How do we redpill him?

How do we redpill him?

Get the radical left to bully him.

meet the faggot

he's unworthy of a redpill

>Likes sleep
>Dislikes depression
If he can't work out cause and effect on that, he's hopeless.

>5'6"

It's useless. He'll never learn.

>5'6

When will they learn?

Is this faggot real

>Sup Forums has tried to fix him
>/ic/ has tried to fix him
>Sup Forums has tried to fix him
>even Sup Forums has tried to fix him
>Sup Forums thinks they can fix him

has someone tried doing what we did to ben "fan of the klan" garrison

Why did I save this?

Why do you even care, he's just another special snowflake furfag?

Why should we? Last thing the redpill crowd needs is yet another balding permavirgin manlet .

>power chords

idk why this triggers me

Why would you want to?

Ben still loves Jews.

>not liking white creamy salty mayo
this guy is hopeless

Only thing about him that i think might be salvageable, is the shirt that might just be hinting at Pizzagate.

Because I pity him

you can't fix a dude who quite literally shits himself in his own convention booth

Height doesn't save faggots like Dobson.

>you don't deserve to be where you are

LEL
E
L

Damn, I love not being a child of a single mother so I'll never know what this feels like.

i saved it too

Just wait until a snackbar explodes in his face.

i changed my mind, we will fix him, jesus christ

He's beyond saving

With a bullet

donĀ“t let him fool you, he just love the selfloathing

this is a product of the cuckwashing / braincucking procedure
classic outcry, his brain now says he must please women instead of women must please him
reversible but will take many strong maymays & lots of bed rest

>power chords

>5'6"
a fruitless endeavor

wow that's too perfect even has notebook

Yeah that's sad but he's also just a shitty stubborn person.

Did he make this? I think that this is actually exposing female hypocrisy and sophistry. Setting aside the obvious pity partying, this is kinda red pilled if you ask me.

>5'6

>How do we redpill him?

Came here to post this too. We're in this together until the end, limey.

Remind me which gender started civilization and invented harnessed electricity

they already do, literally everyone hates that fucker

We don't.

>5' 6"

I'm 5' 8" and it's awful, I can't imagine being even shorter

Edit his comics to be antisemitic, spread them across the internet, and then wait for the ADL to go after him.

Yeah someone could edit and change the insults to left-wing bullshit like "black lives matter" ,"don't forget the 6 million", "I stand with refugees", "there are 69 genders", etc

this guy is an inflation fetishist and brony
>save him
he is the poison that will kill the left

im 5' 11" just short of 6' by like 1/8th inch, being close to the magical 6 foot and being just short isnt that great either, but i dont lie about my height if im asked, people seem somewhat endeared that i dont round up

be the best you you can be user, all of us have limited and godlike genes in various ways, accept your limits and find your path to the apex granted you by your lineage.

So the next Doctor Who is going to be a back chick, right?

>we need to get 4 out of every ten issues up to 5 out of every ten
>this matters

every dr who has been a mincing faggot, that isnt diverse enough?

At least he positive, fuck me you look at some liberals who are depressed all the time moaning about everything bad that has ever happened from some wog dying in 1845 to the the migrant crisis today. This guys has positivity which increases the likelihood of him getting redpilled

But if he feels good then why change? It's the ones that have a bad experience with social justice that are turned off from it and are more likely to change.

Can someone edit this so his face from the first panel is the face for the other two

Please just let him die.

>looks at faggy picture
>red pill
Yeah right kid

>More modest
>Not sexist
>Men are shit while women are wonderful

This is legitimately why boys raised by single mothers are trapping themselves.

You're giving the bastard too much credit. Preston's not being ironic. He actually believes this shit.

its probably where he got the idea in first place

>You don't deserve to be where you are
>You're out of practice

Said no one ever.

That guy is beyond delusional

it was fun watching Sup Forums talk trash about his comics all day but now i kinda feel bad for him

hes just a bluepilled guy who doesnt understand

>girls all have large earings stylish tops and pretty hair styles and don't seem to do any work
>we spend so much time on our appearance
>modest
>more mature
>the guy is the only one who seems to be dressed up for actual work and doing work

is that a parody?

