STUDY: Racial Bias Persists in San Francisco's Criminal Justice System

>STUDY: Racial Bias Persists in San Francisco's Criminal Justice System

>Racial disparities continue to persist in San Francisco's criminal justice system, according to a study reported by the San Francisco Examiner.
The study, which was commissioned by the San Francisco Public Defender's Office and conducted by the Quattrone Center for the Fair Administration of Justice, found that minority populations, especially blacks, are booked on more severe charges, more likely to be convicted of felonies and spend more time behind bars compared to white offenders.

>The racial disparity is rooted in the arresting and booking processes as opposed to the court system, according to the study. That point was highlighted by the finding claiming that blacks endure 50 percent more severe charges compared to whites at the time of booking.

>Those charges go on to impact minority populations during the court process, according to the study. A black defendant usually spends 90 days winding his or her way through the courts. That number drops to 77.5 days for white defendants. Moreover, the average time a black arrestee spends behind bars is 30 days. That amount of time is 62 percent longer than the average time for whites. For felonies, black defendants are 60 percent more likely to be convicted than whites.

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Racial-Disparities-Bias-San-Francisco-Police-Department-Study-431066603.html

===

Has the white man gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sahandtarjomeh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ ajksbx545s.pdf
vdare.com/posts/pittsburgh-is-64-8-percent-white-and-26-percent-black-in-2015-93-percent-of-known-homicide-suspects-were-nonwhite
youtube.com/watch?v=elrIcMX3yNI
ktvu.com/news/264074457-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SIT ON MUH FA-

>Venice.

I'm good.

t.LA citizen.

What's wrong with Venice?

come on are you serious? bitch is practically asking for a rape and you call me degenerate for obeying my natural urges? Fuck off sterilised faggot

Post more OP

sahandtarjomeh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ ajksbx545s.pdf

The criminal justice system is not racist, it's just that niggers are shitty people who conduct themselves poorly. Thus, they do more time

>asking for a rape
>acting like an animal

Kill yourself, Ahmed.

>commit more crime
>there's more consequences
Really made me think

high chance of being a gay man in drag with AIDS

>especially blacks, are booked on more severe charges, more likely to be convicted of felonies and spend more time behind bars compared to white offenders

Whites confirmed to be less criminal than blacks, where is the news?

If they are booked on more severe charges, it is because their crime was more severe, thus leading to more time behind bars.

Every fucking thing

There are still black people in San Francisco? I thought SF was pushing them all out.

no wonder women fuck anything but white dudes nowadays with this pansy ass mentality

Does it account for past offences? A not is more likely to have had committed more crimes in the first place.

what's it called when you can look at a woman and instantly tell she has taken 5 miles of black cock?

vdare.com/posts/pittsburgh-is-64-8-percent-white-and-26-percent-black-in-2015-93-percent-of-known-homicide-suspects-were-nonwhite

Highly overrated, cramped, bullshit-expensive, and disgusting beach properties. Fucking swarming disgusting mentally ill people. Gangs of homeless exist in it because it has some of the best begging spots in LA, so if you're homeless and you're not in a gang they'll beat you the fuck out of there because less hands = more change.

A chick in Venice is probably a nasty-ass, yeast-infected, "'My crazy life', Vato!", and backstabbing (wannabe) chola.

You wanna fuck that, wear two thick condoms at least and know where your wallet is at all times, my dude.

>proving racism is completely justified
good going

>booked on more severe charges
That tends to happen when you commit more severe crimes.

>more likely to be convicted of felonies
I think we already covered this one above.

>spend more time behind bars
Prior convictions lead to longer sentences.

No big mystery to any of these... and it's not racism.

>sucker punch people from behind in the temple
>get charged with attempted murder
>apes in the administration think its unfair and should just be charged as battery
at this point everyone political position has been usurped by SJW faggots destroying the state in cali, backed by BAMN/Antifa cunts who also infiltrated the state

Doesn't the 9th circuit of appeals preside over sanfransisco?

Pansy ass white dudes just need to get their confidence back. Most of us would never need to rape. After all, we are the most desired worldwide.

Fatttttttttt

>commit crime
>get arrested
>ay yo das raycis

No, she's not. It's not her fault she looks good in a normal bikini at an appropriate area for it.

Jesus Christ, you Mudslimes animals need to be fucking put down with a screwdriver between the atlas and axel/foreman magnum.

For the non-medical savey: youtube.com/watch?v=elrIcMX3yNI

>tattoos
>Nike
>iphone
>weed socks
I have never hated someone more than I hate her.

you just proving that you're an estrogen fedora tippin' white knight faggot. This hoe walks half naked in broad daylight with fucking socks on sandels. This hoe deserves to be trashed and the bitch would probably enjoy it too

The reason black people get longer sentences for the same crimes is they have a longer criminal history on average. If you commit home invasion, and have 2 previous robbery charges, you'll get a longer sentence.

