Politically and socially speaking, were the 90s really that great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrwjiO1MCVs
youtube.com/watch?v=ovo6zwv6DX4
youtu.be/V5eaDhCVNJU
youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does it matter? this is such a stupid question

they were even better

Its better than e-celebs and random people blocking your path.

*blocks path*
*asks you to pee on him*
*way do*

irrelevant, stop living in the past

I would say they were 'normal'

after that is complete dogshit.

stop using nu-flags you massive cuck.

They seemed better because it was only the beginning of the decay of morality. Sure the 80s had decay, the 70s, and the 60s too. But now that we are in the 2010's and have seen what it brought.. do we want to keep going down this road or is it time to turn back? The majority of the population is in agreement we need to change leadership and Make America Great Again

i have nothing to hide polfag

I would be watching USA Up All Night in that living room

We had the best console so it was great

For the past century every decade has been worse than the one before it.

the 90's were a ball. but i think because i was a teen.

Well, here, it was literal hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrwjiO1MCVs

>now in ((current year)) this console does not exist anymore

>were the 90s really that great?

Yes dammit.
there was no such thing as a transgender/transsexual movement.

Back then they were just called drag queens and they use the male bathrooms without bitching about it.

We weren't on the brink of a race war in the 90's, so I'll take that over now.

Yeah most of Europe was white except England and France

>no blm

obviously yes

you obviously weren't alive in the 90s.

oh we had so much fun.

>Yeah most of Europe was white except England and France

This

>Borrowing against social security
Other people's money as always

Weren't the LA Riots in the 90 and the closest thing to a race war the USA has seen?

Everything wasnt about politics and race as much. People had more common sense. Simpler times. So yeah it seems like 90s were better.

it was just one long party from 90 to 2000

>131569347
that looks cozy

There was a boundless sense of optimism for the future, for the wonders technology was going to provide us with, the freedom of affordable travel to see the world, a sense of security and stability in your day-to-day life. It all came crashing down with the world trade centre and never recovered.

>nu

You are the new one faggot

>Politically and socially speaking
no one cares
>culturally speaking
yes

90's didn't really end until 2007, 2008 ish when the PC culture completely took over.

>The 90's the post.

He didn't say there were no trannies. He said they didn't have a major movement, which is true. There was gay shit being pushed constantly, but I rarely saw or heard much about trannies back then. Drag queens were spoken about, but still largely mocked aside from the extremely gay-friendly outlets. LGBTQ++++++ was still just LGB in the late 90s.

West was consuming dead soviet body. But it hadn't that much fat so it was enough only for 10 years of happy living.

No one plays it and develops new games for it anymore.

Think before you speak you dumb jew.

The 90's were okay in the Midwest and Deep South.

Niggers were and still are killing each other with impunity in the big cities.

People who pine for the 90s are retards western decay set in well before then, but it does make it easy to tell who is underage.

Oldfag here that came of age in the 90's.

I think the biggest difference between my generation and those of you in your 20's now is that we were all assured a future.

Maybe it's because I'm no longer young, and therefore have a completely misconstrued view on millennial life from newspapers, but it seems a lot of you are way more lost than we were. Growing up I was always sure that I would one day have a wife, kids and a career. It seems that's completely out of the question for most of you. College was the golden age and most of my circle of friends were settled by our late 20's. I notice that many of you are going into your 30's almost with the same attitude as your college years.

Also, growing up without mass access to the internet is something I'm grateful for. I think mass communication has fucked a lot of you up. The parochial constraints of peer groups and subcultures was actually important. A lot of you seem able to opt out of life in a way most of us couldn't, and I think we were happier for it.

No.

For the average person the most enjoyable part of their lives is childhood. You basically associate the carefree feeling with better times. It just means you, like most children care about less as a child. Nostalgia is an addictive drug.

Check out youtube and see how old cartoon themes are popular. People are craving a time in their lives when you didn't worry about anything serious.

Yeah but that was over in a couple of days. We're due for another one. Imagine blacks not having Iphones and Playstations in 100 degree heat.

This exactly

>socially speaking
No, everyone was a huge cunt, especially Kurt Cobain.

House was cheap, pay was good.

Are you retarded paddy? Mass immigration into the west and other shit like that began well before the 90s. The 90s were just a continuation of that decay.

Compared to now? Yes, very.

The ONLY thing this century has a leg-up on is the internet/computers.

Even then... social-media has been a detriment.

I remember waking up in the morning and nothing was on TV until about 5 am, then all this patriotic shit came on for about an hour...national anthem, video of US monuments, military etc. DO YOU REMEMBER?

Got nothing to show either.. Great history you got there.. Amerifats are just british subhumans getting dumber and dumber
>muh 60%
>muh fucking up ww2
>lost against farmers in asia with ak's
>every president a Jew shill
>fat ugly people with low iq
>china is WINNING the propaganda war
>biggest collection of pedo's on earth
>filled up with crazy leftists

You should consider nuking yourself

1976 reporting in

This is what I think of the 90's:

Actually I can't be bothered, but i'm going to submit this post anyway

i'm telling you, one large party.

k

*blocks your path*

The 90's were the peak of western civilization. Technological advances have really done nothing more than mask the societal decay.

It wasn't borrowed against SS. That's a hilarious right wing retard meme

Back in the 90's you could get a jobs just by checking "no" on the have you ever been arrest box. I did that. Been working there for 23 years make 60k/yr. not bad for an ex con.

