Lol

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTf_xNwh9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First helping the Russians with airstrikes in Syria, and now helping the cops with arresting commies. Internet superheroes.

Is it just me, or is this just going to make people google "bike lock guy"?

Its literally right at the top, and anyone curious enough to google him would not support dropping Clanton's charges after reading about his violence.

Nowhere is there any shame or denouncing of violence, its pure butthurt that they have been outed

streisand effect is wonderful when used correctly

Erics future.

Its fear. They realize that they can't hide behind masks anymore. They realize that the thing they love to virtue signal on the most, is their greatest weakness. We've weaponized social media to use against them.

We used their jewish tricks against them to hunt them down one by one. Even in their crowds, we can single them out with the collective eyes of the internet. All it takes is just looking real close at detail, and compiling evidence. And they are horrified, because they are not a collective like us. They can organize without actually having to organize.

*We can organize without actually having to organize*

fucked that one up

COPS AND THE CHAN GO HAND IN HAND!

Hahaha that's great. I actually heard them chant their Cops and the Klan thing when I was in Berkeley watching the chimp out on the same day bike lock guy was there. Kind of retarded though because the klan hasn't done a thing in what, 30 years?
It was berkeley cops anyway, so they weren't even doing anything. The cops were just standing there watching antifa throw bricks in the air at people who just happened to be in the park, and they were STILL chanting their bullshit. Why do those kids think that in a police-free society they wouldn't be the first against the god damn wall?

I'm legitimately curious how the connection was made between the video/pictures and Eric Clanton. You can compile all the photos/screenshots you want, but you still have to connect the fact to the name.

Did some user just lurk through Antifa FB groups all day long until he saw someone who looked like him?

Something tells me Eric Clanton printed/pasted these...

Its not an accident that we were and are so effective. the trump campaign was extremely smart to weaponize this board like they did. I for one do not feel manipulated or used by their utilizing our autistic super powers. I am very happy and very pleased to know I, in a small but new and effective manner actually did help elect a President and get bikelock guy arrested. Im PROUD to know what we did here will be studied by political historians and psychologists for campaigns for decades. We called it shitposting. Big Poppa Trump calls it going around the media. It was brilliant and one more good example of how he outsmarted the Smartest Woman in the World. He grabbed a handful of Sup Forums super male vitality and we spermed all over her plans for world domination bukkake style and I got all itchy afterwards it felt so good.

No, dumb FUCK. You start with the most likely, being faculty and students. Dumb nigger.

Is that a denmark or swede flag on the top post of the poster?

So basically the international community helped to find Eric Clanton, shouldn't antifa be celebrating? DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

>This poster owns a kekistani flag IRL.

lel, drop all charges, why?

because anonymous sources found him?

haha but no i dont. i stay far away from intentional blasphemy. its not even worth it.

Antifa are literally nothihg more than shit flinging drug addicts

Crimestoppers. We are Crimestoppers now. we, often unbathed due to long internet sessions, and often eating greasy food due to grandma always bringing us taco bell so we dont have to stop shitposting, we the deplorables are CRIMESTOPPERS..and trap lovers and all kinds of other degenerate tastes and interests. But we are crimestoppers tho. thats true.

Someone probably recognized him

This is a troll right? It's too good.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTf_xNwh9A

>They realize that they can't hide behind masks anymore.
Must be painful.

for everytime i hear them say
get the fuck out of the way
i will defend my right of way
that heap of steel i’m gonna slay
i’ll thrash you i’ll bash you
i’ll kick in your doors
break out your windows
and scratch your paint
apologize for oil wars
apologize for polluting my air
in some cases cars are ok
but when i’m on the street
you’re all my enemies

They never seem to consider that we're the good guys.

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW YOU FASCISTS

O I am rustled.

>reporting crimes is now a crime
You people are retarded

>being a bicyclist fag
>hating cars because of "oil wars" and "polluting my air"

>not realizing that the engine, and later the automobile, is one of the greatest technological advancements that has lead to a HUGE benefit for people globally, and has made every single person's quality of life 10x better, whether they have a car or not.

