Hillary Clinton says those who read Harry Potter are more welcoming to immigrants and LGBTQ individuals

Hillary Clinton says those who read Harry Potter are more welcoming to immigrants and LGBTQ individuals

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/26/the-secret-rightwing-messages-of-harry-potter/
digitaltrends.com/movies/harry-potter-jr-troll-stolen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this makes so much sense it's scary.

I read those fucking Harry Potter books, fuck immigrants

What happened to her?

She was once so ruthless and cunning

Same

>tfw the fundamentalist christians back in the 90s who wanted to burn harry potter books were totally correct

Was she?

Or were the persons behind the scenes?

Of course, its propaganda. Almost every TV show & movie is.

My wife is major HP fan. She hates blacks

harry potter is a zog psyop

Lord of the Rings is /ourbook/
>Europeans coming together to fight off the menace of the east, including dark-skinned orcs and swarthy easternlings
>based on germanic folklore
>strong christian values

>read Harry Potter books
>found an uncanny and frightening parallel to the amount of false narratives and character assassination that happened to Harry and Dumbledore after Book 4 to exactly what happens to people against the accepted narrative of the media and government today
>book extols standing up against everyone else, pointing at the obviously evil and wrong, and shining a light on it even if nobody else is willing to do so

This makes no sense. Is this supposed to make sense?

Read em all except the last one and visited nogwarts universal this month even
Fuck "refugees", etc.

this
It is funny when the cuntbag author gets on Twitter defending things she portrayed as the antagonist in her books.
>bitch teacher from the 5th book
Tell me this cunt isn't Hillary.

This is false. I read Harry potter and I want all of them to fuck right off thank you.

You mean kids with no experience or maturity? We already knew that

I've always said people who read Harry Potter are retards, here's the proof.

>literally no difference between you and the Harry Potter fags

wow people detached from reality who live vicariously through the entertainment they consume are more likely to be welcoming to invaders
what a startling revelation

What did you expect with all the leftist brainwashing rammed into the pages of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I've read all those books and I'm still against the immigrants and faggots. Then again I have read shitload of different books (like LOTR of course) and not just fantasy related. Maybe that's it.

after reading this sheit all i got is :
1 govs are easily corrupted
2 Govs are welcoming alien eavil mightier powers to their ranks
3 people are easily compilent when terrorized
4 slavery is good
5 there are peasants higher class enlightened and hippies everywhere

The subplot with Umbridge and her flaccid new curriculum for Hogwarts was surprisingly red-pilled and prophetic in hindsight.
>crazy bitch takes over proud educational institution
>has a political agenda
>ruthlessly punishes students who disagree with her twisted ideology
>has some radicalized student cronies who go all Mao's Red Guard on other students
>crazy bitch was in league with (((them))) the entire time

Shame that Rowling turned into an irl Umbridge.

The teacher from the 5th book is literally hillary Clinton.

but
breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/26/the-secret-rightwing-messages-of-harry-potter/

How can oneself call Ulysses a good book ...
Did you try reading and not sleeping ?

Is Harry Potter a fucking psyop or something? They in love with it like it's the bible of liberalism.

aka those who indulge in fantasy and aren't great at being pragmatic.

Except i'm not claiming to be a member of the Rohirrim or fighting Sauron, but nice try

Fake news
t.someone who read harry potter

>believes witches and wizards to be the pinnacle of society
>muggles, magical beasts, and elves should serve us and fall in line with our whims, but never be elevated to our status
>encourages child mutilation for a basic infraction of having wrongthink
>turns a group of children into her own personal informants to keep the other children in line with their own special branding to elevate them from the commoners
>refuses to teach children how to properly defend themselves because the government will do it for them

You know maybe I was wrong about this. I'm With Her.

For most its the only books they have read and even then some are lying about reading it.

What the fuck is it about Harry Potter, Star Wars, and fucking Doctor Who that consistently attracts the shittiest libtards imaginable in such huge numbers?

REMOVE MUDBLOOD

(((MUGGLE))) INVASION

SAD!

Read the entire series at least 4-5 times, I've seen all the movies, and I own all the DVDs and hardback copies of all the books.

Fuck immigrants, they don't deserve shit. If they come here they have to deserve it and they have to assimilate.

Fuck faggots. I don't care what you do behind closed doors or even if you're open about it, but you don't get special treatment, and you don't have special rights.

checked

Newsflash: people who like Harry Potter are retarded faggots.

>People who read nostalgic fantasy have more progressive left beliefs.

