STUDY: Adults view black girls as less innocent than white girls

>STUDY: Adults view black girls as less innocent than white girls

>American adults view black girls as less innocent than white girls, new research shows.

>A study Georgetown University academics conducted found adults view black girls as more adult-like than their white peers, especially in the 5-14 age range.

>The report, “Girlhood Interrupted: The Erasure of Black Girls’ Childhood,” was published Tuesday by the Georgetown Law Center on Poverty and Inequality.

>The study revealed that adults think black girls seem older and require less nurturing and protection than white girls of the same age. It also found adults think black girls know more about sex than their white counterparts.

>The report also cites stats showing black girls are five times more likely to be suspended from school as white girls, and twice as likely to be suspended as white boys.

nydailynews.com/news/national/adults-view-black-girls-innocent-white-girls-study-article-1.3282373

====

Has white America gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People's opinions reflect well known statistics? That's fucking awful, surely there must be some kind of toxic white masculinity privilege at play here.

>twice as likely to be suspended as white boys

what did he mean by this

have you ever heard a nigress talk amongst her oooga booga buddies?
they talk like sailors and use gutter slang. its not viewing.. its a fact.

>Look at the herpes rate among black girls
There is reasons for this.

It is also how they act. There are innocent black girls - but they are almost always AME or NBC/Free will baptists, or the more common then you think Black Mormon

I wonder what the crime rates are like between white women and black women

>>STUDY: Adults view black girls as less innocent than white girls

Because they aren't. They have sex younger. They have more STDs. They commit more crimes. They're not more innocent.

Black women are also incredibly obese

People think less of fat shits

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

>tfw you feel bad for little black girls
They didn't chose to get born as niggers.

At least she's cute.

Why?

Are they?

>(((Georgetown University)))

Probably because deep down inside they understand that blacks generally lack the reasoning for empathy and thus shouldn't be shown any in turn.

masterpiece

this is true. I always see a large number of fat black girls at my gym

Have they seen WorldStarHipHop?
*shhhheeeeeiiiit intensifies*

>Adults view black girls as less innocent than white girls
That's because adults know this.

How cucked do you have to be to be a black Mormon? Jesus fucking Christ.

Yeah, I generally tend to assume black girls have just had tonnes of partners, and basically have no femininity or innocence.

I'm aware I'm biased and this probably isn't true, but it's still there.

So much of black behavior becomes comprehensible when you realize that is just how stupid people behave. Blacks who castigate their fellows for 'acting white' are merely observing that they aren't acting in a foolish, shortsighted or irresponsible manner.

>results can be read to saying black women are perceived as more mature
>ends up being read as saying black women are perceived as less innocent

Every time.

That's because they are less innocent.
> blacks are more likely to commit crimes, including violent crimes
> whites happened to notice.
OH NO!

>adults viewing any woman as innocent
God has abandoned us

Are you really going to call Eldridge Cleaver a cuck?

Gladys Knight and Mia love are also Mormons.

There is a fair number of Black woman who become Mormon. It is a ticket to the middle and upper middle class.