This shit is why I will never come out irl

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

Fucking attention-whoring crybabies. They make us all look bad.

Being openly gay is not "brave". Being in the military is, openly fighting Islam is, not protesting for fucking rights we already have. Sorry, heteros.

This fucking fag garbage needs to be disliked to death

No one should ever come out as gay. Ever. It's disgusting.

>Being openly gay is not "brave".
it stopped being brave last century

Imagine living in a christian conservative family where your parents force you to be manly and marry a woman, but you're actually a fag that likes to get dicked down by black cocks.

You would have to live that alternative lifestyle in secretes, you could never bring your S/O to dinner or go out in public to watch a movie/ go on a date when you will always be in fear of people who recognize you or know your family, which will lead to them ratting you out as a homosexual.

Which will then lead to possibly having your family disown you.

Also If you're gay you have to come out eventually, sooner or later you parents will become suspicious of you when you hang out with guys all the time, not dating any women, getting married, having kids when you get around your late 30's and 40's.

You're not lying to family members/friends and telling them you're straight, the only person you're actually lying to yourself.

>>Being openly gay is not "brave".

I would like to agree with you but

>This shit is why I will never come out irl

sure makes op sound like a coward.

it's pretty borgious nowadays tbqfh if you aren't a trans woman of color

>You would have to live that alternative lifestyle in secret
as you should.
> you will always be in fear of people who recognize you or know your family, which will lead to them ratting you out as a homosexual
Don't fuck everything that's game and this isn't an issue.
>not dating any women, getting married, having kids when you get around your late 30's and 40's
Even if you are a faggot, you should be doing this anyway, by avoiding this duty, you're literally useless to your family. The kind of sex you enjoy does not absolve you of your goddamned duty.
>the only person you're actually lying to yourself.
Especially when you've allowed your sycophant faggot friends to convince you that their dead-end teenage lifestyle is somehow a serviceable replacement for thousands of years of tradition.

>dying for israel

>sure makes op sound like a coward.
yes he es, nobody will care if op is gay as shit

We're old news. Sucking on wieners, while fun, is just passé for the in-crowd nowadays. Oh well.

do you feel if anything the whole 'LBGTQIAABPXYZ' movement has pretty much made a joke of being gay?
It would seem they feel that this left wing group mentality has the monopoly on gay and it has become practically a militant movement.
Ever wish it would just go back to being straight, gay, bi or asexual again?!
before long you will be lumped in with paedophiles, bestiality and fucking inanimate objects.

I don´t know why anyone gives a shit about sexuality any more. It´s no the last century for cuck sake. Suck a dick, suck a vagina, don´t suck at all. As long as you don´t suck on children it´s all good.

Lies and deception is not brave its cowardly.
Being honest about urself isn't bravery either, its the basic standard of human interaction.
Bravery is more like staring death down then kicking him in the teeth

friendly reminder.

has nothing to do with being brave, i simply don't want to be associated with this shit.

Indeed. Being a faggot just isn't as catchy now days. You need to be queer or fluid or one of those other bullshit terms to really turn heads user

Dude commented and said he was a Lesbian Man Hahahahahaha

word.

just fucking live your life and STFU about it. There's fucking idiots have nothing else going for them and it drives me nuts that they always present themselves as representatives of "all gay people" and that this shit gets pushed by MSM and white knights. Pure cancer.

This post screams "I'm a virgin and never dated anyone."

Absolutely disgusting

>they make us all look bad
you all make yourselves look bad. sodomy makes sodomites look bad.

being openly trans is brave

just look at the comments on the video...people will hate you and call you a freak just for not hiding who you are

no theyre just fucking sick of people shoving it down their throats.

>us all

If you're a fag you need to be killed. It's really that simple. Either stop committing sodomy or prepare to face the Day of the Rope.

you faggots seek out the lgbt videos to watch them, it's not being shoved down your throat

I don't really care about homos, and I don't belive that getting mad at them will go anywhere, I mean do you really expect a guy who loves cock up his ass and finds vaginas repulsive to just stop sucking cock, marry a girl, make kids, go to church and become a good father and husband?

Though, why so many people associated with this lgbtqbbq thing all have the same "look at me I'm special" look to them and seem like they belong in an asylum?

>i can now pretend to be in a opressed group

Archetypal immodest faggot response. It's a wonder you can form a worthwhile personal relationship with no inner dialogue...you must be so thrilled at your success in 'dating,' since maybe it's your only real accomplishment...Hows that implication imply ya, eh, faggit?

>openly fighting Islam is
t. a Hans...a true Hans ;_;

Being in the military is KEK tier.
Literally FIGHTS and risks DIYING for fag nations.

PRAISE GOD FOR DEAD SOLDIERS
PRAY FOR MORE DEAD TROOPS
HAIL HEZBOLLAH
HAIL HITLER