Must be a Berkeley band.

Ok if the guy had hit someone in self defense, I'd understand, but seriously how can anyone say "drop charges against Eric Clanton." The dude is on video, smashing a random guy in the head, who didn't do anything, and wasn't even in a FASCIST SHIRT/HAT.

"Stop online vigilantes"

>Wut.

Notice how nowhere in these demands does it say anything like "STOP HITTING PEOPLE IN THE HEAD WITH BIKE LOCKS" or "STOP VIOLENCE AT PROTESTS." Just "stop catching us and charging us with crimes."

They can deal with it, they're big guys.

WHAT ARE RULES ONE AND FUCKING TWO?!
WHAT ARE THEY NEWFUCKS

What des this have to do with rules 1 and 2?

Sup Forums - licking boots and ass since 2016

i bet you that bike was made in a factory with a bunch of other bikes using oil and causing pollution in the process. i bet you when they bike rider gets hit by a car and causes a lot of traffic for the ambulance to pick him up that needless traffic causes a lot of pollution and wastes gas.

>Bootlicking
People who use that word are usually very anti authority and police
I don't worship authority an more specifically the police
I respect them because the put niggers behind bars and spray hooligans with pepper spray until they decide to fuck off
Lemme guess the big bad gubbament gave you a speeding ticket because you were endangering peoples lives
Boo hoo faggot

so ass fucked where he's going. Hes gonna deep throat syphlitic nigger dick o' plenty. Whoo Whoo!! here come the train!

Btw when's this future fleshlight's next court date?

>vigilantes

They admit we're da good boyes

you arent joking about that. the peckerwoods arent going to protect a niggerlover.

Is this why they feds stopped bullying us?

Are we the Good Goyim now?

wow, they're doing our propaganda for us

copchan is best chan

if there are any LEA's looking for identities of some influential Rocky Mountain Antifa people hit me up

The desperation is insane.

I see lots of people saying that the whitey power gangs( assuming he would join any gang in the first place) won't protect him because he has an Antifa logo as a tattoo
I think this is bullshit because the average whitey power stormnigger( much less one in prison) even knows what an Antifa tattoo looks like or what it means

*Doesn't even

Hello fbi

people can find out what it means. They just call someone on the outside to look it up for them.

I think his dream of bringing unity to all races will be finally realized when he becomes the community fifi

Doesn't every prison have a resident tattoo artist that is almost constantly in Solitary because he keeps giving people tattoos?
I would assume he would have a decent knowledge of political tattoos, but I can only assume that most of his knowledge would be about Nazi stuff

he's right though

its poetic. you pull this shit in America you get what you deserve. The cops arent going to like him either. They'll probably put him in a high risk block for being a violent little faggot.

unify them in death

its's trivial they will find out. but heres the thing that faggot wont even approach the Nazi's he hates so much he'll just go snuggle up with Jamal as soon as he realizes he has no chance but to be someone's bitch.

But its all bullshit they wont even put him in prison. it will be probation or some faggot shit like that. unless he has a bunch of violent priors.

nobody cared who they were until they put in the masks

IF he does got to prison it's will most likely be Minimum security or a prison full of Burglar's and dealers

It's all political and in California. He will be sent to a prison with a Leftist warden. The Party will take steps to insure Clanton is untouchable.

But it doesn't end there. While incarcerated Clanton will be tasked with starting the Antifa prison chapter. That way any future arrested members will have a community they can fall back to while in jail (And possibly grow, they will use it as a recruiting ground).

Getting caught was an eventuality they planned for.

h-hey guys w-wanna join my g-gang

>Communists and Anarchists spreading their ideologies in Prison
I could see the Anarchists getting a foothold due all the anti authority stuff but I doubt Jamal gives a single shit about how the gay black Jewish trans proletariat are oppressed by white males

no if he goes to prison it will be a regular prison. complete with gangs and he'll learn why its important to stick with your own kind the hard way.