My oldest brother was born in 1973. In the early 90's he got a job at a farm equipment manufacturing plant straight out of highschool and no college. He married and supported him wife on the plant income. Bought a house soon after. Kid came shortly after that. This is all before he was 25.

I was born in 1983. Finished highschool in 2001. Went to uni because job market had already heated up considerably. Finished degree 2007. Got okay job, not related to degree but I didn't care, it paid alright, maybe low middle class. Starting pay was almost double what my brother bought a house with in the 90's. I could barely afford a 1 bedroom apartment and a used car. Ten years later, I'm 33, make okay money. Still can't afford a house.

The 90s is how Democrats and retard liberals got most of their power.
Religious conservative groups were trying to get anything banned that they deemed not wholesome, and people got really, REALLY sick of it.
MTV changed from "majority of videos with hot chicks/big tits" to "wahhhh I'm soooo misunderstooood" with women wearing the SJW glasses and lack of fashion we now have come to expect.
People started acting contrary just to act contrary, and that became the norm.
Bill Clinton just said he'd do everything kids wanted on MTV (even when the thing were contradictory), and idiot kids thought he was all for them, like idiots.
The 90s were the beginning of what we have now with SJWs. It was fucking awful.

A 1910 year party

90s were the shit, man, now it's just shit

Yes, but LA has been a powderkeg for a long time (see the Watts riots in the 60s). The dangers of LA's bullshit spilling across the rest of the country aren't as big as you might think. There are a ton of negroes in LA, and LA is one of the three most important cities in the US. So when they throw a chimpout, everyone hears about it. They don't travel, though, and they mostly live in their own neighborhoods where everyone else knows not to go. They largely just stay where they are and burn their own neighborhoods down. So far most major chimpouts have burnt themselves out over a few days to a week. What's very worrisome is the recent trend of the media actively encouraging the chimpouts to continue with their constant race-baiting and bullshit like pushing the "hands up, don't shoot" narrative. It's causing riots to last longer and spread farther, so you might actually see some major spreading of sustained violence in the next few years since the left seems to be weaponizing black people.

Who the fuck is saying the 90's were great?

I was in teens and early 20's in the 90s so of course I'm biased about it being the best times, but at my diverse high school we had black red/blue and Mexican cholla gangs that would beat you up if you made eye contact, we had jocks/cheerleaders, we had rich kid preppies that hated everyone that was poorer or richer than them, we had nerds, Poos and Chinks teaming up, and then the outcast white kids who were post-hippies, punks, skaters and proto-goths. We didn't have a SJW PC climate that was forced upon us, niggers actually got expelled from school or sent to the bad school for nigger shit instead of apologies being made for them, so that might be the only difference from today besides shit being a lot cheaper.

but they were, we did anything we wanted in the 90's and never got busted.

Niggers are stupid,lazy,and content to live off the government dime. The only uprisings they cause is killing the other niggers on the next block over.

this

>muh fucking up ww2

US became indisputable world hegemon with minimally possible casualties

ofc it's fucking up ww2 according to some inbred nordicuck

Sadly that ain't true, pal. Hillary got more votes, remember?

The 90s will be remembered as the time of the Pax Americana, a time fondly called a "golden age." Yet upon closer inspection, the sprouting seeds of the fall of the American Empire will be apparent to historians.

It only SEEMED better because we didn't KNOW any better. This was before the housing bubble collapse, but the bubble was constructed throughout the 90s-early 00s. We just didn't KNOW what Madoff was doing, or Wallstreet. Once we found out, we realized just how shitty things had been for a long time. It was all lies.

Yes, though I admit I forgot all about that shit. Flags blowing in the wind, eagles flying, ect. Great days gone by.

This.

The Feds making an armed invasion of Idaho, murdering civilians and almost starting a localized civil war was a big wakeup call for people in the inland western states, but most conservatives were even more clueless than today.

90s were fucking shit, 80s were great

is blocking paths a new meme or something?

Helped the kikes beat /our/ guy.. Kys

80's n 90's were great. how did you guys fuck up everything so bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=ovo6zwv6DX4

90's weren't great, but they were indeed chill.

I wasn't aware enough to really keep track of too many social or political issues (1992 baby here, so the 90's were fucking awesome as a kid), but it was the era of the Assault Weapons Ban, the LA race riots, the start of the acceptance of the gay movement (lots of TV firsts regarding gay kisses and gays), but all in all, culturally it was a very alive time. People were extremely optimistic for 2000 (and the election). They were excited about what technology could do for us.

Little did they know what all of those things would lead to. How the movements would transform into screeching fascism. How technology would invade our lives and expand the internet to the unwashed masses who then ruined it for everyone. How president after president continued to serve the interests of the global elite over the interests of the people.

the 80s and 90s were the most jewish age in everything

>new
gtfo

september 11th

The decay of morality is fun at the beginning, like skidding down a big mountain is fun. The potential energy stored up by civilization is still there to be expended on amusing you. At this point it's like we're leveling off at the bottom of the hill and realizing the ride is ending and to get anywhere we need to start a slow boring climb back up

Both were great, but 80's had far worse music.

youtu.be/V5eaDhCVNJU

The 90's are what led to Trumps election. Pure hedonism.

the spa massage set is only 400 eagle bucks on amazon. do you need a massage? oh yes you do.

Probably didn't start for Ireland. We had like 10 niggers in the entire country in 1990 and we've only had mass immigration for like a decade now.

The 1990s in Finland were in a 99.999 % white society and it was a great time.

>ywn experience high school in the late 80s/early 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ

Well put

Ditto. I saw so many awesome B movies on that block.