POLAND NO

German Muslim schoolgirls who went on a visit to Holocaust memorials in eastern Poland say they were racially abused by locals during their trip.
The girls, from a Berlin school, spoke on Deutschlandfunk radio about their experience. Four were wearing Muslim headscarves - and say they were abused.
One girl said a man had spat on her in the street in Lublin, as police stood by grinning and did nothing.
Another girl said she was expelled from a shop for speaking Persian
In Lublin, the girls said, a market stallholder had refused to sell them water because they were foreigners. On another occasion, one girl was reportedly threatened with a knife.
The Poland trip was arranged by a German Holocaust memorial body, the House of the Wannsee Conference.
Defending Poland's policy, Science and Higher Education Minister Jaroslaw Gowin said "every nation and people has a right to protect itself from extinction".

something has to be done about these polish racist bastids
source: bbc.com/news/world-europe-40416133

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40415775
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POLAND NO

security footage showed that never happened and the niggers are full of shit

Go poland

of course a rasist WHITE MALE would deny it

>Muslims said

Poles are mean little niggers
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE

>Based Poland

wow, I'm just SHOCKED.

meanwhie in based tolerant EU
A woman put on trial in France for helping her romantic partner cross the border from the "Jungle" migrant camp in Calais to the UK has escaped a jail sentence.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40415775

BTFO

>1939: Poland resisting invading Nazis
>2017: Poland resisting invading Nazis

Why is Poland so based?

That story never happened but I wish it did :^)

Kek, this

BASED LUBLIN

>Béatrice Huret, a former supporter of the far-right National Front, was found guilty of aiding an Iranian man named Mokhtar to cross the English channel.
>a former supporter of the National Front
This is exactly why women need to be kept far away from politics, holy shit. Literally everything they do is based on feefees.

>Muslim Students from Germany going to auschwitz on a mandatory school trip
The 21st century is a parody of itself

Béatrice Huret, a former supporter of the far-right National Front, was found guilty of aiding an Iranian man named Mokhtar to cross the English channel.
However, the court did not hand down any punishment for Mrs Huret.
Mrs Huret wrote a book about her experience, titled Calais Mon Amour (Calais My Love), and filmmakers are now reportedly bidding for the rights to the story.
get ready for a new blockbuster goym

I love you Sup Forumsand!

Pic related, Poland does diversity classes. Srsly...

I love Poland so much the people there are what europe should strive for proud patriotic christians with banter on the side. You truly are the whitest brothers out there

It may be a parody, but it's not funny. At all.

>The Holocaust is a sensitive topic for many Muslims because Jewish survivors settled in British-mandate Palestine, on land which later became the state of Israel.

Sounds like they didn't think the final solution was final enough.

Polnish women are fat ugly hoes FACT

Boland Stronk :DDDDDDD

inb4 they did that cause they were ger*an and not because they were muslim

>shit that never happened: the article

Holy shit i love poland. I wonder if they still sing Murzynek Bambo in preschool or if they banned it because muh racism

I was in Warsaw a few months ago a random guy in the street grabbed me by the beard and asked menacingly if I were muslim. I am whiter than snow with a ginger beard you stupid fucking alcoholic but I admire your hatred of Islam. Wonder what this guy would do if he found a real muslim. He wasn't fucking about.

based poland

Finally, a white country that's not a huge disappointment

I call bullshit on all of that, we have medical uni here which is full of sand dindus, and i havent heard they were harassed. They should have been tho desu

fucking lying scum, everywhere they go they cause trouble. the think allah is opening the path for them or something. freaks

Why does Germany hate Poland so much?

Awww, I had such high hopes for you.

Well, it's alright Wladyslaw. I forgive you. Back to the toliet with you.

Every single muslim I ever known was a liar in some form, it's in their culture.

What actually happened is that they have dummy cameras, cant afford real ones.

Look up Taqiyya.
It's not their culture, it's their religion.

C'est le vie.

The Wannsee Conference was probably the greatest conference ever held. All conferences should strive to be like the Wannsee Conference. Also, Poland is quickly becoming my favorite country. Fuck you, sandniggers. You deserve everything that happens to you in Sacred Europe.

Poland is the one country doing it right. Fuck'em.

Germany did this on purpose to make a big story.

To show that poland needs more multiculturalism to be less racist they need few villages full Syrians from germany.

Around half million a year imigrants should fix it

If they not accept they will get kicked from eu and sanctions harder then anything seen before.