/hope

>online vigilantism is abhorrent because we can no longer mask up and viciously assault people without fear of consequence

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Leftists cops will have a part in this too. They will go "Street Shopping" for people that could potentially be recruited by Antifa in jail.

you live in a fucking fantasy land if you think California cops give a shit about minorities and virtue signaling cuckholds.

>Leftist cops
There's maybe a dozen in the country man

>licking boots
Is that what you call it when some masked coward is reported for cracking strangers' skulls with a bike lock? Eat glass, you fucking retard.

The Elected Sheriff's who have a "D" after their name do. and each Department will have plenty of officers that sympathize with him.

pics like that are why im okay with eugenics

>elected sherrifs
thats not how any of this works.

you are so wrong. Its not the whites who shoot cops. Cops dont give a flying fuck about virtue signaling. they deal with minorities on a daily basis. the only people that think like that are Liberals living in afluent neighborhoods that dont actually have to deal with minorities. These are not opinions. these are facts.

Guess what? He has at least one violent prior, an illegal weapons charge.

then he's going to prison for a while.

eugenics works one way
genocide works the other way
you need both to be efficient at what you're doing

>that post
>that flag
You're not wrong.

I'm just trying to bring attention to very key factors that are being overlooked. The political Situation in this country is very serious right now. Calls are being made to choose sides and even the Police will eventually have to make a decision.

checked

true

>stop online vigilantes

No shit, how many faggot liberals are out there trying to get people fired, ruin their careers and families, for saying "nigger" on the internet?

what's the best way to remove wheatpasted stuff like this? you can see people tried to claw it off with blades and it still didn't work
should you just set it on fire? does that work?

>it's a Sup Forums is faster than intelligence agencies episode

It is my sincerest hope that Eric Clanton leaves prison with a nazi tattoo on his forehead and titis tattooed to his back. Anything less than making him lusciouslly suck dick from all takers and cigarette traders, and reaming his anus to the point it looks like sausage run over by a dump truck will make me very unhappy. I want him turned into a lisping pocketholding prison bitch for the entirety of his stay. I want him to be severely abused by everyone, from the white men he hates to the niggers he loves and even the wetbacks...the wetbacks are vicious gangrapers where packing someones ass with human cock is seen as rite of passage for most..and I want Eric Clanton to be that culturally enriched.

they already have. you think cops are going to side with the people that cause the most problems for them?

i was going to say the same thing. The cops and military have already chosen. They will not allow scrubs to tear everything down and the cops wont lift a finger to protect clanton. the blue line is the ONLY solidarity cops believe in. most likely they think hes a piece of shit about to get a real education in "social justice"

I think some of them (Very location Dependent) will feel that they have no other choice.

Others will see it as an opportunity for a pay raise (Most Police will already have a good idea as to which one of their fellow Officers fall into this category)

I saw the thread.
A leaf was searching twitter for teachers and students in the area.

The leaf didn't think it was him and wasn't going to say anything, but then he noticed Clanton suddenly deleted the account. He posted about it and people dug into it.

It was amazing.

has the leaf's redemption arc begun?

Antifa has been known to put razor blades on the back of posters like that.

not sure, not care, rake it for good mesure.

that type of shit happens all the time on every board on Sup Forums. it's crazy and it's taught me to be extremely careful.

>we
>we
>we
What exactly did YOU do, pal?

he witnessed it.

contrary to what you see here there aren't very many of them at all.

Technology can be a mofo, when crimes are committed.

Youuuuuu

So another all white gang except their all lanky and short and pussies? K

>libtards try to get me fired for anti-black sentiment online
>try to track me down
>find out I am black

What would they do?

Das racist assumption nigger

There is the possibility that politics will afford them special privileges. Thus making some very hard hitting people look their way. Prison is a great place to find people who don't care about going back to jail.

>mfw getting caught was part of their plan
We need to crash this plane.

Vigilanties are people who take justice into their own hands

Sup Forums just collected evidence like the fucking police are hired to do

RE TAR DED