Really snaps your synapses

really snaps your synapses

reminder to SAGE such threads

Strawman AF

saged

Because White People weren't the sole holders of slaves. Come on man, how can people be ignorant when you have the fucking internet to look shit up on...
Pic related OP, it's you.

Werent the slave brokers Jewish?

literally no one made that argument

Muslims are a scapegoat for jews

>you can't blame us all for slavery
But you do anyway
We're playing by your rules, shitskin

White Americans can't take responsibility for anything.

Nice strawman, OP

we blame jews for that actually.

muslims have been the biggest slave traders in history

white people freed the slaves, Islam has not yet renounced extremism

>Le islam is race meme

This doesn't make sense. Are they saying their own argument is shit? Contradicting yourself while believing both things you said is a sign of a sociopath

one is a race the other an ideology fuck off numb nuts.

So what they're saying is, blaming racism on white people is as bad as blaming Muslims for 9/11?

blacks hate muslims my nigger.

fpbp

black ppl say "you can't profile us just because statistics say we are the most likely to kill you" but say all cops are racist and violent.

ALL MUSLIMS DID 9/11. EVERY ONE OF THEM. COLLECTIVELY.

Slave merchants and 40% of all jewish families owned jews as apposed to like 5% white. Molymeme has a good video on it.

>Its another case of jews are white until its socially better for them to not claim white for their huge hand in American slavery.

muslims still believe in and actually practice slavery (especially of africans) whenever they get the chance.

Right? They created a strawman that defeats the position we assume they are taking

owned slaves not jews^

>white people say

when did i say that?

>People who are no longer alive are the same as people actively following an ideology

Really makes my noodles al dente

White people are a race (really a set of races). White people aren't enslaving you or committing genocide against you in the modern era. That happened decades/centuries ago. Other races have enslaved people throughout history (especially africans, who enslaved their own people and sold them to whites). Being born white has nothing to do with slavery.

Muslims are a group of people who share common beliefs. Those beliefs are not based on facts, and cause many of them to commit genocide against random people who don't share their beliefs. Being a muslim is clearly related to muslim terrorism.

because islam is an inherently political ideology that's active today and advocates terrorism?

i duuno lol

Why do people think that only whites had slaves or that whites were the most prominent slave owners in history?

Because white Americans had black slaves and white american history is the only important part, apparently.

Because they're still doing it today. Slide thread, saged

>libshit and nigger logic
Pure strawman

The difference is first of all
>All that genocide and slavery
Something which virtually every race and nation partaked in trouhout human history, we are one human race :^)

Secondly, Islam is and ideology. ",White ppl" didn't genocide or even slave, only Anglos did.
Painting all whites from Germanic to Celts to slavs for something g Anglos did is extremely racist.
It's saying "I don't care who you are , I see skin colour and that makes you guilty a priori"

Blacks are the biggest racists

It's subtext, cracker.

saged

muslims did 9/11
white americans from that time period did slavery, not immigrants that came after the emancipation proclamation

>9/11
2001 is calling

This is really the only argument that needs to be made.

Blaming ALL white people for slavery (including white people whose ancestors never had slaves and white people whose ancestors WERE slaves) has been going on for ages now. White people associating Muslims with terrorism is a comparatively fresh meme.

OP's screencap is some real gaslit shit. They fault us for the sins of the fathers and sins of the non-fathers hundreds of years ago but, they want to get salty when we do the same sort of shit to them only it's NOT the same sort of shit because, we're not calling them out for the activities of their goddamn great great great grandparents we're calling them out for shit their people keep doing in the RECENT FUCKING YEARS.

Slavery in America was abolished in 1865, it's been barely over a month since the Manchester Arena bombing. These fools want to act like white people getting salty with people blaming all of them for slavery is in the same fucking ball park as Muslims getting salty over their people being associated with terrorism. Bunch of fucking assholes.

Anthony Johnson 1600 – d. 1670 - The most prominent black indentured servant to acquire freedom, wealth, and slaves.

If it's white, back the fuck off.

White people abolished slavery.

Muslims continue to 9/11 themselves all over Europe.

That's how that works.

Black's made slavery, we freed them from it

hmm

I blame Jews for both.

So we can blame all niggers for crime now? We can say every single nigger is a criminal? Cool

one is a race, the other is an ideology

The only thing white countries should feel shameful about is decolonizing Africa and the mid-east. It was obvious that shitskinned people would be able to manage their countries as well as the west did.

you can choose to be muslim, you cant choose your race.

>Black people say that all white people say X while doing Y
How does that work?

Silly goose. We blame all Jews for 9/11.

this user is right.

All muslims loved it.

OP enjoys gummi worms and novelty gags?

Gummi is delicious. And geman. Gummi would be Sup Forums approved.

Muslims are not a race. They're followers of a religious/political ideology

The flaw in that argument is that white people don't do slavery anymore. Muslims still commit terrorism. Yes, you CAN blame certain white people for living at the same time as slavery happened, but you are limited to blaming white people from 200 years ago. Concurrently, you can blame certain muslims for living at the same time as terrorism happened, in that case it includes all currently living muslims.

One of the most braindead memes around

islam is a totalitarian cult with a guiding holy book, being white is not and does not have a fucking holy book

Black people can't into logic.

FACEMELTS

but why can't I blame Africa for perpetuating the slave trade for thousands of years

Strawman as fuck
I don't blame all muslims. I however do think Islam is a piece of shit religion that belongs in the fucking bronze age and should be banished from the west forever. And if you disagree you are part of the problem.

Why would you blame a Muslim for a Jew's work?

The people who orchestrated 9/11 were also largely Jewish. Really makes ya think

No because no because white male privilege because you know the patriarchy and 6 million slaves died in the holocaust and the native Americans and you know it's oppression and I mean you know look at trump and his fascist regime

Why the fuck did you make /bant/ and trash if you're not going to move this click bait spam bull shit there.

>MUH WHITE MAN HURR DURR WE INVENTED ELECTRICITY AND SHIET RESPECT MUH HERITAGE WITHOUT US Y-
>But we're not going to take responsability for something that happened in the past such as slavery tho

There is no institutionalized system that tells every single white person slavery is ok. There is however, a book, supposedly written by their prophet of god, that tells every single to muslim to kill or conquer the infidels.
Next time use frog girl so I can hide it faster.

because the jews did both.

I saw that video, then a week later was told by my grandma that we had relatives who owned slaves.

I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

>implying it were the muslims
its ALWAYS the jews...

Shhhh.... It doesn't fit the narrative....

Because Muslims did slavery and genocide

Twitter is filled with low IQ trash tweets complete with a reaction picture of a niger like this.

I wanna talk to Samson

*Tweeted from the IPhone created by the white man*

>be white have slaves then free them as the first country to ever abolish slavery
>muslims bomb tower and continue to terrorize every country

difference being that the muslim community has done nothing to disown the behavior of their terrorist groups and have done nothing to publicly apologize of the same level of slavery abolishment

Hey Mr. Strawman.

Give me a break.

>do*
there, fixed it for you