Is this man wrongfully accused? Did he ever or will ever use chemical weapons?

Is this man wrongfully accused? Did he ever or will ever use chemical weapons?

one word: MOSSAD

Can't believe you are asking this. Of course he used chemical weapons, and he is likely going to use them again very soon according to US intelligence. We should strike before they do it.. not wait for those evil bastards to use nerve gas again.Then we should continue into Russia and lay waste to that 3rd world country as well.

He doesn't have full control over his forces. They're corrupt and moronic plus certain factions do not report to him.

Assad is a criminal and deserve to die, it will happend to Assad the same that happend to Gaddafi!

Oh Assad, Ahrar Al Sham is comming to you!

I think anyone who is stupid enough to believe that Assad would use chemical weapons on his own people should be immediately executed or removed from existence.
These mouth-breathing idiots are the same kind of dangerous motherfuckers who would gladly commit genocide against the Russians, Syrians, Iranians, etc. because CNN told them that Putin was meanie-head to Hillary Clinton so the entire world has to suffer because 'muh cosmic justice' and 'muh yasss queen slay' bullshit.
I fucking hate people who believe (((MSMS))) lies so easily. Easily the most harmful and poisonous human beings to walk on this earth.

Did syrian forces use chemical weapons, yes. Did Assad order it? no.

>Did he ever or will ever use chemical weapons?
Yes. On extremists. He did nothing wrong

>Is this man wrongfully accused?
No, he really is a dork.
>Did he ever or will ever use chemical weapons?
No, and if you think so you are a gullible idiot, who prefers narrative over logic.
Besides, chemical weapons meme is stupid anyways at this point. US uses depleted Uranium and Phosphorus. Those result in cancer and burn you painfully to death.
So everyone who uses
>muh humanity, muh international law
is a partisan and just interested in their narrative and not any real values.

Facts don't matter in our post-truth world. Only feelings do.

I really doubt he did

If you are killed with chemical weapons, are you more dead than if you were killed with a sharp stick?

>someone uses chemical weapons against their enemies in a god forsaken desert halfway around the world
>My problem

Why should I give a fuck again? Everyone in Syria could literally shit themselves inside out all at once simultaneously and my life would only improve

Proof of chemical munition in impact crater

>My problem
More like our governments problem. The media is hyping up us to join.

chemical containers at shayrat airbase

muritard makes stuff up, and rusotard falls for it, so fuck everyone of those scum tards...

>This means mass assassination....
>You fell for scumsslims...

Russians erasing evidence by incendiary bombing khan sheikhoun

I dont believe that he did, the funny thing is though, even if he actually did INTENTIONALLY use chemical weapons on his own civilions for whatever insane reason, I would still prefer his regime over ISIS and so I would still be against attacking him.

>Our governments problem
I don't understand how, though. They are no threat to us militarily, economically, whatever way you look at it. Our "enemies" may earn then as an ally, but that still isn't a problem because they would be more of a liability than a help anyway. And as far as (((muh oil, muh petrodollar))) goes, oil is gonna shit the bed soon anyway, the sooner we can become energy independent with thorium, the better.

why would he do the one thing that now could threaten his rule?

this is bullshit, the us has a larger agenda in the middle east, iran Afghanistan Lybia in syria and yemen...

all have been targeted for dissolution , why else would the us side with the Saudis, who attacked America on 9/11, the home of Islamist extremism and ally to Isis.

about as real as the iraq wmd bullshit they tried to pull

Israel gets things to gain from this, the "refugee crisis" happened because of this and the eastern middle east gets more destabilized. Now as to why would we do this I don't think this is the real US exactly planning all this.

Hello John McCain

>eastern
Western my bad.

Pic related, its you

Based post

He probably did. He did so just to create fear among the populous and force them into subservience.

ISIS used the chemical weapons, just like last time, and Drumpffmpft merely used the shitshow as opportunity to flex his muscle.

even if he did it's not wrong

This

I can totally believe Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. I just don't know if he did.

Can't wait for USA to kill him and hands the country over to ISIS.

That'll teach the jews

>All these Shariablue and JIDF posts itt

Why would he risk a NATO intervention by using chemical weapons when he is gaining ground all across Syria.

Why risk it all over a completely retarded village out in no-where.

Also why let NATO disarm all your chemical stockpiles in 2013 to avoid war but then "lol use it on random kids".

Also the fact that the US / Israel / Saudi / UK / Al Qaeda factions have shown zero evidence tells you more than enough

Syria is such a fucked up situation, but we have to be there. If we leave it gets worse. I think Trump should offer Assad refugee status in the United States if he steps down from power.

whatever retard. where's the russian evidence anyway?

>we have to be there
How about no.

There is no reason for him to use chemical weapons. Especially on civilians.

>but we have to be there. If we leave it gets worse
no
not absolutely won't
lift your stinky hands off the middle east you animals

We are filling a power void. We are the plug that stops the middle east from going beyond the brink. We must stabilize the middle east. Just pointing out the facts blame W and Obama if you need to pass grief on to someone.

>Israeli
>Secret
>Intelligence
>Service

Yeah.....that'll teach'em!

(Does someone have the Abu al-Bakr al-baghdadi info graphic?)

The only thing Assad is guilty of is making me horny for big, juicy, dictatorial Arab cock...please daddy release a chemical attack in my womb and then bomb my children like you do in Aleppo (。‿。)

Is this like the mobile scud labs and yelkowcake slides presented by Colin Powell?

what the fuck does hillary have to do with this? it was the retard-in-chief who ordered missile strike because his (((daughter))) (i.e. her [[[husband]]]) threw a shitfit over muh chem attack.

people voted for trump to not go to war with some desert shitholes and then have the obligation to police said shitholes for years

when will we have an Ike tier president who'll return our soldiers home and focus on shit like national infrastructure, job creation, etc.

If the Jewish media tells you he gassed his people, you can be 99.9% sure he didn't.

>oil
Stop believing this meme. Yes, oil is important, but it's not the primary reason for our actions in the middle east. Israel wants power. They want to expand and become a large nation and world power on par with the US, Russia, and EU. In order to do this, they're making the US invade, destabilize, and finally destroy the nations around them. Everything the US does in the middle east is for the benefit of Israel and Israel alone. You know Iraq was no threat to the US and had nothing to do with 9/11. You know that even if Iran gets nukes at some point they will never be able to reach the US with them. Everything is about "Eretz Israel" (greater Israel). The United States is a puppet state at this point and Israel holds all of our politicians by the balls.

who the fuck sees this and thinks yeah that's the smoking gun I mean what's more likely:

that russians accidentally took photos of top secret chemical stockpiles when photographing the damage done to struck afb and then released said pictures at the same time they're trying to tell the world there were no chemical weapons at the afb in question

or

russians took photos of damaged afb with bunch of shitty barrels strewn about. propagandists got 3 guys in hazmat suits to prance in front of one such barrel

>propagandists got 3 guys in hazmat suits to prance in front of one such barrel
Lol, those pictures of the guys in suit are older than the photo of the airbase photo retard

Guys listen you gotta take the red bill. Assad is a bad guy. What is done in Syria is his doing.