Reporter EXPLODES On Sarah Sanders Over CNN Fake News Story About Trump Collusion With Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=inYNmYmYet8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkcxeJCPgz0
theblaze.com/news/2017/05/19/famous-watergate-journalist-bob-woodward-to-reporters-dial-back-the-anti-trump-coverage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She should have kicked that nigger out

He sounded like he was hamming it up

Will the feminists stand up for her being assaulted by this shitlord?

Bump

Hes a fucking idiot. If the press doesnt want to be called idiots for doing their job wrong, then maybe they should actually do their jobs right. It's not rocket science, his behavior is that of a woman who got caught cheating and is trying to yell at you like its ur fault. This is nothing but an idiot screaming REEEEEEEEEEE

No, shes not an SJW

the poor defenseless media.
conversely, the poor defenseless government.
as if either of these groups give a shit. it's all such a farce.

Most of these reporters are so fucking delusional, they honestly don't think they are being biased

GIANT PURPLE TITTIES

She sucks. Boring. Low energy. Sad.

I want Spicer back.

>see brown person in OP's pic
>Immediately think there's at least a small chance of a literal explosion

I've been here too long

Jesus christ who is this woman. Where did Spicer go?

She handled it perfectly, Spice man would've stabbed him to death

This guy embarrassed the other reporters. I feel bad for him

of course it's a nigger being impulsive, it's in their genes

her trying to suppress a smile when he says "WHY IN THE HEAVENS" is perfect

She handled that dirty looking man very well.

The hell they don't. This was all just pontificating for the cameras. Narcissistic actors backed into a corner and forced to play innocent, poorly.

This is anoder shoah
six million journalists gassed

stop these "assault threads" immediatly
jeff has had a seizure.
we are contacting the FBI and our attorneys

Am I a strange person for wanting to tittyfuck her bad?

>0.0000000% mad

Kek guys, speaking of .... Just how would Spicer have handled this guy. I feel like the only reason he felt like he could get away with it is because shes a new nobody. Spicer was spicey and fired back

The left is pathetic.

WHY IN THE HEAVENS, Sup Forums? WHY IN THE HEAVENS!?!

>pull a story thats fake
>people resign over it
>video evidence of running with bullshit headlines for ratings
>"hey stop with this dishonesty"
>HOW DARE YOU MUH FREE SPEECH MUH JOB

what a joke, seriously. how did we get here.

Oh shit, I laughed.

How can we get this to the right people who will share it? Like I said in the other thread, all Trump has to do is have a bigscreen set up and have Sarah play this -- it's *THE* legitimate news network that hardly anyone knows about, actually stating FACTS: youtube.com/watch?v=UkcxeJCPgz0

What a whiny kike

>THIS IS INFLAMMATORY WE HAVE A RIGHT TO LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw the leftists retards are applauding him on twitter
What the fuck is wrong with these people? You morons just got exposed as being biased and not being ethical for the extra shekels. You have no moral high ground, but you still pretend that your the good guys. Fucking hell. There has to be another way Sup Forums. CNN could be shown murdering children by bombing them one at a time and they still will be defended by these leftist retards. They can't keep getting away with it.

SANDERS IS FUCKING BASED.

Jew rat exposed

A CUTE HEFFER

Anyone know the reporter's name?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE TRUMP AS PUTIN'S CHILD POSTS???
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY AT??

Why is that guy MANSPLAINING to that strong woman how reporting works?

Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaa.... We have the right to lie to the american people. We at CNN uphold the highest values of cuckery. Kill whitey! Death to Trump and his supporters! Can we please hurry up and fill the country with jihadist so we can regain our control........ She should have won, We said she would win.

Reuters give concrete proof of why Spicy wants to have non-broadcast pressers.

These useless fucks are there just to get notoriety for themselves.

The fuck are you on about she's done a few of these already

All the more reason to keep crushing them and twisting every knife.

she is attractive, no doubt

>Sean Spicer dressed up in drag, and threw on an accent.

>she

>woman
>she

>her

My thoughts exactly. It's like Trump is trying to make up for all that O'Donnel bashing.

I am honestly surprised that a mudslime hasn't tried to crash and peacefully detonate during a live broadcasting.

this needs to be meme'd

stop trying to understand gaslighting leftists

they exist to live in a backwards reality.

>even if you expose them to authentic information, it won't matter

Here is your (You)'s you autistic spaz. She's hot btw, faggot. Dem milkas

My man. Wonky eyes and all.

fuck, we're winning so hard
this could be the turning point

1-Wow he was literary foaming in the mouth!!
2-he should be thrown out of the press briefing, he wasn't called upon to ask the question

>Dem milkas
Where? Whatt part of video, I just see a big shirt.

>DON'T INSULT MY PRESS SEC WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

low test faggots can't handle the thicc

>shirt

More like a purple tarp.

and people are cheering on this cucks twitter that he's a hero now

best timeline since WWII

>thicc

Bro, that is straight up fat.

is Mike Huckabee thicc?

They're doing their job. Trouble is they think their job is to bring down the President. When even Bob fucking Woodward is telling them to calm down you know they've gone too far.

theblaze.com/news/2017/05/19/famous-watergate-journalist-bob-woodward-to-reporters-dial-back-the-anti-trump-coverage/

Interestingly (((Carl Bernstein))) is still pumping out the bullshit with the rest of them, can't imagine why.

What do you do when you can't keep up with your boss' diarrhetic self-implications and daily revelations from the press?

Kick the cameras out. Lessen the exposure. Cinch the throttle on free speech.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

instead of a women he should have sent out a pitbull

and instead of 1 pitbull he could send out a pack

best i could do
got no templates

>WE'RE JUST DOING OUR JOBS
you're not weathermen, you're journalists. And you're not just "wrong"... You're lying.

Hungry Rabid Wolves would have been better, and pissed of more animal rights fags.

Is that Mistress Magpie?

but pitbulls are a protected class like dindus and gays, they couldnt be criticized for ripping them apart.

She answered him perfectly, they just think they're precious.

he cant keep getting away with it...

God damn you need to kill yourself.

I've reported you for being such a faggot

Lol what's wrong with her eyes

she seriously look retarded

>don't wanna get treated like shit?
>don't spread fake liberal propaganda

Appointing a woman with wonky eyes is brilliant. The left won't be able to resist making fun of her appearance and they will hang themselves.

Who is this Guy? I wanna tweet him if he had a threesome with Cooper and Lemon

These people are demons. They live on gaslighting and manipulating people. They don't even deserve torture, they should just be snuffed out of existence entirely.

this, he was gaslighting her. He also admitted that it doesn't matter how evil they are, because people have the right to "turn the channel". Implying they can't and won't stop, and they are not responsible for their actions or their evil deeds, in fact you are responsible for not looking away. This is how they view it, they are true fucking psychopaths, these are really evil people.

True. Like that cuck that was like "d-do you mean we s-shouldn't report on foreign countries interfering?? Pls no bully" he seems like the perfect example of a useful idiot

Highest number of sociopaths per capita. Journalists that is. A trait of a sociopath is to contradict himself, even in the same sentence, and not even notice it (think he's always right).

Bump

this guy was getting hyped up on twitter by liberals, and I didnt care to watch the video, but watching it now, if this is considered a WIN by the left at this point then Bannon and his war on the media is totally kicking ass!

>inflaming the room

so, what you're saying is that she trolled you? I mean geez this guy is worse than Sup Forums when it comes to bait.

>press pool trying to be the news
For how long has this been the case?

>Reporter EXPLODES On Sarah Sanders

I'm almost afraid one of them will one day literally explode, like a journalist suicide bomber yelling CNN IS GREAT! then BOOM!

her hair has so much volume

What is wrong with Sarah's eyes? Does she have a lazy eye or something?

What's wrong with her head?

mental retardation

>complain about fake news
>recommend everybody watch video by person known for producing fake news

Brian Karem from Playboy magazine (yes that one)

My goodness she is ugly.

Reminds me of grimace from mcdicks

hacked by russians ofc

It looks like her eyes got much closer together all of a sudden today. this is the most mandella effect thing i've ever seen.

This reporter doesn't realize that CNN doesn't have all the checks and balances put in place by Hugh Hefner.