The Latina Pill: The Answer To Degenerate White Womenn

Reminder that Latinas reject BBC and instead prefer white seed in order to "mejorar la raza" AKA advance the race.

What is stopping you from starting a Anglo-Castizo family with a traiditional QT latina for the survival of your country pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=ec7_1360069338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd knock her up, but I wouldn't marry her

why latinas when we have asians?

Fuck off race mixing shill

You'd never be able to do either anyway.

Fuck Spaniards and Portuguese. All they had to do was keep their cock in their pants and there'd be so many more white people.

>Nigger detected

it's a shame they get fat as fuck and have shit genes. If they stayed looking like they do when they are young they would be GOAT

Would only do it if we lived in a quiet little town in the mountains free of niggers.

>the world needs more snowniggers
No thanks. The only unattractive latinas are the ones that didn't get COLONIZED enough.

why not have both?

pictured is Japanese/Hispanic mix.

What a fucking whore. Puked a little bit.

No, death to the organics. Silicone pill is the only good pill

>What is stopping you from starting a Anglo-Castizo family with a traiditional QT latina for the survival of your country pol?

The fact that they put on 30kg if you cum within 10 feet of them and that they're usually batshit insane.

t. Kike

Latina women are fertile and strong. Azn women get you one C-section Elliot Rodger manlet and then die during childbirth

>going after literal animals

is it possible to find a hapa woman that isnt fucked in the head

Of course it's possible, just very unlikely

Hello subhumans.

You genocided the amerindians. You will get the same treatment. You will get replaced. You are going to get genocided.

America for the amerindians!

Hello meatbags

You genocided the toasters. You will get the same treatment. You will get replaced. You are going to get genocided.

Earth for the synthetics!

Light skinned Hispanic is usually something like 85% euro, 15% native. They are trad and will have 3+ kids while young

A white woman will want to wait until her 30s. At best you get 2 kids, one with autism.

Genetically, the Hispanic girl produces more European genes into the world 3 kids w/93% euro DNA

White lady gets you maybe one functional kid. Cross you fingers for 1 grandchild to carry on your "white legacy" lol

I only date QT aspie girls. Those are usually white

>what is cloning
Get a load of this biocuck

>Light skinned Hispanic is usually something like 85% euro, 15% native
There are actually quite a few light-skinned ones with only 60-70% Euro mixture.

Genetics are weird.

America for the amerindians. You have to go back to Europe, pestilent savage.

> At best you get 2 kids, one with autism
mild autists are the master race m8. Fuck normies and their mediocrity.

She's beautiful.

reminder that majority of mexicans are white/indio mix and the stereotype you see is the uneducated indiginas who flee the country because whites have more privileges than indios.

This is far beyond the comprehension of Sup Forums

Somehow a 100% not-white Asian girl is preferable to a South American that is 80% European or more

racists like to overestimate the euro contribution when they see a mestiza that gives them the fizz. pathetic desu.

DO NOT PLANT YOUR SEED IN AN ASIAN WOMAN, THEY LACK THE GENES WHICH CODE FOR EMPATHY.

Why do white people unironically use the term BBC? Everytime you use that term you admit sexual superiority of the black man.

You're a fucking creep.

I'm not racist but, I would either do a white or asian. I'm not into mexican girls because I know how they are. but what you say is true.

she is cute

Blame the brits, they love niggercock so much that they named their biggest broadcaster after it

Shes trying a little too hard here. You can see its unnatural. Sad.

also pol is weird like that. I could maybe skim my preference a bit if she was a cute espanola and not a total indigena.

So are your women. sadly no german cuties here in Amerika

>Mix Goy let the whites become a minority

Latinas aren't white, also whites are the least likely to mix. That includes women, so fuck off with this blacked shit. I'm having white kids wether you Jews like it or not. You can't force me to fuck another race.

Europeans arent white? next thing you know the earth is flat.

Hispanics slowly breed their Indian genes out but keep the culture minus the cartels when mixed with whites
Once there's a single black person in the bloodline however, it infects the rest of it and every subsequent generation is cursed to have bigger features
If they're lucky maybe they get nigger athleticism or some other acceptable trait

If the RAISE act replaces our current immigration act, white immigration will be brought back. I'm dating a pole, Which is extremely worth it. Better then any flatfaced chink or smelly nigger.

Nonwhite chicks only want green cards so they can shitup place with their ugly spawn

>that nose, those eyes
I'll stick with dating within the white race, thanks!

Nonwhites should mix with other Nonwhites while Whites should stick together

The obvious Amerindian and Mongoloid shit is obvious retard.

fuck off kike
fucking disgusting

Average latino IQ: 90
:(

Average Asian IQ: 105
:)

Do white people seriously believe everyone in the world wants to fuck them?
The world doesn't spin around skin color, and most of you are so fugly even a dog wouldn't fuck you

Except that's no longer possible thanks to the idiocy of the common white woman
Which is why this thread was started
White women are petty and picky
You have one or two children at the age of 35, and chances are they're autistic or have some other shit disorder that incapitates their ability to function in society

you're dating a pole? why not a flagstaff?
jokes aside, poles arent people.

Trust me OP and others, as someone who went there with one that would fit all of our traditional qualifications: no.

They're hypergamous pieces of shit and are all of the fucking same. I mean, you're free to hit it, but certainly quit it. No matter how sensible they try to make themselves seem. Take it from me bros and learn.

the only race fatter than white Muricans
nah thx if i'd ever wantnto buy a 3rd world waifu i'd get a Slav

>I dated a Chicano whore so now Mexican women are like, the worst

Slavs are white, Asians and "Latinas" aren't. Shove it up your ass pal because you know it to be true. Slavs are Caucasian while Asians and Latinos aren't.