As opposed to ugly fat camel muzzie women

you mean goats?

>Germany

Either way you guys are great.

They actually aren't, though.
If your women weren't ugly ass half-goats, and as beautiful as regular Western women, we'd be tearing out your borders to rape them.

Some of them are hot enough, (pic related) so I'll spare them for my own Western Harem.

If the Polish people are so abusive to little Muslim girls then why on Earth would muzzies want to move their families to an unsafe place?

wut why did it put
>germany
in my post?
I didn't write that and I didn't select the word before posting. Sup Forums fix your shit.

We should start enriching their women.

Saddly it's all fake news bullshit. Police has investigated this. There was no filed report, no witnesses, nothing on CCTV. They also weren't let on the grunds on concentration camp because it was closed to tours that day. They fucked up with organizing this whole trip and now are trying to find scapegoats. And of course fake news leftist media hienas are spewing bullshit story. But I'm glad, Muslims will know to stay the fuck away.

It's math.
Okay, so as a white man.
You have sex and marry with a white women, and you pop out 5 babies over the course of 10 or so years.

That's 5 future pure bred whites.

But poor ol' wife is pucked out. So you rape Arabs and give them white mongrels. You aren't wasting your seed since you gave out 5 purebreds, and you're furthering the white race by dilluting the Arab's pool.

Only problem is, how am I supposed to stick it in her pussy with an ass like that?

>as police stood by grinning and did nothing.
fuckin baaaaased

Why is poland so based? It's literally Sup Forums country.

GERMANY YES

That makes sense 2bh. Good leaf.

Living with more sandniggers than the US gave me the knowledge on how to deal with them.

They want free housing? Direct them to the morgue.

I hardly ever see anything close to a sensible leaf, much less one better than most Americans. Come here and enjoy some freedom, friend. On the house.

France not only deserves, but actively needs to be destroyed for there to be any good in the world.

wtf I love Poland now

Of course this happens after the EUs attempts to intimidate Poland fails

As much as I would love to, I must stay here on the frontlines.

BASED
A
S
E
D

I thought they were welcome there.
Altough its probably just leftist BS. It is possible that the police are just covering the their own, and other Polszki asses.

Except those countries are 3rd world compared to the West.

nice to know that you live in the 60s

Based on what? Commie times were 30 years ago. I am 100% sure I live much better than you.

You should look up relative purchasing power.

they just made them feel at home so they won't miss germany

That's why it's called Sup Forumsland dumbass it's literally in the name

Poland is retarded. They only need to take a few refugees so the EU will stfu. They could use them as cheap workers and nobody will give a shit.

Add to that that refugees don't wanna go to Poland, so they could simply profit from showing good will.

But as usual, slavs are not smart. And they will keep protesting against wind mills.

This is so fucking true. Shit, I thought I was the only one that noticed it. That and they are just as bad and fuck, sometimes worse than jews when it comes to trying to see you shit.

Also the mongrel are usually following the father wether he is or not present (see all the fatherless mulatos who identify as black)and yes,that's how you expand your race with minimum resources,that's what we did in america,and it would have worked without the interference, we send horn white man,get rape babies,keep sending white man from mainland,send some qts when the countries are safe so the upper classes aren't mongrelised, keep sending man from mainland all the time,we were bleaching south america till the ties with the mainland were cut.
The muslims are doing that to europe btw.
This,unironically in China you can live with very little because fucking everything is cheap and made in China thus their purchasing power is great

>One girl said a man had spat on her in the street in Lublin, as police stood by grinning and did nothing.

absolutely shocking
police did nothing
not giving the man a beer to prevent dehydration

> spitting on little girls makes him want to buy beer for the spitter

has to be a slav posing as germonkey

>Yeah we goys are so dumb aren't we?
You do realize its just a a few zeros on a paper to take in more rapefugees than we agreed upon?

> caring about mudslimes in Europe

has to be a jew posing as mountain jew

POLAND YES

Are you fucking retarded, you stupid cheese eater?
The refugees don't work at all.
Less than 2% of the refugees that came to Germany got work, over 2/3rds of them can't read or write, and something like 500 out of 163k Asylum Seekers that came to Sweden got jobs after more than a year.

Switzerland is ((their)) country. (((They))) stole all the money after the world wars.

no, you are just actually dumb , because you don't understand that acting like super nazis won't gain you anything from the other countries. even if you accepted refugees, THEY WOULDN'T WANT TO COME.

