Jewish family seriously injured after road rage in Monsey

youtube.com/watch?v=SDpob7bDM5k

Which one of you did this, Sup Forums?

>MONSEY, NY — Police arrested the 62-year-old driver who crashed into a mother and her three children in Monsey on Monday.
>Albert Gomez allegedly drove into the pedestrians on Route 59. A knocked over stroller was on the side of the road. A 3-month-old boy was in the stroller.
>"You can't unsee something like this," area resident, Joel Rabinowitz, said.
>The boy's 6-year-old sister, 13-year-old sister and 36-year-old mother were also hit in the crash, police said. The extent of their injuries is not yet clear, but they've all been taken to an area hospital.
>The crash happened around 4 p.m. Rabinowitz was on his way home when he came across the aftermath of the collision. He pulled over moments after the impact.
>"This guy was driving erratically," Rabinowitz said.
>Gomez was charged with assault, reckless endangerment and reckless driving, police said.
>The crash happened hours after local police announced a new campaign for pedestrian safety.
>Area resident Eli Gradi says people walk along Route 59 frequently. A shopping area is there and there are no sidewalks.
>"We are calling out to the city, to the town, whoever who can do it for us, build the sidewalks," Gradi said. "As soon as possible."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDpob7bDM5k
youtube.com/watch?v=8NDET7c-5fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guy on the far left though hot damn

Should have just told God to part the cars off the road when they were crossing.

>being attracted to jews

(((sidewalks)))

>youtube.com/watch?v=SDpob7bDM5k
This guy in the thumbnail have the same Name as me: Except I write it "Ilay", how much of the same does it's sound?
The American pronounce of the name is slightly different from Hebrew

How is this not a terror attack?

So Eli is the anglicized version?

>that thumbnail

Sure this is NY and not Israel? He's pretty dark.

OY VEYY

STOP KILLING US GOYIM

He could be Syrian Jewish. There's a lot of Syrian Jews in Monsey.

Yes, I think. every Amreican jewish have the name "Eli" and not "Ilay" but they count as the same

kek

>Albert Gomez
white male confirmed

is iliya kind of like eli?

Do Jews in Israel really look that dark?

>Rabinowitz

Does it get any more (((((()))))))) then this?

this.
topkek

Chassidics don't pay taxes since the fathers study ((((Talmud))) all day while the moms pump out 10+ kids and take all the welfare money. Yet they expect whites to pay for their conveniences.

iliya sound like Ilay but with the "ya" at the end. I like to imagine that if I will have to escape, I could escape to Russia/eastern europe and change my name to Iliya because it's russian and sound close to my original name.
But there is no connection between the names
some are even darker and some are bright like whites

I was expected the Jewish guy to cry about anti-semitism, but just raised the valid point that sidewalks are important for pedestrian safety.

>llay or eli
>like it matters
>arguing over "names" in a language invented in 1900
>aramaic and greek now quietly forgotten because it proves jews have no culture of their own

((((pedestrian))))

>Albert Gomez
FUCKING BASED MESTIZO

Jew's baby nearly gets killed, "Oy Vey we need free sidewalks, now!"

The name Ilay is from the bible.
Yes some of the hebrew words were re invented in early 1900s but the origin is from the bible, ancient hebrew.

going to sleep now

"Mitzvah bus" burned by anti-semites:
youtube.com/watch?v=8NDET7c-5fY

MFW Sup Forums will side with Latinos if they attack Jews.

Ahahaha

its another shoah
6 million died in fiery car crash

Very tragic.

>BASED MESTIZO

t. carlos juan fernadez

I know right?

It's 17 million you filthy denier.

Why do juden men have hips wider than their shoulders?

Inbreeding.