How to raise mixed race children as alt-righter

Yeah so I probably will marry my gf who is half chinese half french. How do I raise my children giving them pride in who they are? How do I help them find their identity?

The problem with mixed raised kids and identities is I can't just tell them "you're german" because they will look around and see "uhm i don't look like germans tho" at which point they will have identitiy issues.
So I guess I could raise them giving them pride in their chinese and german ancestry.

I feel like if i raise them like the usual liberal racemixer telling them "you might be mixed, but you're born in germany, so you're german" is a setup for identity issues.

What's the point?

If you farm the rice you pay the price. Might as well just vote Schulz

Teach them about the Jew problem, teach them about the Problems of society and the problems of degeneracy. I'm a Hapa, and I grew up Red-pilled.

>gf who is half chinese half french
You're marrying Miraculous Ladybug?

3/4 white 1/4 Asian kids will look pretty white. Especially if they're female.

My first suggestion would be to not, but other than that I say raise them in a community of believers, preferably something Christian, give them a sense of community because that's hard to come by as a person of mixed race.

Your child will most likely look more white, as themother is half french, so yourchild will look majority white if not full on white, maybe not german,, but he'll look at least french.

You introduce them entirely to white culture and make sure they are aware of the dangers of niggers.

Teach them god, Teach them about the goodness of Jesus. Teach them to forgive others and to not be promiscuis.

I'm not religious.
I do see the value in finding a community of similar people tho since finding the alt right was that for me.

I don't understand this shit. I am American, and descended from scottish, english, german, and fourty different things. Never have I once had an identity crisis about this. Is this a Euro thing? Or do people actually get off on bein true meracins?

>Muh race
If you really think that is the only way then they are already doomed and nothing you do will change it.

In america you identify as white.
We don't have this identity in europe, we are german, french, swedish....

the mother is mixed race aswell, so she understands the problem of identity issues as a mixed person
and since this is Sup Forums im surprised by this "just ignore the race par alltogether lmao we are all 1 people" comment

its the chink part man.
In school and dating it may be difficult for their child(boy) if he is part asian part white. its not that bad for a female.
Even in the US.
It's like giving your son a social handicap in exchange for 2 IQ points.
Height is a big advantage for males, being asian-white mixed will make it much more likely he will be a manlet(below 5'9").

>who is half chinese half french
The problem with hapas is only a problem with males, only a problem if they're half-half, and only a problem if they're raised in white countries.
If your gf is mixed then your children will look "white + exotic", so you have literally nothing to worry about.

>forgive others

*cuck alarm goes off*

You cannot teach them something that you do not know.

We'll do IVF and select for height, health and intelligence so that should be okay.
also im 6ft

>that you do not know
which is?

That doesn't exist yet...does it? not up to speed on designer baby tech.

youre an ethnic german right? your kids will be half german. not full blooded but still german nonetheless. you take the 'mixed race identity issues' meme too seriously.

height and health is possible, intelligence probably starting in 5-10 years.
but we're both pretty high up the iq scale so i dont worry too much about that.

You're also a bunch of hippy faggots

You're kids are likely gonna look white. Try holding off until you are allowed to have kids, and have daughters. Their 1/4th asianess will stop them from being coal burners, and they will likely have a white husband and produce 1/8th asian kids, which due to weak asian genes, the kid will basically be white.

But if you care about things like that you wouldn't be with your gf. Your child would be 75% German so if he looks German he's German. But there are cases where the quarter part is dominant, so you may end up with a full blooded looking Chinese child.

>But if you care about things like that you wouldn't be with your gf
i care about other things more than race. i just dont totally neglect it.