Is euthanizing cats for decreasing the pet population a good idea?

Is euthanizing cats for decreasing the pet population a good idea?

no cats are okay

A humane one, yes.
Dogs too.
Finding owners should be the priority for non-violent animals.

Yes, cats aren't needed. Dogs are.

Cats are needed. We couldn't have fields of wheat without cats controlling pests.

Cats keep Rodent populations in check, if we're going to euthenize any pet we should do it to dogs, they're fucking useless flea-infested drooling retard animals. People who like dogs tend be retarded ass well.

>People who like dogs tend be retarded ass well.
People want something that will love them unconditionally, and dog's provide that.

What fucking bothers me is the amount of Dog "moms and dads." That shit is fucking creepy. Hardly anyone who owns a dog doesn't know how to train it or treat it like a dog, they treat it like a person. Insane

Look at the flag, retard, they are LARPing.

spade and neuter and then it won't be an issue.,

Roaming cats should be terminated.
Only pedigreed pets should be allowed to reproduce.
You should be required to earn a license to own a pet.

Good for him, I still made my point.
Go away dog daddy.

Rats are the plague, kill the animals that are spreading diseases. Fucking tics, mosquitoes, rats. Cat population isn't too big. Oh, and pigeons go to the gas chamber too, as they are flying rats.

>muh pests
not an argument

Yes it is?

Oh yes, just look at how a lot of farms have a small population of feral dogs running around to keep the pest population in check.
-oh wait.

No, kill yourself.

Saged and reported.

Actually thats a very good argument you fucktard.
Also cats are based.

it's literally an argument. debunk it or shut up.

Unconditional love is a fool's idea of affection. You did nothing to earn that love, with cats you have to work on your relationship with them but they definitely love just as much, if not more, as dogs.

Cats like you because they happen to like you, dogs have to like to or else they're a dumb dog and nobody wants them.

Cats are cunts; if I wanted to prove myself in a relationship I'd just find some fucking whore and settle down.
Cats are dogs who think you owe them something after feeding, sheltering, and loving them; literal woman-tier pet.

None of that makes any sense, what you're describing is actually a dog. Dogs are dependant on humans, cats aren't.

t. fool

>I agree with you but you're a fool
Gee, I wonder what that makes you.

Unless that was for

>None of that makes any sense
>to me
>Dogs are dependant on humans, cats aren't.
That must be why domestic cats breed to the point of unsustainability, eat themselves to obesity, and are routinely killed by other feral creatures as well as cars. They even fucking climb trees and cry when they can't get down.

Dogs and cats are in the same ballpark as far as intelligence and survival instinct; a dog just isn't retarded enough to think he knows better than his master.

>Dogs and cats are in the same ballpark as far as intelligence and survival instinct; a dog just isn't retarded enough to think he knows better than his master.

Dogs, like you, have no knowledge.

I've seen farm dogs take out ground hogs, so you're not right at all.

Cats have been a necessary component of human civilization since the beginning. Without them we would have been fucked many times over. For a board that pretends to worship an ancient Egyptian deity you'd think this place would be more respectful towards cats. I don't know how right they are about cats being gods, but I do know that cats are special creatures. They deserve our respect with very few exceptions.

No u, faggot

Dogs are uncivilized and they poop everywhere .

`no

But they should definitely get sterilized

>you literally need to pick up the shit of a dog

Why are dog owners such cucks?

Fuck you

That was actually their purpose for thousands of years, but ok

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT

DO NOT REPLY WITHOUT A SAGE

birth control and a ban on selling them would be enough. it's mainly the human population that needs to be decreased.

Of course yes, and we should be euthanizing tards, pedos and niggers too.

no macacos are ok

Bjorn are you drunk?

sandnigger detected

It's easier just to spay and neuter them and stop fucking letting them roam outside all the time.

>we couldn't have wheat without cats
Like saying we couldn't have corn without scarecrows. Have you ever been on any farm in your life?

Cats don't just keep rodent populations in check. They murder every living thing smaller than them that crosses their path. Birds, snakes, lizards, frogs, etc. They have been linked to the extinctions of many species.