Islam will overtake Christianity as the world’s largest religion by 2070, new research reveals

How does this make you feel, 3 god worshipping pagans? Your false and corrupted religion will be wiped off from earth less than 100 years. Praise Allah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Mosques
youtube.com/watch?v=iT_EVH6SrL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quick rundown on the pic: the church is being demolished in order to built new mosque in france.

I just can't wait to raid wh*Te villages, kill their men and rape their women in front of their corpses. burn their churches, break their crosses and replace it with Star and Crescent just like in good old days.
i would say that i want to deflowering a christian woman too, but thats impossible since no such thing as "virgin christcuck woman" exists lol

these statistics tend to not take genocide into account.

Oh yes i forgot that, we non-wh*Tes genociding your subhuman kind will fast the process of Islamizatinon of Europe.

Why are muslims so envious of the west?

We are not, we are the masters of the west and you are our little slaves.

>Its another "that one butthurt turk samefags half his troll thread until it dies without reaching 50 posts" thread

No matter how hard you try you'll never be white lol.

Women will always look at you with disgust and inferiority. As one of those "creepy rapey muslims ewww."

Meanwhile Turkish girls are gagging for white cock. Getting wet thinking of leaving you for big white western cock.

You're a roach. The fact you have to fantasise about "raping" proves it. You can't even get a willing women in your own mind.

i DONT want to be a wh*Te monkey, why would i want to be a wh*Te subhuman?

But its not... 3 seconds with google and it turns out suffered degradation due to storms and lack of up-keep.

The rebuild would've cost 4.2 Million Euros, and they were unable to obtain the money.

They're not tearing it down to put up a mosque.

Fuckin Aussie proxys, man.

>Islamic architecture
>posts a picture of a church built by Christians

>This fucking image
This has to be fucking bait you can't be this fucking retarded.

Please go back to posting dead Americans

Here's your fucking (you)

Fucking Turk. Turkish Army is probably is going to invade FSA and you are still roachposting with shitty bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
SAGE and Report this thread.

Finally learn how to ban evade, Jorge?

The fastest growing religious group, or rather non-religious group are atheists.

sick trips
It's not a proxy, it's just the eternal roach baitposter.

It's funny how so many turks die daily that you almost never see their corpses reposted but this Turk keeps having to use the same 5 images as if his worthless race can actually stand their own. Enjoy the collapse of your God-forsaken nation, Onur.

Demographic predictions so far in advance is nigger science - even 5 year data are inaccurate as fuck. Ethnic germans for example raised their birth rate within 2 years from 1.31 to 1.59 meaning a tens of million difference in predictions.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

(Matthew 7:13-14)

Two can play this game

>didn't even bother to remove the half-moon
>just put a cross atop it

Who tells you it's the moon?

So a quick Google reveals that it was torn down because it was structurally unsound and was going to be too expensive to repair.

Cool bait, Achmed!

China becoming increasingly Christian. Majority of South America are Latino Catholics. Crusade coming. Muslims going to be exterminated. Still going to be a majority.

i dont care what your corrupt paganic book says. Only thing that matters is what book of ALLAH (Qur'an) says, and its says that Islam will rule the world.

Islam will not overtake Christianity by 2070. That is simply not true according to the best demographic projections.

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

One problem with a lot of these statistics, too, is that Muslims notoriously lie and exaggerate their numbers, whereas Christians are more upfront and honest about declining church attendance, etc. See this good site about low mosque attendance all throughout the Middle East, especially Iran:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Mosques

There is a lot of atheism and nominalism in the Islamic world, but the religious will always cover that up and not talk about it, so we get a skewed perception of Islam.

A partial list of Moslem countries conquered by Christians: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq (the first time), Iraq (again), Iran, Pakistan, East Pakistan, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai….

This list does not include such minor Christian conquests as North, South, and Central America, India, China, Southeast Asia, black Africa, and such.

Indifferent. I'll probably be dead before then.