Huh, really makes you think, eh? We probably need another book burning.

I read the entire series in third grade
Fuck refugees
Fuck faggots
Voldemort was a psychopath and has no relation to any world leader
Harry Potter wasn't even a likeable character, he was a self obsessed asshole who let multiple people die for him

>If they come here they have to earn it

fake news, liking harry potter doesn't make you a retarded faggot, just a lot of retarded faggots like harry potter.

The Harry Potter books are progressive in nature, in that a young man who is discontent with his station is society is whisked away to an entirely different world where he actually finds people as odd and freakish as he is. A primary motif in the series is the juxtaposition between the colorful wizarding world and the drab muggle world.

LOTR is indeed our book, because the central conflict comes from an external force PROGRESSIVELY gaining power and turning a balanced, beautiful world into a war torn shit hole. Remember that Frodo doesn't want to leave the comfort of the Shire, but chooses to because it's the only way to keep things stable throughout middle earth. Everything would have been peachy if it hadn't been for Sauron and Sauromon's grand schemes to change the world into something they think would be better. LOTR is tradition vs. the encroaching "other".

Harry potter is literally anti establiment all the way through.
The last book he's even fighting to expose the shadow government. Fuck hillary

Read a made up story about a fantasy world written by a bimbo with no life experience...makes you more compassionate.

>this logic

JK Rowling works for (((them)))
wearelumos.org

That's a completely unfair comparison and I take offense to it

Bimbos are at least physically attractive

Harry Potter is garbage

being the first Republican candidate to support lgbt community , having Killary not support it for years, then this.. it's no wonder the "Democrats," can't win a special election, or a presidential one..

I always likd how everyon was just entrustd to have these potentially mass extinction causing devices and everyone is just cool with it.

I mean, there's a lot t be said for the fact that a common theme throughout the books is just how important the self defense class and training is, but for one reason or another the kids get fucked over or saddled with stupid professors and decide to just learn it for themselves.

Hell Umbridge is a perfect metaphor for nanny statism and the disarmament of the people, and a erfect exampl of it utterly failing.

The dementia is starting show signs.

"lumos" has a butterfly as it's logo. Don't pedos use butterflies as some secret signal?

Hmmm

same

Same.

prolly why Rowlings is rereleasing 4 more potter books to train the kids.

That's what I'm saying.

>Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
RIP Western Canon man

It's a child's book.

Children are ignorant due to a lack of life experience. News at 11.

Harry potter specifically states that your thought process is genetic

>Shit tier
>Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Shit list mate.

i bet a mudblood made that study

To think if LOTG was made to day the orcs would be made sympathetic and becoming friends with the humans

Where would TWOT fit into this list?

Bitches don't know they minds!!

One of the interesting clashing narratives of the HP franchise including all the new entrants is the treatment and exclusion of Muggles (nonmagic folk) in magical society. Across the board Muggles are seen as backwards and destructive, definitely not to the equivalence of wizards and witches no matter what feats they perform in their own ghettoized world. It's to the point where magical society looks down on those who come from this background and muggleborns are usually put in a position where they renounce their roots and customs to be fully assimilated into magical society. Normal muggle things are considered toys or jokes and normal witches and wizards pay little mind to the biggest human collection on the planet simply because they have magic which they can conduct over muggles for good or evil.

I noticed in the newest entrant to the universe Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them that they go the step of having the villain obsessively push for destroying the barrier between nonmagical and magical societies, where the muggles would finally learn of the magical folk around them. This is treated as a VERY BAD THING which cannot happen under any circumstance. Why? Because muggles are mostly bad! Sure there's a rare one, like the secondary protagonist of the film (a muggle who falls in love with the female lead's sister) who is a perfectly sensible and vehicle for the audience to take a ride with, but for the most part muggles can and will menace magical society to overall they cannot be allowed in. Ever. Because there is very little in common with both of the societies, and therefore they must be separate.

...So why is this push for immigration so strong when Harry Potter ITSELF pushes the narrative that not all people are equal and some must be kept away from another for the sake of that group's survival and identity remaining intact and out of danger of a source that will refuse to assimilate or menace your population?

Really incindios the puffskeins

Why are we talking about Hillary? I would understand if she was President, but some of us voted against HER because we didn'nt want to hear more about her. If I had known this would happen I would not have voted at all.

It's a troll list.

Are there any studies of those kids who read Mein Kampf?