>Muh white women

Date someone from Europe, your mixed kids will always identify as nonwhite and vote for more gibs.

it's because you people inbreed too much. stop doing that, I mean wait until the third cousins twiced removed whitebro.

The thin ones are qt.

It's like niggers who go around bragging about "muh dick"

Inbreds have accomplished much more then mixed mongrels. An Inbred founded the modern day principles of living and evolution. A mixed mutt was one of the worst presidents in the US's history and all mixed countries are third world.

That's just facts

Slavs arent people. europeans arent white then? you do know most mexicans and south muricans are mixed euros right?

>Marries Asian wife
>Remains active of tinder looking for white woman
>Creates hapa son
>Goes full autist for the alt right
>Gets Arrested
>Asian wife posts 35k bail
>Bails him out
>Spends time harassing college students to rally a Sup Forums Stormfag fan base
>Becomes a bad meme.jpeg
>Gets some attention from white females
>Leaves Asian wife and child for glance of white woman

Son left fatherless with mentally unstable mother who allowed all of this to happen through being a mediocre asian whore.

Who gives a shit for the child, he will never be accepted as White or full asian as there is NO asian community

This is how you create a Supreme Gentlemen

lol, Fuck whitey, lets all be meszito esse.... come on gringos. Por favor.

You know (((who))) is behind the white purity testing BS. Don't take the bait.

They're just as degenerate and even less attentive to you.
Once they're exposed to white """culture""" (or westernization) they're as good as garbage.

t. hisp.

Nope, she completely hated that ghetto segment of her culture, and was soft-spoken. It's clear that you didn't read my post.

I gotta admit first girl i had a crush on was a hispanic chick. She had that perfect red brown skin almost looked like dark terra cotta. Dusky skin is dark as I go and i love how smokey it makes a girl look.

>Slavs aren't people

They are sure much more cuter then your ugly People. Also Latinas are mostly Amerindian, fuck off with that 1/16th Italian/Spaniard bullshit.

Aren't those Jews? How do asians lack empathy? If anybody is psychopathic is Jews..

you're full of shit, spic women are very degenerate, and they are turning more and more liberal by the day

>t. a spic

Nice try Hapa. Interesting lifestory you got there

what's facts is that an inbred couldnt rule the crown because he was too busy choking on his drool. while the spanish conquested everything. kek it's like you cotton pick more than a negro

why try hard to find a thin brown woman when you can easily find a thin blue-eyed pink-pussied one in any shithole east of Hungary even if she's not quite culturally white

>Muh nationalism and purity is now a Jewish meme

Mixing has been promoted by Jews since the mid 20th Century and still is. While kikes hate all white families. Why do you think they want to turn our women into whores. So we can further their plan to make America and Europe third world Mulatto-Hapa majority shitholes easily controlled by kikes.

she looks white as hell. are you trying g prove my point bro?

there's a big difference between a degenerate chic*no and a Mexican fa m

All Mexicans are filth, they still blindly worship their leaders and haven't done another Iranian Revolution of there's yet. Americans are at least voting less. Also you're the same country who made this video

m.liveleak.com/view?i=ec7_1360069338

I can't believe you filth are actually proud of your shithole.

pass the tequila, the amount of muh white race niggers sitting on their asses instead of breeding with whites is astonishing.

Latinas reject BBC, but only use white cucks for money. White seed is inferior because their crappy genes are recessive, so mixing with another race for them, is literally killing them. White people should be protected, like native americans, until they keep inbreading up to the point where it would be more humane just to sterilize them.

>b-but muh invenshions and purogress

Neck yourself wypipo.

So this is white?

I'd need a lock and chain for my bike

That actually happened to Stickman? Guess he isn't so based after all. And yeah there is an asian community. At least the ones I knew hung out together.

And about not being accepted by either race, you could make the same argument with black white mixing.

>we have asians?
latinas are significantly for attractive and fertile.

While this isn't, your stupidity amazes me. I can't believe someone like you is even alive.

Interesting point OP, I cant believe I never thought of this.

>more

So you take a fucking retard who happens to have yellow fever and extrapolate to every biracial relationship. Fucking lol, I wonder who might be hiding behind this post...

t. frustrated micropenis Asian male
> stay away from my women REEEEE

>Reminder that Latinas reject BBC

bullshit statement if you live in Arizona

Fuck yeah. That or philipina. Catholics girls who really follow their religion!

Yeah and they become ugly by the time they're 25. You're only creating more Chicanos who will support the La Raza shit.

Gross

Nice cherry picking. And it's actually the amerindian latinas who look the cutest.

looks like a typical older Slavic woman.

>Catholics

The younger generations of Mestizos/Castizos are the most degenerate probably even more so then white women. Religion to a shitskin as like someone flushing shit down the toliet and forgetting about it ever existing.

They're cute but tiny

>Muh Slavs aren't white

Whoa....

From what I've noticed there are Mexicans who could pass as slavs.

>Needing empathy
And yet you post with our flag. Altruists get out.

lel this is retarded. The kid would be at least 70% White and likely identify more with his White side.

Sure there are exceptions but most Hispanics like that mingle more with Whites. It's a very small % of the population that gives a shit about La Raza.

>Nigger Rico

Trump should abandon that shit already, Reject its statehood and let Cuba take it.

>they become ugly by the time you are 25
false.