As a white nationalist, what is one thing you hate about white culture?

As a white nationalist, what is one thing you hate about white culture?

i hate rodeos and rodeo culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHeK0Cwr9sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American culture*

Western Southern culture. Not all Americans

why user? it's man vs beast, a reflection of the ultimate primal struggle of man to dominate the lesser beings of the earth.
as a white nationalist how can you not support this?

when i say white culture i mean white cultures as a whole.

Bleeding-heart liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHeK0Cwr9sg

>spaniards
>white

Theyre crypto-semites

i hate cowboy culture as a whole. i think it originates with spics. white texans took it during the american-mexican war

>Caring about whiteness

Autism the ideology.

yeah this makes me feel embarrassed or ashamed to be white. i hate this shit

white texans took it up*

Not white, but I hate that you, in your empathy, usher in your own destruction.

Our empathy for people that have no connection to us at all. No one else has it but white people.

why? those are the people who conquered and shaped the west. It's a sport that tests their ability to do their job and feed their family.

No you dont, theres no such thing as "white", "white culture", its an american maid up term to different them selves from their ex slaves who they couldn't resist to fuck.

Lay off the meth, you retards.

>white culture doesn't exist

you sound like a liberal who feigns ignorance when someone says white culture. when someone says white culture, he or she means european cultures

Yup. My town is rodeo mecca, texans appropriated our we wuz cowboys and shieeeee!

I hate how fucking ridiculously over religious people get down here in the South. Fucking Baptists are crazy.

I hate this too.

I like everything except carnaval, football and modern theater

>why? those are the people who conquered and shaped the west.

nope, that was thomas jefferson and he wasn't a cowboy. cowboy culture was developed later during the mexican-american war

Stop mixing european cultures like they are all the same. Nah, why am I even trying, you prolly think europe is A country.

Inconsistent libertarianism due to Evangelical influence. We're all about rugged individualism and the meritocracy until someone does something that gives Pastor Bob the vapors, then we might as well be goddamn Tumblr.

It's true though. white people did culturally appropriate it.

>A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches in North America, traditionally on horseback, and often performs a multitude of other ranch-related tasks. The historic American cowboy of the late 19th century arose from the vaquero traditions of northern Mexico and became a figure of special significance and legend.[1] ~wiki

cowboy culture is not white culture

Recently moved to Calgary and they love the whole rodeo country culture here you can't escape from it

post your real flag you fucking caballero. ranching is literally as old as animal husbandry. it was and still is common throughout the entire western part of north america, as well as countless other places on earth.
Rodeo is a core part of american culture, and the Old West spirit.
the only shit we took from the mexicans was the gay shit like rhinestones and comedically large belt buckles. both the cowboy equivallent of nigger bling so no surprise there

Not enough racism.

the traditional cowboy image comes from spics

if rancher doesn't look like pic-related he's not a cowboy.

you are confirmed for not knowing anything about the american west, you probably live in fucking jew york or phagadelphia. just keep telling yourself only rural retards voted for trump and im sure it will work out fine

Jefferson is a bit too early to be talking about Western conquest. Besides, he wanted to intermarry and assimilate the natives, believing them to be the intellectual and moral equals of whites. You'd have a stronger argument with Andrew Jackson, who also wasn't a cowboy but was a proponent of pushing all the way to the Pacific and killing the shit out of anything in the way.

Literal niggers posting on Sup Forums asking what they hate about white culture pretending to be white ?

adhominem attacks. you didn't refute or correct anything i said. you just said i don't know anything which doesn't refute what i said.

calling people morons doesn't enlighten them. you know that right?

he was responsible for the louisiana purchase

This. Other races don't give a fuck about us and if given the chance, they would kill us all.

Yes, but that isn't exactly the model of westward expansion that saw the US extend to the Pacific. Hell, it only went so far as the Rockies and Jefferson's plans for expansion looked nothing like the Indian removal and widespread ranching which is associated with, and integral to, western conquest and Manifest Destiny.

there is a commonality between white cultures of europe. stop feigning ignorance. The grammar of their languages are similar and their values are similar. Even their pagan religions were similar before the cuck christians on behalf of the jews destroyed them

The glorification of rednecks and hicks.Listed trucks,camo clothing,mudding etc etc.Did they know that civil war southerners were gentleman,not fucking hicks living in mobile homes.

*lifted

Fug, why does that look so comfy?

post modernism and self hate, by far the two worst aspects of white culture
pic embodies both