Any fair judicial system will have a disproportionate negative impact on blacks.

>socks and sandals
>socks and bikini
>weed socks
>fatceps the size of a linebacker.

salsa?

>there's no way to get rid of racism

so why not embrace it?

>the San Francisco Public Defender's Office
Honestly they're just tired of being overworked having to constantly defend niggers for free. They probably don't even get a "thank you" from those savages for the free gratis. They would rather just decriminalize everything to lighten thier workload.

The one thing niggers are right about when it comes to White people is that White Liberals/Leftists are the biggest racists of them all. They patronize blacks, treat them like children, and create the biggest barriers to their advancement in society. They still view blacks as inferior deep down, hence why they go way out of their way to be nice to them.

Still, niggers are more criminally inclined and thus it still makes sense that there is a bias. If we stop celebrating nigger culture, things might improve dramatically for them. White Liberals/Leftists are the biggest obstacle and they must be dealt with accordingly.

That's impossible. Liberals are educated and therefore cannot be racist.

This. The article leaves out that the study shows black offenders 90% more likely to resist arrest or carry multiple offenses prior to the convicting arrest.

Based San Fransisco

Disgusting Pig past her expiration date.

Post TEENS

>Black people in San Francisco treated unfairly starting at booking stage: study

>And the reason for these “disparities,” is caused by two factors: People of color receive more serious charges at the initial booking stage reflecting decisions made by the San Francisco Police Department and San Francisco County Sheriff’s Office;

>more serious charges at the initial booking stage reflecting decisions made by the San Francisco Police Department and San Francisco County Sheriff’s Office

ktvu.com/news/264074457-story

===

The issue here isn't whether or not they are committing more crimes. It's that they are being charged with more serious offenses than white people who have committed the same crime;

e.g. If a white man gets publicly intoxicated, stumbles down the sidewalk, bumps into a woman, and knocks her down, he'll be charged with public intoxication.

If the same exact thing occurs, but the man is black, in addition to being charged with public intoxication, he'll be charged with second degree assault and probably public mischief.

i'm a simple man i see thicc i post

See

If cops are so racist, how come they don't target Hispanics disproportionately?

A nigger would more likely actually be guilty of the crimes you describe him as being booked for. A white man would be more likely to drunkenly stumble onto that woman as a genuine mistake; the negro would do so in a "muh dick" manner intended to harass and intimidate the woman.

BBBBRRRAAAAPPPPPPP

Blacks commit more crime.
Blacks get arrested for committing more crime.
Kike libtards virtue signal about it.

>not blaming the woman
White men are such castrated slaves.

tl;dr

niggers belong to jail like monkeys belong to zoo or brazil.

Disgusting.

so this are the so called american girls they would be considered sacred in india

>tattoos

Into the pit it goes.

OP is confirmed nigger no white man has such abysmal taste

>Be Mudslime monkey.
>Can't do anything but cause terror and suffering around the world to everyone and each other.
>Complain about Kaffirs and think you're better than them, but hypocritically indulge in the success and fruits of their labor and innovations.
>Literally be the walking personifications of cancer.

Also, the word's called "Eunuch" you fucking inbred low-IQ pleb.

I bet that fat bitch got some mean cankles beneath them socks.

Maybe blacks should commit less crime, commit less severe crimes, and stop resisting arrest?

>socks with sandals
RUINED

Shut up jew cock sucker.

Your worthless women are the reason we are in your countries today.

We are not terrorist.

LEL he posts a thread about faggot sf but has to post socal pussy

it's basically a shitty beach boardwalk version of sf. bums, hipsters, druggies. and now all the rich yuppie shitlibs are trying to move in. yes, it's a shitty compacted sf along our boardwalk.

Because the nigger then fights the police and goes to court smoking a joint. People forget that the offense itself isn't the only determining factor for the sentencing.

the good news is she is ready to bang hard after a shot of titos at 2pm.

>black people commit more crime
>the system must be racist
Eat shit you commies

I start to understand why people turn gay.

liar, you know you wants to embrace that with your entire body and pound that thiccness into bruises.

shit, im bot even into chub and i would fuck that like a bean bag

9/10 times it's Jihads.

You are "terrorist".

boring

Repeat offenders get harsher sentences.

STD capital of America due to famous Chads getting a new girl every night.

post the fucking sauce

shes fat as fuck, kid

>MFW Latino actually means Spanish and Italian.
We are truly blessed among all people.

This is the most Muslim post I've ever read kek

this image is wrong. i see so many of these stupid charts and they are all different.

Did she just smell her own BRAAP?

tfw I will never have a mommy gf to stroke my hair while I fall asleep with my face on her titties.

FATTT
F
A
T
T
OBESE
B
E
S
E
HIGH ESTROGEN

>mommy gf
pretty much on par with domme gf, both play into my degenerate fetishes pretty well