The wizards are the marginalized folk, they stay in hiding because they used to get burned at the stake, muggles are the evil majority. It's also interesting that muggle life seems way better than wizard life. Fucking unimaginative cunt couldn't come up with a better world than what exists even when allowed to break all laws of physics

did the chick that "wrote" Harry Potter rip off that idea and character from another chick who called her character "Larry Potter"? Can the autists here dig and redpill everyone on these truths?

She's inconsistent with her writting, It has loops. Let's take characters age - in 3rd part it was mentioned hermiona has birthday somewhere around October (?) but in the 7th part she is supposed to be 17 before harry, same with one of the girls playing quidditch, she's still in school in 6th part iirc while she should be gone.

good thing i never read a single book of that shit

You are digging too deep. It's all much simpler. Rowling supports left crap, so lefties promote her. There is no need to waste your time by doing analysis of her books. Don't shit your brain, user.

Yeah, I've been pointing this shit out for years and retards dismiss it. Now Shillary says it, and these same retards are saying 'das rite'.

Genocide of the stupid when?

>“Why? Blimey, Harry, everyone’d be wantin’ magic solutions to their problems. Nah, we’re best left alone.”
t. Hagrid arguing in support of racial segregation

digitaltrends.com/movies/harry-potter-jr-troll-stolen/
she's a plagiarist

Jokes on you, I only watched the movies

>Studies show children consuming our propaganda are falling for it!

She's gonna look so good behind bars.

We were right about fags too. Try listening next time.

I'm no fan of Rowlings twitter escapades and lefty garbage but she did definitely did something right with the books.

>Millions upon millions of kids worldwide
>Actually reading, intently
>In the most digital and distracting time ever

Reading those books is like getting to your destination on autopilot. If there is a technical skill you can attribute to her it's that she is number 1 when it comes to transmitting her creative vision into your brain, which is the ultimate crucial goal of the medium and which Rowling has outperformed all others.

With the 'stretch his legs' example, yes she uses it over and over, but you actually do stand up and stretch your legs thousands of times in your real life. So no matter how many times she writes that, it isn't going to sound an alarm. What happens when you stretch your legs? You change your environment, and kickstart your thought process. Two avenues for then progressing the story, at the same natural pace that your real life alters.

>The Great Gatsby
>God Tier
user's reading skills at 10th grade level.

I used to like it. So many things have been ruined for me in the last few years, especially bands I enjoyed and then they went full retarded on social media and virtue signalled themselves into shit.

Artists in general are usually politically retarded by trade and I get that, but I wish it didn't pay off so much to alienate your audience in favor of virtue signalling progressive politics.

I love how people still fall for the bait in that picture but never notice Kanye West's scrapbook or the Sup Forums "novel"

I thought it was all about keeping the Muzzl... muggles out and ignoring all of their problems and not using magic to help them in any way even though magic can potentially solve thirst and hunger and homelessness and shit...

>ulysses
>middle tier
confirmed only read sparknotes. if you don't think it and finnegan's wake are the crowning achievements of 20th century literature, if not the english language itself, you're wrong.

It's just escapism correlating with political beliefs. Lefties believe in nothing and run on daydreams. Instead of wanting a plan they are content with circling the drain forever in communist delusions, and so they think they are really on to something when they draw a parallel to some childrens story because it's on the same level.

HERE'S WHAT GETS ME LIVID: GOBLET OF FIRE FUCKING GOT THE HUGO AWARD OVER STORM OF SWORDS!!! REEEEEEEEE!!! STORM OF SWORDS IS LITERAL HISTORIC LITERATURE THAT WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE FUCKING PINNACLE OF CURRENT TIME'S FANTASY AND IT LOST TO A RETARDED KID'S BOOK REEEEEEE!!!!

My dad absolutely loves Harry Potter and hates everyone.

One of the charms of the HP series is that the wizards lived in a parallel traditional underground society where they tried as hard as possible to not mix with outsiders, not only because of blood but to preserve their culture, technology, etc. They distrusted non wizards goyim for good reason.
It's like Rowling wrote the books and years later decided to retcon everything to align it with her shitty liberal views, that's why the principal is gay and harry and his friends are SJW

>Hillary Clinton says those who read Harry Potter are more welcoming to immigrants and LGBTQ individuals
>Pandering to Rowlings and her fanboys

I've noticed that many of her adult fans out number children, which the books were intially initially aimed towards. What's even more pathetic is amount of pandering she does whenever her adult-children fans throw tantrums over something they find offensive.

>Hillary Clinton says

that bitch says alot of things

>mfw

I read harry potter as a kid and turned into a nazi. Really makes you think