My GF just left me after she found that between my clothes. What have i done wrong?

My GF just left me after she found that between my clothes. What have i done wrong?
She said something about she needs some time for herself...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=y-UaKeYEOdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably gonna go fuck jamal, sorry bud

> BUT MUUUH UNIFORM LELELALALALARPING AS REAL NAZI XDDD

kys

Never be ashamed of your beliefs OP! If she is just bitching about it, dump the shit out of her..she's not the girl that you need.

If you have something like that, you're autistic so I'm speculative on whether you had a gf or not. But she's getting fucked by Jamel right now.

just tell her you do ww2 reenactments...

..that involve burning a certain kind of hook nosed reptiles

There aren't too many Jamals in Russia.
She's gonna fuck Ivan.

What size is it? I'll buy it from you if you decide you don't want it.

I'll buy it from you. I collect Nazi artifacts.

Remember to keep everyone you know as far away from enemy propaganda as possible. Your alleged case is what happens when you or their family fail to do that.

What branch is that op.
I'd be ur gf if I found that.

you should tell the girl about your beliefs when you meet her and if she isnt natsoc then try your best to convince her why NatSoc is right

>not having gf fear for her life if she left you
It's like you're not even trying.

she left you because you collect historical items/larp?

Dodged a bullet. If your girlfriend hates you for being who you are you should be grateful she saved you from wasting your time with her.

Its not sellable.
To much memories are on that uniform.

Damn another edgy ass kiddo... Pol is a mess

>first date advice from Sup Forums

If she can't handle you at your worst she doesn't deserve you at your best.

I wont sell the uniform, but i have the metallcontainer from a cyanidepill that was given to the SS-officers

>I can't believe this pussy never worn it in front of me
>I can't be with such a man

You need a Peruvian girlfriend. I put a collar on mine and we listen to Hitler and Rockwell speech's together.

Im gonna wear it on my next date.
It will need time till it comes that far but i will probably do it.

Where the fuck do you live? Wearing that in public here will get you prime jail time

Fake and gay, a woman wouldn't know what that is.

>She said something about she needs some time for herself...
well done cuck

We Amerilards still have a few freedoms left. The freedom to wear a Nazi uniform is one of those

I think OP might be Russian considering his choice of uniform.

Bro, that doesn't even look authentic.
Where did you get it?

> being autistic enough to own a Nazi costume

Switzerland

Nothing. Forget about that cuck.

Ja die Wahl ist etwas besonders.
Nope, im a swissnazi.

shes fucking a nigger

If she left over a coat she has already decided the relationship was in trouble and used d the coat as an excuse. Nice bcoat BTW.

Some things are more important than a girlfriend, anons. OP do not fret, either she'll come back and you can red pill the shit out of her, or you will find another. As for now, you KEEP that uniform and never surrender to others. Stand by your beliefs.

>ROA
still better than RONA. but why are you a russian nazee LARPer?

what about the uniform is russian? is it a russian SS foreign battalion uniform?

Just tell her that you're a collector of stuff like that. Don't make it a Nazi thing, make it a history thing.

close
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army

A degenerate whore. OP, the future of our people come before your needs. The time for breeding will come.

Smart girl.

You mean semen stains

this is why I keep a few american items on hand

To her

She just found out that you could possibly be an immortal

Put yourself in her shoes, Imagine the stress of realizing that timeless people do in fact exist and you could be dating one.

Give her some space

Are you serious mapleman? You cannot wear a random uniform up there? Tell me you are exaggerating.

The only thing you did wrong was not lead your women's political views.

If She is not willing to have a conversation and discuss her disapproval of your beliefs, it shows that she is unable to respect someone she's in a relationship with.

That is absolutely fucking terrible advice. Women aren't logical creatures, you can't just 'convince them'. The best form of attack is to slowly work in right wing ideas, starting from libertarianism or something else reasonable. Dating anyone who isn't receptive to any form of change is to be avoided, but no girl wants to date someone who openly larps as a nazi.

Just wear it the next time you put on a rubber with that chic.
>rubber
>that chic

This.

This
You suck at being a neo-nazi

>Pol

you have to go back newfag

She's probably upset because Nazis tried to kill her people. Understandable.

>be autistic Sup Forums fag
>get first date from tinder
>coffeeshop.jpg
>exchange plesantries
>red pill her like a nigger jack hammers the aryan womanlets on blacked
>expect a second date

WEW LAD

>THE WERMACHT WAS CLEAN THE WERMACHT WAS CLEAN!

This didn't convince her?

Go fuck yourself you northern nigger.

HUE MONKEYs

Look at this brain damaged cuckold. Jump off a building and kill yourself. Better yet, break your legs and live the rest of your life like the worthless cripple you are.

It has the windmill of friendship on it, she'd figure it out.

Only northern and central Brazilians are the monkeys you see on liveleak and such.

Stop making these threads or the omg dad won't talk to me ones. Not falling for your crap

t. crypto hue

I have done this and it works fine.

>literally not an argument
don't lie faggot

Larger detected

99.95% of girls would have no idea what kind of jacket that was, and 98.9% of them wouldn't think to ask unless they somehow saw a way to make it about them. They don't care about your shitty jacket, or your shitty anything, unless it somehow affects their social value or is personally enriching.

Go get a real girlfriend

Not just saying
>I'm a real history buff and love collecting things

Are you really that retarded or are you just pretending.

>ROA

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=y-UaKeYEOdE

>aleph
heh I remember taking math for computer science majors

Actually, that was, in reverse, my first date with the woman who took my virginity. We had dinner, then exchanged pleasantries, and then she redpilled me until four in the morning, taking breaks to tell me nigger/spic/chink jokes, until finally I kissed her.
She was, by the way, a hapa.

Did you tell her sometimes you larp as a faggot

going to gun broker right now

>doesn't know Shelah and has never taken an advanced math class

no, he's not exaggerating. wearing that uniform would be considered a hate crime in Canada

What are you talking about you silly nigger

Chances are that if she she is a NatSoc shes doing the meth

What a fag. My waifu is cool with NS swag

and All she will cook is lizard and those gross white beans. Fuck Peru

bahahahahahaahahaha Cucked leaf.

Ignore her, stand your ground, tell her to feel free to leave, and she will come crawling back to you

The question is whether you really want to keep that person around

/thread

You will for sure get the shit beat out of you unless your in boston or Staten Island. If you act crazy maybe shot by Police

Probably because your "swag" is fucking gay bro.

You are just a kike.

math and your lack of exposure to individuals that have made great discovveries. go back to your brainlet containment board

Why would I have to? Women don't care about politics, they just like confidence.

>they just like confidence.
O_o yeah redpilling some random e-roastie on a first date will get you a winner for sure. you should start posting on now

you got jewed out of $0.01 cent china made thimble

Give me a lead, maaan

fpbp