Funny, because the Holy Bible also says Islam will rule the world in the End Times. Only a small remnant will be saved in Jesus Christ, the Son of God who manifested in the flesh. Thanks for fulfilling Biblical prophecy!

youtube.com/watch?v=iT_EVH6SrL0

Caught this internet tough guy defending jews and niggers he is a crypto jew.

Islam, in the west will succumb to post modernism just like christianity, your children will become nihilistic atheists who live a purely hedonistic degenerate life.

>Only thing that matters is what book of ALLAH (Qur'an) says and it told us having kids with our cousins was cool, so long term the problem solves itself

extremly horny turk

>new research reveals
cool story. mind linking us to said research, mr. roach?

But only if all turks are dead.

"KITALUT-TURK"
("TÜRKLERLE ÖLDÜRÜŞME") HADİSLERİNDEN:

Siz (müslümanlar), küçük gözlü, basık burunlu, yüzleri kalkan gibi,
derisi üst üste binmiş olan toplumla (TÜRKLER) öldürüşmedikçe
kıyâmet kopmayacaktır."
(Buhârî, e's-Sahih, Kitabu'l-Cihâd/96; Müslim, e's-Sahih,
Kitabu'l-Fiten/62 Hadis No: 2912; Ebû Dâvûd, Sünen,
Hadis No: 4304; Tirmizî, Hadis No: 2251;
İbn Mace, Hadis No: 4096-4099.)

"Türklere karşı kıtâl, kesinlikle olacak…"
(Buhârî, e's-Sahih, Kitabu'l-Cihâd/96) -

"Şu da kıyâmet alâmetlerinden: Kıldan (keçe) ayakkabı giyen
bir toplumla vuruşup öldüreşeceksiniz. Geniş yüzlü, yüzleri
kalkan gibi üst üste binmiş derili toplumla vuruşmanız-
öldürüşmeniz kıyâmet alâmetlerindendir. Siz (müslümanlar),
küçük gözlü, kızıl yüzlü, basık burunlu, yüzleri kalkan gibi,
derisi üst üste binmiş olan Türklerle öldürüşmedikçe
kıyâmet kopmaz."

"Sizinle(siz müslümanlarla), küçük (çekik) gözlü toplum,
Türkler savaşacaktır. Siz onları, üç kez önünüze katıp
süreceksiniz. Sonunda Arap Yarımadası'nda karşılaşacaksınız.
Birincide, onlardan kaçan kurtulur. İkincide kimi kurtulur,
kimi yok edilir. Üçüncüdeyse onların tümü kırılacaktır."
(Ebu Davud, sünen, hadis no: 4305.)

Sonunda Türkler kesilecekler...
(Ebu Davud, Kitabu"l-Cihad/9, hadis no:4305.)

Kumsal Turgut Yenilmez.

>extremly horny turk
Good thing humans can't reproduce with goats or camels, or we'd have been overrun with frenzied hybrids in the distant past, instead of the near future.

Repent

The fuck is this moonspeak?

Shouldn't you stone yourself?

Christianity and Islam are the exact same. You can shit on Christians for not interpreting your religion properly, but you're shitting on the religion. According to your own religious text you're a heretic scum and need to be killed, correct?

Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres, quarum unam incolunt Belgae, aliam Aquitani, tertiam qui ipsorum lingua Celtae, nostra Galli appellantur. Hi omnes lingua, institutis, legibus inter se differunt. Gallos ab Aquitanis Garumna flumen, a Belgis Matrona et Sequana dividit. Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae, propterea quod a cultu atque humanitate provinciae longissime absunt, minimeque ad eos mercatores saepe commeant atque ea quae ad effeminandos animos pertinent important, proximique sunt Germanis, qui trans Rhenum incolunt, quibuscum continenter bellum gerunt. Qua de causa Helvetii quoque reliquos Gallos virtute praecedunt, quod fere cotidianis proeliis cum Germanis contendunt, cum aut suis finibus eos prohibent aut ipsi in eorum finibus bellum gerunt. Eorum una pars, quam Gallos obtinere dictum est, initium capit a flumine Rhodano, continetur Garumna flumine, Oceano, finibus Belgarum, attingit etiam ab Sequanis et Helvetiis flumen Rhenum, vergit ad septentriones. Belgae ab extremis Galliae finibus oriuntur, pertinent ad inferiorem partem fluminis Rheni, spectant in septentrionem et orientem solem. Aquitania a Garumna flumine ad Pyrenaeos montes et eam partem Oceani quae est ad Hispaniam pertinet; spectat inter occasum solis et septentriones.

