadishu
as for ethiopia, only the eastern part and eritrean speak arabic, the rest speak amharic, not even english. i am fortunate enough to fluently speak french because j'ai fais mes études dans une école française.

amharic, it's probably not the best language to learn, communication wise (because it's only spoker in ethiopia and parts or eritrea), nor the easiest one. but the many manuscripts that we have make it worthwhile. or you could try your hands at geez if you're hardcore.

what infraestructure are the Chinese building there?

I was once in a Ehthiopian restaurant because of muh diversity. They served all kinds of stews you had to eat with some kind of bread they made like pancakes. It was not bad though it was not good either. Very average. Bonus point: Our shit smelled like their food for weeks.

Do you like THICC womyn?

what's your religion ? Christianity or islam ???
also wtf is this ??? (pic related)

>with some kind of bread

forgot to say: there were no cutlery you had to eat with your hands

What do you think of Italians

The average iq of an Ethiopian is 69. Do you have a rigid caste system, a ruling cognitive elite 1-2 standard deviations above, of 74-99 IQ ubermenches? Can you give us examples of low IQ behavior?