But as I said, slavs are too dumb to play any kind of higher games. They aren't capable of abstract/further thinking , all they can into is "OMG NIGGER OMG OMG".

kys you subhuman , if you want to get rid of something, do it in style, not like a vulgar slavic trash can

absolutely disgusting , the once most powerful nation on earth is trying to appease subhuman slavs and trying to imitate their vulgar behaviour

tragic really

the reason why they don't work, is because they need to be paid like any native if they do (anti-wage dumping laws). They have no skills , nothing - except for menial labour. Which is practically non existant in 1st world countries.
And if it exists, it is heavily regulated (and you need certificates) so that the minimum wage is still very high.
Slavshits don't have that kind of thing, they still have classic menial labour , completely unskilled, where you get paid 2 euro per day. They could just hrie the refugees and let them work on a field till they are exhausted. It would probably be good for them.

Refugees in Poland cost a lot less than refugees in Germany. So the EU would owe Poland something if they did that, and Poland would only profit. But they won't do that, because they are retarded.

Even limited immigration will eventually screw over the nation if it's continuous. And even if it's not they have huge families.

You disgust me Germany

they aren't immigrants, they are "refugees". so when the war is settled, you send them all back.
Poland could provide work + good space to live for them (not too comfortable but also not letting them simply drown in the sea).

Most will try to leave the country anyway, making Poland look even better and the refugees worse.

but as I said, this sort of thinking is too difficult for the regular slav

muslim women are hideous. only the persians and turks put out even a small percentage of fuckable women. who even wants a harem when the women are that ugly? no wonder all these shitskins are trying to invade the west...just look at that nasty pussy they be used to. we can use sexuality-based brainwashing to control the muzzies just like the jews did to the whites and blacks.

And the what happens to the Polish that work those low paying jobs? Increase of labor decreases the cost. It will not only lose those fucking jobs but they will pay less you fucking kike bastard. But you're fine with that, just make the poor poorer. Fuck a pig you piece of shit.

You can never have enough hands on the field. And pay 2 euro for 300 000 people or so is nothing for the EU, it would most likely even pay the wages , so the polish farmhands would just have less work but the same amount of money. That's something that you decide before you improt the refugees.
As I said, a refugee in Germany costs a lot more than in Poland. It would be economical, and also show solidarity to the EU. And refugees would leave on their own - making them look like real rats (that aren't refugees).

Fuck them,i think the best about poland telling them to fuck of publicly unlike we do in iberia (telling them to come knowing they'll just og tk germany anyways)is the best way to ensure refugees won't want to go to Poland regardless of the conditions.
I wish we had as many racists as poland in spain but most of the populace are commie wanna bs

More laborers = less time work AND more money per laborer

Fuck bro, I want whatever the fuck you're smoking, wait, nevermind, I don't want to suck on mudslime cock.

Well, at least I know you're not a jew, of if you are, you're horrible at it. Stupid liberal kid, go get a job and not live off mommy and daddy's support payments and see what life is really like before you try to shit post here.

why not just let them drown in the sea desu?

When have refugees EVER gone back?

And fuck the EU and fuck the rapeugees, don't trust them. Not worth the risk if they end up staying.

Either way, I love you Poland.

Exactly, they fucking won't. It's just a shit poster, and a bad one at it, it's best to ignore.

Let's get back to how great Poland is these days.

>And if it exists, it is heavily regulated (and you need certificates) so that the minimum wage is still very high
What? In Canada you can walk onto a construction site an get an unskilled labor job on the spot, sometimes for cash, sometimes for a check if you come back reliably. I've hired lots of (mostly spooks) on a daily or weekly basis, tradesmen constantly need someone to clean up the job site, and lug shit up ladders etc. trivial shit nobody wants to spend time on.
t. lead framing carpenter/ site manager (I build McMansions)

Well, those girls got treated how they treat the german citizen.
But, of course: "I can do whatever to you, but you can't"

They deserve it.

I call this story complete bullshit. I lived in this city Lublin for some years and its one of the most toleran cities in Poland. Fucking krauts just trying to guilt trip us for takeing rapefugees.

Have her lay on her side, straddle her bottom leg and lift her other leg up, you will be able to get your entire length inside her without interference from her ass or the awkward angle of missionary.

In that case, I've lost some respect for you Poland.

I see a big slappy, I slap

>this would never happen
>this would never happen
>this would never happen
>this would never happen
fakehatecrimes.org/
>well shit