who cares

all religions we know today will die out eventually, just like every other religions mankind has invented. just cause muslims are having more kids than other ones doesn't make islam safe from the oblivion of time

make duwah

>Christianity and Islam are the exact same.
Except for the child "bride" sex slave and inbreeding, Christianity might have had a "kill the infidel phase", but when the disciples asked when they were going to use their swords and take over he told them it wasn't like that, Mohamped was more like play nice until we have a good chance to murder them. So aside from the incest, pedophilia and mass murder, basically the same.

Serious question. Would you guys REALLY treat a white guy convert as a fully fellow Muslim, or are we gonna be second class citizens?

kuffar

I personall do not like wh*Tes

Anti-Christian!

Are you the white Turkish dude?

You're so fucking ugly, mon. As greasy as a Burgershop. Like, the US wants to invade your ugly ass mug for the oil.

This is what OP looks like.

This is what is trying to brag about how superior it is.

Look at that fucking grease. My God, those moles are going to steal my soul.

>Our holy book was never changed or touched up and it tells the truth
>Even though it came out 600 years after the bible
>And 2000 years after the tanakh
can't say I appreciates muslim sense of humor/stubbornness

You're going to be in the news tonight.

It has a dome, it must be Islamic! It looks basically the same as that palace from Alladin!

Then what the fuck is the point of converting if you're still gonna treat us like shit?

wh*Tes were created by Yakub the evil scientist
go commit suicide

QUESTION TO MUSLIMS (GENUINE):

Genuine question to my Islamic friends. Is Allah really the moon God? I seriously only EVER feel the presence of God Almighty at night -- this has always been so for me. I feel nothing during the day, regardless of my sleep schedule. Night time with the moon out I unironically know God and submit. Morning comes and I feel nothing. Is the moon truly Allah's manifestation, or what is the significance of the moon in Islam?

Domes are Roman.

Looking at the Kremlin your first instinct is that it looks like some sand nigger shit but the sand niggers culturally appropriated domes after they conquered southern Europe

This is false. Surprisingly, it will be the niggers who grow and keep Christianity alive.

They are poor we are not

Oh really?

During the time of the Prophet when the Jews and Christians were in open conflict with the Muslims, there were some Muslims who were more concerned about maintaining there alliances with the Jews and Christians at the expense of the Muslim community. The above verse is referring to such situations where Muslims with doubts in their hearts will ally themselves with the enemy.

Quranic verses referring to the righteous Jews and Christians:

Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth. (Quran 7:159)

And We caused Jesus, the son of Mary, to follow in the footsteps of those (earlier prophets), confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah; and We sent him the Gospel, wherein there was guidance and light, confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah, and as a guidance and admonition unto the God-conscious. (Quran 5:46)

Verily, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians - all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds-shall have their reward with their Sustainer; and no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve. (Quran 2:62)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. (Quran 3:113-114)

And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account. (Quran 3:199)

The Hagia Sophia was built by Christians as a church, you idiot. It became a mosque later

Why can't we just kill these Goat Fuckers?

It's literally ALL you talk about, fag. We KNOW you wish you were born white and in the US...

Lighten up...

>the world's largest religion
Mainly because of muslim (in)breeding in the third world. Assuming you're of at least marginal intellect, you can see a problem in that.

kek

>no such thing as "virgin christcuck woman" exists
Indeed, virgin females are refered to as girls. How many virgin muslim girls do exist under the teachings of the pedo-prophet?

>Why can't we just kill these Goat Fu-
*BEEP BEEP*