Well-mannered boyfriend accused of strangling 19 year old

Do you think this will cause white women to more cautious about dating well-mannered people?

What will this mean for society?

------Receipt of toll paid------
Unit: 1 coal burner
Toll price: Death
Total amount due: Paid in full
----------------------------------------

>What will this mean for society?

Hopefully, more dead mudsharks

burn coal pay the toll

>Well-mannered

Once they are that way inclined they never learn. In my experience women are either completely opposed to dating "well mannered" men or they are really in dating "well mannered" men.

niggers gonna nigg.
btw, i haven't filled my quota of unloading my disgust and hatred onto other people for the day so I apologize beforehand you disgusting fat piece of human garbage, I hope your day has been shit, faggot.

TOLL STATUS: PAID

PAY

What must it feel like to be inside the mind of a nig. Forgetting about their lack of empathy, how they will just ook at the drop of a hat and condemn themselves to life in prison. Freaking chimps man. At least it causes them to kill each other.

damn youre such a fucking idiot loser.

fuck you, you manky twat. only thing you have achieved is electing the guy from the apprentice after having a chimp in the oval office for 8 years and shown the world what a group off halfwit bellends populate 65% off N-America

He was a ____ boy who _____ ______.

Durbels fills the blanks.

He was a good boi

From prom to life sentence... what a donkey

>EU flag

My fellow American, are you even surprised?

who could have ever foreseen this

> t. Achmed Mohammed

cant say im surprised. he must be upset at his cucked country.

Of course it will. That filthy mannered people are dangerous and every girl should know about this.

Stop mannered people now!!!

>$0.10 have been deposited to your account

kek