We do not need him. He is the most pathetic living example of SJWs. Except maybe Chris-chan, but then Chris never had a chance to make something of himself.

How new are you faggots? The same way Ben "6 million more" Garrison was red pilled. We change all of his comics to nazi anti jew pro white nationalism material. Who in here is willing to rev up photo shop? This could have some serious lulz.

Behead those who disrespect Kamala.

This. He could only make the right worse.

Isn't he like 40+ and lives with his parents? IIRC he moved back in with them.

the transformation from well meaning libertarian Ben Garrison into hardcore antisemite Zyklon Ben was a true Sup Forums work of art, a masterful reeducation, take notes CIA with you are leagues behind with your silly MKUltra crap and I know you are reading this you degenerate /mlp/ posters

First of all, we need to get this guy to realize that his aversion to negativity is why he's unchallenged and philsophically lost. Artists must suffer, Sup Forums knows how to create suffering. Get AD to acquiesce to Sup Forums sponsored abuse, and he will become red-pilled.

>What's in the Bag?

His mangled testicles swimming in maggots and flies.

Literally who

Why not just Ben Garrison him? Edit his inflation comics to make it seems he bashes fatties

>1 person liked that

Honestly I'm suprised how unpopular Dobson is, for as long as he's been around doing this kind of shit, you'd think he'd have SOME fans. But he's totally out in left field all by himself, even though he basically parrots the common talking points of more popular e-celebs. It's almost impressive that he's managed to alienate himself so much even after all this time. I mean, he and the people he panders too are dumb as fuck, and it just is kind of mind boggling that he has literally zero support online. I don't know how he does it.

This must be done

why though

No man who likes Other M can be saved.

is that a rape conch?

Well at least that's a sign he doesn't worship women 100%, since I remember accusations of it being "sexist" even back then

He also got dumped by his jew ex-wife because he was too anti-semitic for her

How could someone draw this without questioning their own maturity? Absolute manchild.

This guy is so fucking pathetic it's ridiculous. Both sides hate him. He's so insufferable.

>5'6"
oof

He's not positive at all. He moans and groans more than any woman. Or as you dumb faggots call it: whinging. He whinges, Nigel. His fate is the gas.

2much hair to be Dobbo

Normally I'd feel bad but for this guy fuck no. So many people have tried to help him and all he does is think he's right every single time. He refuses to take help and just thinks you are attacking him

>tfw 5'6 1/2

Would do anything to be 5'8 or 5'9.... well except fly to russia and get fucking surgery fuck that

To be fair he is satisfied with being the loser he is

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? OP (WHO IS PROBABLY THE E-CELEB) WANTS TO BE REDPILLED. THIS (LITERALLY WHO?) IS SO IMPORTANT IS TALKED ABOUT ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY MUST GET REDPILLED NOW.

See, the problem here, the first problem, is that he's so self-obsessed.

Real happiness comes from not indulging in navel-gazing. Thinking outside of yourself, be it to the world at large, or just other people around you.

Think about all the miserable suicidal tumblr people. What do they have in common? Can't stop talking about themselves. "I'm a nonbinary genderfluid demiqueer who loves chocolate and gets triggered by marbles!" No one fucking cares, stop being self-obsessed.

White men created everything around you faggot stop bitching

Sorry, mr quints, but I'm not him, i'm not even american

There's no doubt in my mind that Andrew Dobson will troon out and become Andrea.

>pizza
He's already redpilled

>dislikes negativity
muh almonds

Is that Etrian Odyssey on the DS?

Problem is he doesnt like anything out of drawing. Hes not even open for criticism in that area of his life. Someone order him a dominatrix or something.

Fuck this cunt

Before he was a furry, he drew inflation fetish art under the handle of CattyN.

And guess what?

He was an insufferable cunt then and it doesn't appear that much has changed

IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS