Study: Black Women Lose Less Weight Than White Women on Same Diet

Black women will lose less weight than white women even if they follow the exact same exercise and diet regimen, researchers report.

The reason behind this finding is that black women's metabolisms run more slowly, which decreases their daily energy burn, said study author James DeLany, an associate professor in the division of endocrinology and metabolism at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

philly.com/philly/health/fitness/HealthDay683243_20131219_Study__Black_Women_Lose_Less_Weight_Than_White_Women_on_Same_Diet.html

pastebin.com/EqfYS8Sq

fake news

we are all the same. that would assume different races are different.

Sauce

Sauce...?

Niggers.

Makes sense.

Whites have an ancestral metabolic gene since our ancestors had a steady supply of food for the most part, our metabolism is always going.

Blacks ancestors ate, and STILL eat literally mosquito burgers and mud cookies so their metabolism would run a lot slower to burn less fat and muscle.
Seriously, google mosquito burgers and mud cookies in Africa.

Hmm... Shit foods also cause slower metabolism

Also need some sauce

You forgot long pig.

Makes logical sense considering where black people came from. Genetics of not starving to death would be selected for.

90% of Africa is starving what else did you expect?

They need to stay thick

tfw no pardo gf

Funfact: reality is racist.

that is one cute nigress, not gonna lie

Preface: I'm an ex fat fuck, I used to weight 120kg and now i'm on 80kg
when I was going through my journey of self improvement a couple of years ago, I read every single peer reviewed study I could find on the subject to edge my chance of succeding.

Turns out the scientific consensus is that human beings (of every race) vary very little from the average except extremely rare cases. 99.9% of humans (given the same weight and age) have a metabolism that range at ±200 kcal from the average and most of them are more close to the average than to the extremes.

while there could be racial biases the fact remain that the vast majority HUMANS metabolism rest within those parameters

>ink

DROPPED

This.

sauce on both of these jungle sluts please

calories are racist

That's racist!

shame about her neck and buttchin

t. negress lover

>dat webm

No,no,no,no,no, you are supposed to put More clothes on when you are moving to Africa.

fpbp

>implying the blacks accurately self-reported what they ate
you're never going to correct for the degree to which they lie to authority

That filename...

bernice burgos

WHO?

why are people so ignorant of hip/butt extensions, the most common procedure nowadays?

sauce?

giv name i want to be blacked

>white privilege diets
my sides

whats going on in that pic?

They debridged or cut out the infected/bad tissue leaving big holes that are packed with gause as a dressing.

What's wrong with its face?

THANK FUCKING GOD

how did it get infected in a weird pattern line that?

It could be (street) collagen injections or maybe even drugs they injected. In either case they got infected, likely with staph.

Just don't be fat in the first place.

Sounds raaacist.

Despite white women love me, i prefer black women.

>Black women will lose less weight than white women even if they follow the exact same exercise and diet regimen, researchers report.
I.e., black women are not only ugly and fat, but also dishonest.

Begone THOT

>The reason behind this finding is that black women's metabolisms run more slowly, which decreases their daily energy burn, said study author James DeLany, an associate professor in the division of endocrinology and metabolism at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

It's weird that he could say that. If he said that they moved slower and were in general lazier than whites he'd be in trouble.

Self reporting calorie intake right?

>Black Women Lose Less Weight Than White Women on Same Diet
Let me guess: Because of racism, right?

Brazilian Model Larissa Muniz

>ass
>science project

Pick one (1) Jews.

Don't worry, they inserted smaller ones when they realized it was going too far.

Larissa Muniz
hdclipsbr com/video/7185/

Of course. Blacks and whites are not two separate species. Any time these "studies" come up they are talking about near-trivial differences.

>human brain
>consumes more energy than any other organ
checks out

Niggers are disgusting.

hoo boy its that time again

No

Disgusting.

lol fatties

Would bleach all of them.

gross as fuck

that, and less energy needed for brain functions

No

Stop this please

>philly.com
By nigger kikes for nigger kikes

synthol injections

>black women cheat more on their diet than white women
holy shit

But I thought race and genetics and gender were just social constructs?

black women are so fuckin ugly
only india women are more gank
and a few of them on roids n lipo look ok
sisters gota buy me da drinx yo!

>niggers are genetically lazy and stupid
Kek

gross

it doesn't count as race mixing if you wear a condom right?

hnghhh

It's not race mixing unless you have kids with it.

Fuck it and leave if you must.