HAPPENING: YELLOWSTONE SUPERVOLCANO REACHES 878 EARTHQUAKES IN 2 WEEKS

newsweek.com/yellowstone-supervolcano-earthquake-swarm-update-eruption-risk-629272

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms13712
youtube.com/watch?v=A17LwfLPpbA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Creek_(film)
intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just make a post when it finally happens.

>878 earthquakes
>literally nothing, happens once a decade

Shh!

its supposed to be a surprise!

Non happening. Yellowstone has low magnitude quakes pretty much constantly due to the magma chamber. Now, if you start seeing regular 5+ ones, that's a potential happening.

no this is something

>this is something
yeah 878 things

from link:
>But there is virtually no risk of the volcano erupting, the United States Geological Survey (USGS) currently lists the volcano alert level as normal and the aviation color, which lists the potential risk to fights, is at green.

will it have any effect on finland

we wont need a post to know it happened

If I go blow a fault line nearby Yellowstone with TNT will you fucks stop making these threads?

nah just west coast and mid west. East coast will just experience ash clouds for a few years

Checked

Yes, how many years worth of grain does your country have chilling in silos right now?

FIMBULVETR APPROACHES

was just about to post

but now could you imagine telling everyone that this super volcano is ready to blow and kill the the entire world. ((they)) are trying to keep us calm until it happens and once it does ((they)) will be in their bunker hiding away

YASSSS slay em queen! YELLASTONA QUEEN! yasssss

FORGET YELLOWSTONE
SUPER VOLCANO IS ITALY IS MORE LIKELY TO ERUPT

nature.com/articles/ncomms13712

naw its nothing

E.L.E. in my lifetime - soooo cool - the Blue Kochina will scoop us up - hurraaaaay cuz it be habbenen

This.

Non-Americans will

extinction level events are not good to have in your life time. i doubt any one would be unaffected. you think EU refugee problem is bad imagine half a continent being 100% emptied of people.

do you really think the gov't will tell people - from what I have read about the supervolcanos is scientists really don't know they just don't really have the knowledge to accurately predict far enough time in advance to really matter - so would they really say anything and what I have seen of the gov't is they don't really tell

Oh shit, I forgot about this one.

Guess I'm dead sometime soon.

Kill me, Yellowstone.

>imagine half a continent being 100% emptied of people.
STILL NO ROOM FOR BOAT PEOPLE FUCK OFF

if not tell the pulbic right out they would move their valuable assets out of harms ways. i don't think this could go unnoticed/unleaked.

i think if any agency knew and tried to keep it secret the proof would be insta-leaked.

Literally the fucking 2nd paragraph OP you piece of shit

For people genuinely interested in why this is absolutely nothing:
youtube.com/watch?v=A17LwfLPpbA

>ignore the channel, it's the guest that knows his shit.

Yes. Kill him.

So if that blows up, and then ash falls all across north africa destroying how many problems would that solve?

I get the feeling that /biz/ is behind this post.

god give me strength

IF I'M GOING DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!

y wudn't u give me strngth gawd?

GIBZ STRENGTH GAWWD!!!

Glad we're keeping up our weekly Yellowstone non-happening threads tradition going

2 little dots right in the middle of fuckall. What goes on there?

u got a death wish or something?

Yes

"muh habbening"

yeah but it's all desert an no one can live dere

:)

What did they mean by this?

no u don't , y u still alive den?

unfuck urself and get to work

I can't wait to wander the ashen wastes wearing goggles and a dust mask while seeking weapons and maple syrup to survive

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Yellowstone is going to be awesome

If that thing erupts, it is God's judgment on North America's degeneracy.

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't be arsed to do anything.

I'm almost 100% certain that a huge amount of smaller quakes is exactly what we want to avoid disaster. It allows everything to settle down without any kind of single, major event needing to take place

it's like your pores properly cleaning themselves vs. getting all fucking stuck and forming a zit

America will be destroyed on July 4th in one last fireworks show

>Yellowstone super volcano

Is there anything that we can do in terms of geoengineering or something to prevent it anyway?

Every. Fucking. Day.

that's the key to progress i rekon , not being sure of dick and still doing shit just because that's the only way to make ur life bettter , plus it gives u character to be sad and somber and still overcome adversity

i mean i guess , i aint doing it yet , i will though

one of dis days

i promise

you'll see

enough ICBMs to level the entirety of Asia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Creek_(film)

Are you sure? They told me Tunguska was felt around the world, and that was "just" a 31 mile radius of destruction

We must build a ship. Collect two of every kind of user and sail into the sun.

I would rather die than live in any other country unless it was Australia or maybe one of those soviet satellites with QT slav girls and only if i got a GF from the state.

So, tell me if you'd be willing to accept murrican refugees Ausfags and Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian fags. (if not i'll just go any ways and probably be in some sorta CIA coup)

Not really. I've lived near Yellowstone all my life, earthquakes are somewhat common there.
The US as a whole is having a fuckton of plate movement right now, you have lava coming to the surface in Utah right now

That's the best possible scenario. Traces of its last eruption can be found in Ukraine.

Man cannot change the Earth. Only The Lord has the power to do that.

It is so big. Like the size of medium sized state is the lava chamber. Drilling the deepest we ever drilled is like a mile.

You could try to try a couple of h bombs but it just might set it off?

I'll be in Yellowstone in Mid July

If it goes off I'll be sure to take some pictures to post on Sup Forums

D I S C R E T E

>if you have a really good question you don't ask it during the briefings because you don't want the other reporters to know what you're working on
>when I went I had a crossword puzzle

lol Brit is actually good tonight

See you in hell.

sounds feasible

What a meme ending

u can adjust to living anywhere user , what matters is the peepul

This

Look for multiple big ones and mini eruptions. This is what leads up to a potential boom.

You won't have internet when it does.
Yellowstone + jetStream = Day of the Hot Rake

so by that standard ,

sub saharan africa>stralia

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/

Argentina gentlemen.

i ain't going to hell though

patagonia u mean

And the turbogrill.

before people even start, yes yellowstone will effect the entire planet. it's quite likely the human race will drop to under 10 million people, total.

No they won't, they'll feel that shit in China.

>Jews import millions of shitskins into Italy and Europe
>caldera explodes, killing them all
What did God mean by this?

You dont know fucking shit

False

dude there's 7 billion people in the planet , i just realized that

holy shit , that's way too many , we need to do something about that asap

If Yellowstone went off, half the planet's population would be deleted within a year because America's breadbasket would be taken out. India, Africa, and China are hugely dependent on American food exports.

god is punishing us for creating niggers

JUST DIE IN MY SLEEP ALREADY

>US collapses
>US breadbasket obliterated
>Half the world starves within 1 year
>Volcanic winter drops average temperature 8 degrees
>worldwide growing season declines by 100 days
>most crops don't have enough time to produce food
>99% of humanity starves to death within two years tops

prove me wrong, ahmed.

>508 magnitude zero
kys

the movie the road

Literally fucking nothing kys OP

BWAHAHAHAH
After letting the video roll I got a video on "the excavation of a little Pompeï" in Rome.

fuck you, i'm white. let me in.

our supreme digits confirms it.

>10k yen
Isn't that literally $100?

fucking idiots the lot of you
>"The largest swarm ever recorded in Yellowstone occurred in October of 1985 and lasted for 3 months and had over 3,000"

Do it faggot

the key is how much uplift these swarms produce. eventually one of these events will cause cracks to form. could be this one, could be 50k years from now.

wait , no

NO!

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkk what have i done???

IREPNTIREPNTIREPENT