Get a jewish gf

Why don't you get a jewish gf, Sup Forums?
>your child escapes the white genocide
>jews are QT 3.14

Jews are mostly ER where I have been around.

Yes, good. Look into her lustful eyes, curly black hair, and gigantic tits

[steals from you jewishly]

But user I already have

They're impossible to find.

t. Jew

announcing sage is against the rules, newfriend.

What's that, OP? Something about dating a kike?

i had one
she left because i was poor
i now make six figures annually
guess who started contacting me after word got around?

Do jew gfs crave uncircumcised penor s?

But I want to. I want to go to Israel and get a qt.

I've never met an actual jew in my entire life and i'm 29.
Now that I think about it it's not true, one time one jew (((holocaust survivor))) came to my school to talk.

faggot mods never enforce rule 7

because only dates jewish males

its ok when they do it. but not white people

Did you choose that flag on purpose to post that?
>your child escapes white genocide
Are you retarded? Your child GETS SUBJECTED TO white genocide if you do this. lol.

Ew stop

Then my children would be Jews.

Makes sense that the Swede wants to race mix

My cousin started dating one. She's a tremendous bitch and not even hot

Jewishness is passed down maternally, user. One could potentially be a jew without a lick of jewish DNA.

You cant simultaneously claim to be a separate race (jew) and be white. At most thats a mixed breed, not white.

That's kind of the point.

They're vile, shit-tier women.

You wanna be on the winning side, or the losing side?

If jewishness is passed on (essentially only) by maternity (as convertites to judaism are very rare and mainly happen in the 1%), how could one possibly ever be a jew without a lick of jewish DNA?

10/10

Wrong. Jew girls must over goys. But its expected that you convert if you marry

Least with a Jewish gf you'll know she hasn't fucked niggers. Jewesses I know cringe at the degeneracy of the white goyim unter-female

When I look at white birth rates, mass non white immigration, Israel being the 51st US state which is openly a Jewish ethnostate funded by US taxpayers, and everything else like bank/media/etc it becomes really tempting to just had kids with a jewess.
Even if I have white kids they will be a small minority in a sea of shitskins, hated, and sexually pursued by all the shitskins of the world.
It's fucked up man. Luckily I don't find Jewish girls that attractive

>He doesn't realize that jews are the most vapid leftists of them all
Enjoy having your children be commies

>Dating a kike

Even if they are "good looking" in the end they are still kikes and nothing will change that, just as a "qt girl with a boii pucci" is still a degenerate flaming faggot no matter how much they look like girls

>

Because they become yentas the second you put a ring on it, if not before.

>ywn kiss her growing belly, marveling at her carrying the fruit of your love under her heart
>ywn playfully have a written argument with her over baby names to kill time during the day, passing each other scraps of paper with a name written on one side and your/her rebuttal on the other
>ywn make love passionately at night
>ywn feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but have the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negate any discomfort
>ywn bust your extra thick load into your beautiful, nearly ready to burst Anne, filling your sweet love oven with your seed
>ywn look on smugly as she reaches over to grab a rag she uses to clean up your oozing jizz
>ywn notice her father looking at you approvingly, knowing that you are treating his daughter to the very best of the situation
>ywn be smuggled out of the Annex you have been trapped in for two years with Anne as her due date nears, being given the task of watching after her by her father, gifting you his bayonet, a prized leftover memento from the first war, to use to protect his daughter if all else fails
>ywn help Anne give birth in a Dutch farm turned safehouse deep in the countryside, forever sealing your bond with her
>ywn watch Anne hold the baby in hers arms for the first time, never wanting to let go
>ywn watch Anne breastfeed your child and her embarrassed, yet dotting expression at such intimacy
>ywn quietly watch Anne and the newborn sleep
>ywn all sneak outside one misty morning to stumble upon a lone Allied sharpshooter trundling down the road, acting as a skirmisher for the rest of the Army, and greet him with the sight of a smiling baby, as you have no other gift to offer him. But it nonetheless instantly puts him back in good spirits, knowing that despite a world consumed by slaughter, there is in fact still some humanity left in it.