Pope Benedict XVI

Why did Benedict the 16th really resign, Sup Forums?
He was the first pope to resign before death since the fucking 15th century and that was a controversial schism pope contested by 4 different antipopes.

No legitimate reason was ever given and he was replaced with a literal heretic. How am i supposed to be a devout catholic when it seems like we've been had?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Gänswein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coup

The only explanation ever given was "he was too old and sick to travel".
That's never stopped any other pope, which stayed in their office until the end of their life no matter how sick or old they got.
The pope isn't "required" to travel either, some popes never left rome.

I'm not an avid jew hater but this really reeks of a conspiracy

p-plz respond

he wanted to spend his time with his gay priest boy-toy. serious answer. the guy literally lives with him and sleeps in the same room. italians call him "gorgeous george." benedict is a flaming queer in case you have never seen a video of him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Gänswein

I might be wrong but I remember him going on about a gay lobby in the Vatican. Makes sense because pope kike Francis sure loves fags.

any proofs for the sleeps in the same room part? because I can't find that anywhere

Benedict didn't like the smell of nigger-feet.

Pope benedict shaking hands with hitler when he was a child.

Pope benedict is the real pope

>the pope we need, not the pope we deserve

I don't know why. He was/is a top theologian; I wonder if he regrets in light of some of Pope Francis's dubious theological pronouncements and at times questionable pastoral guidance.

Would be a good question to ask the Catholic priest AMA guy who's dropped by Sup Forums a few times.

But I suspect the people who talk about it don't know what happened, and those who know ain't talking.

Utter rubbish. Ganswein is a good priest.

/ourguy/

/ourguy/

The Italian papers in Rome reported about the homosexuals in the vatican pushing him out. There are a bunch of homos in high ranking positions.

he wanted to fight the pedophiles and realized he was one man against an army. hence Francis the false Pope rose to power as the king of the Useful Idiots. I'll start going to church again when Francis is 6 feet under the ground, until then Jesus and God are fucking dead to me as the only institution that truly follows the Word has been corrupted beyond any salvage at this point. The entire leadership is damned if they believe a single fucking word of the Word.

>being a devout catholicuck
Fucking neck yourself, Catholicucks worst branch of Christianity.

MY NIGGA
If Francis is the Pope placed by the creator of the Universe, there is no God.

This is honestly the worst religion ever created
Fuck that shit Im done being a cathocuck

He was an autistic bureaucrat who craved the power and prestige of being pope, but soon realized he was in way over his head and is too weak, mentally slow, and emotionally frail for the actual job. He resigned before his ineptitude caught up to him and totally humiliated him by laying bare his incompetence.

In Francis we have a real man, a full human being as pope, may the Lord bless him and keep him strong for the difficult work he has undertaken to drain the swamp of the catholic pharisees that have infested the Vatican for too many centuries.

(((Jew)))suits forced him out via their CIA-Mormon-MI6 blackmail machine and put enough pressure using the same on his supporters to make them back down so they could take over the last hold-outs of pre-"Vatican 2" degenerate (((Maxrist))) subversion of the Holy-See on behalf of (((THEM)))

Fucking Sad!

Jesus is coming back as the Lion though... like a thief in the night.
They keep forgetting that part. (Or at best, nervously laugh at it as "a silly prophesy that will never happen....heheh....hehhhh...."

Can't wait (but must...)

Please kill yourself, pseudo-catholic. Francis is the biggest Cuck and he loves Peron who is a fucking nigger-lover.
Bring back "Big B XVI"
Oh, and repent, cocksucker

Uh because he's the incarnation of pure evil.
>doesn't notice dark, deep set eyes of lucifer himself

Francis embodies the teaching of Jesus while Benedict was a 'scribe' that Jesus was so disgusted with back in the day. Read the bible one day and maybe you'll understand Christianity better.

Wasn't it how he couldn't handle all the mass pedophilia which a dumb celibate organization breeds?

He essentially did his job as a scapegoat:

>hey this pope isn't solving this massive fucking problem
>let's promote that as the fact while bringing in someone new so it seems like we're solving a problem when in actuality we're just making you forget about it

Semetic religions are backwards desert-people, child fucking cults. Stop buying into their bullshit. Any religion can be used to gain influence across nations.

I don't get you Jews... I really don't.

There have been constant rumors that the opposite was true. He diddled some kids when a young priest. An agreement was made with the victim(s) that he would resign as pope if they'd allow his sins to remain a church matter instead of being made public. No way to know for sure but it seems like a plausible explanation.

He started to say things like this:

>"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached".

And he got torpedoed.
He was /ourguy/

The absolute state of this Church makes me even more greatly want to pursue priesthood. If only they could marry!

he was literally in the hitler youth as a kid.

definitely the most based pope in a long time

I pondered this myself, he was definitely forced out. Probably because of high ranking jews

tasty bait

his brother got caught leading one of the pedo rings

>"I'm not an avid Jew-hater"
You're in for one hell of a ride if you keep looking in the right places. Remember to check the sources of the things you read and see if Jews are involved at all, this will speed up the process much, much more

jew.

>just waiting around for Rabbi Yeshuah to come & save you from the Jews
You realise this is why they're winning, right? You're doing nothing while they're taking action